Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 24541
-
05-16-22 21:32 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 396Bri
I have seen her many times in the past. Quoting now a minimum of 150. If you're out there paying 150 for her you must be insane. Quite some time ago it would've been worth it but if you do ever go see her I suggest you request that she leaves the arm coverings on. Because those arms are a mess.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 21:03 #14100Regular Member

Posts: 1Am I the one playing games?
I don't know but I tried to come off direct. To me this was bizzare. I was going to take a shot and see if this was real and now I'm thinking it's not or some kind of set up. Could anyone let me know on their thoughts.
This is the ad:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81754039#.[blue]The screenshot was delated because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
05-16-22 20:11 #14099Senior Member

Posts: 565Mandy near Lansdowne
I used to see her on a regular over a year ago. I'd pick her up out Elkridge at someone's condo where she was staying and get a room or cardate. She was using back then but looked ten times better than she looks now. But she disappeared for a while and resurfaced online. Initially I was happy and rushed to set up a date with her because she was always a good time, good menu. So after some phone tag, I finally set up a date. Get to her house and she's pleasant as usual but I was disappointed to see how she looks now. She used to be a 9. Anyway I did the deed for old times sake, but I won't be going back. Her ads now show a limited menu. I think the guy who she is living with is controlling her phone and doing the postings. The house smells disgusting LOL. I know I saw a dog and I know she smokes crack like crazy so the smell might be a combination of both. I haven't figured out how to include attachments yet so I try to give as much info on my posts as possible.
-
05-16-22 14:02 #14098Senior Member

Posts: 152Lilbit
She was doing 100 just last week. So I'm sure the rate negotiable.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 10:35 #14097Senior Member

Posts: 1065More info
Help the mongers by using a link to the ad or photo. Leave the guessing part out. Girls move around.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
I went to the executive once during the day. The girl had to open the gate to the steps. Very dirty place. Lots of 20's / 30's males walking around. Nothing normal here. Highly suggest avoiding this place at night.
-
05-16-22 10:14 #14096Senior Member

Posts: 423Bree CIP
I'm not shocked by that in the least however her most recent ads have been saying she's not doing BBFS or something to that end which I found to be weird as she's let basically everyone turn her into one of the biggest human twinkies in Baltimore. The only reason why I haven't done the same is her outrageous rates. It doesn't matter how in demand she is or how often she let's dudes nut in her, the girl is literally built and acts like every streetwalker Over on the WW loop. Why would I pay $ . 40-60 for her when I can get the same service from the same type of girl for $0. 2-0. 4? Most of the girls that are posting ads are just streetwalkers with a room and they or their pimp make them seem high value but they don't put in that work.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 09:25 #14095Senior Member

Posts: 647I have seen girls who are popular and have open menu. Hell, I've done of my fair share of initial write-ups on a lot of them on both here and EB. (I. E. TOFTT). And normally I quit seeing them once they go downhill like the way Bree has. I understand my selection might be limited but it is what it is I suppose. No harm, No foul BMAX!
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 09:17 #14094Senior Member

Posts: 303I think if your meeting someone new or it's their room, it could be a red flag. Nina Philippina reportly was pulling same stuff at Towson East. But I've booked room and used it multiple times for hourly stays without a problem. I assume that goes for all these places.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 09:15 #14093Senior Member

Posts: 647I'm not judging. Just stating the facts.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 08:59 #14092Senior Member

Posts: 303Unfortunately, that has been the main negative with Raven. It sucks to get ghosted, but it comes with the game when it's well known she has a candy issue. She also has a lot of drama going on in her personal life that makes her reliability and availability even worse. That's part of the "she off the market, she's posting again" cycle we have been seeing with her. She's great if you can see her, but you probably have to catch at the right moment.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 08:14 #14091Senior Member

Posts: 212Bree / Breezy
Didn't say I was surprised. I knew she had been trying to clean herself up a bit (as someone who has seen her at her best and her not-so-best), and I know she had been planning on thinning out her menu. Back in the day, she was a gem. No judging on this board.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 08:04 #14090Banned Member

Posts: 275In my dream she gave a bbj.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 07:47 #14089Senior Member

Posts: 307Lilbit
Any other details? BBBJ etc? I've been curious about Lilbit for a while but 150 is a bit steep for the price of admission and it doesn't seem like she has the looks to match, so perhaps she makes up for it with extras?
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 01:50 #14088Senior Member

Posts: 75Raven & Crickets
Total waste of time. Set everything up and told her I would head out as soon as she gave me a location. Got the address and let her know I was on my way. An hour drive so I confirmed she was good with that. All good so I headed out. Texted when I got 10 minutes out and heard nothing. Texted 5 minutes out and still nothing. Got to location and it was a bar. There were some house close by so I figured she was just being cautious. Texted and told her I was there. Nothing in response. Waited 10 minutes and reached out one last time. Crickets! What a total waste of time and gas. These girls keep advertising about donut play games and wasting their time. They should return the favor and respect ours. She is a crap shoot, if you want to see her. Fortunately, I had a back up and convinced her to see me after her normal hours at the last minute.
So beware of being ghosted by Raven!
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 23:56 #14087Senior Member

Posts: 303Hey Buster. I'm not saying your comments aren't accurate, just my opinion, but I think they come across a little harsh and judgmental. It takes 2 to tango. You're probably actually increasing her business, because we're a bunch of man-hoars, LOL. I have my own ups and downs with Bri, but we can only be responsible for the risks we take ourselves, and take appropriate measures to protect ourselves and minimize those risks. But, c'mon, are you really saying you avoid girls with an "open menu" who are too popular? If so, you must be avoiding most of the, attractive, younger (20's), white, thin spinners. Let's face it, there are only a handful of them around and they are all "well visited", LOL. Peace.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




