Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 24537
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14082

    Peaches

    Peaches hit me up with a new number. She's taking visitors.

  2. #14081

    Long time hobbyist.

    So I recently stumbled on this site and decided to join. Been in the game for a long time and have experience with a lot of the same girls. Recently saw this new white girl. Goes by Aubrey. Met her at the executive inn on Pulaski highway. Had a strange feeling about this one. Should have bailed but the pics looked really tempting so I went for it. Anyway on to our story. Got there, sketchy guys hanging outside. She was on another floor so I didn't think anything of it. Get in the room and realized the pics were old. She still looks smashable so I went ahead with the date. She goes in bathroom and starts waisting time, talking to someone on her phone. Finally comes out after about 15 minutes. Doesn't take her bra off, doesn't take her pants all the way off. Signs of needle use on lower legs. Starts with a bbj more business like. Didn't want to suck how I asked. Didn't want me to touch the puss. Then comes the pounding on the door. She jumps up and pretends she's suprised. Tells me to hurry up and get my clothes on. She pulled up hers and opened the door while I'm still naked. Three black guys outside yelling at me to get the fuck out, the same guys I saw hanging on the floor below. So I got my clothes on and calmly walked out and downstairs while the ringleader is yelling at me and calling me a dumb muthafucker. Tried not to show any signs of panic but didn't want to escalate either so I just left. Anyway I did some research on the number she was using and saw that Philippino Nina was using the same number. Read that she was running with the same type of crew, doing the same shit. Anyway I hope this helps you guys. Her pics are pretty, her name is Aubrey. She's blonde and thick and smiling in the pics. I saw that she has a new number today beginning with 240. Good luck with that one.

  3. #14080

    Lilbit

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81633603

    Had a dream of this one, sexy little bit of dark chocolate. Nice cute little booty that I hit with all 5 inches of this white torpedo. She gets into it, seems to enjoy what she does.

  4. #14079

    Breezy / Bree. CIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by SignerJeff  [View Original Post]
    I have been a long time member and don't dream very often. I think this girl goes by many names here but in my dream, she went by Breezy.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/289666449496

    Meeting her was pretty simple and standard at a northwest side of the beltway hotel. There were several random dudes around but she claimed to be, and at least to my knowledge was independent. Opened the door with a towel wrapped around her head having just gotten out of the shower. She still looked asleep, it was 130 pm. Introduced ourselves, made a little small talk and got comfortable. Her pics look better than the real thing, at least in my opinion. She got fully naked with the exception of the towel around her head. She got down to business getting junior ready to go. Technique was pretty solid. She can go pretty fast and I asked her to slow down. Got her in mish and got to feel a very wet and tight grip. She still had the damn towel on her head and barely opened her eyes while I was with her. Having requested a hhr of her time for $. 40, I wanted to make sure I didn't wake up early from my dream. I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her, cleaned up and woke up to go back to work.

    Overall, I'd say solid 7/10. Looks could improve but I wanted a small spinner. BBBJ Technique is pretty good and if you want a good grip, get in touch with her. The room was pretty messy and her lack of interest in the dream was a little off putting.
    That's really amazing. She seems to NEVER take off her arm coverings / shawl (due to damage), and she let you CIP? Good job, soldier. Had you been with her before? I agree that her attitude, if a bit more into it, would help a lot.

  5. #14078

    Cip?

    I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her.
    CIP?

    =SignerJeff;5920095]I have been a long time member and don't dream very often. I think this girl goes by many names here but in my dream, she went by Breezy.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/289666449496

    Meeting her was pretty simple and standard at a northwest side of the beltway hotel. There were several random dudes around but she claimed to be, and at least to my knowledge was independent. Opened the door with a towel wrapped around her head having just gotten out of the shower. She still looked asleep, it was 130 pm. Introduced ourselves, made a little small talk and got comfortable. Her pics look better than the real thing, at least in my opinion. She got fully naked with the exception of the towel around her head. She got down to business getting junior ready to go. Technique was pretty solid. She can go pretty fast and I asked her to slow down. Got her in mish and got to feel a very wet and tight grip. She still had the damn towel on her head and barely opened her eyes while I was with her. Having requested a hhr of her time for $. 40, I wanted to make sure I didn't wake up early from my dream. I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her, cleaned up and woke up to go back to work.

    Overall, I'd say solid 7/10. Looks could improve but I wanted a small spinner. BBBJ Technique is pretty good and if you want a good grip, get in touch with her. The room was pretty messy and her lack of interest in the dream was a little off putting.[/QUOTE]

  6. #14077

    Review. Breezy

    I have been a long time member and don't dream very often. I think this girl goes by many names here but in my dream, she went by Breezy.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/289666449496

    Meeting her was pretty simple and standard at a northwest side of the beltway hotel. There were several random dudes around but she claimed to be, and at least to my knowledge was independent. Opened the door with a towel wrapped around her head having just gotten out of the shower. She still looked asleep, it was 130 pm. Introduced ourselves, made a little small talk and got comfortable. Her pics look better than the real thing, at least in my opinion. She got fully naked with the exception of the towel around her head. She got down to business getting junior ready to go. Technique was pretty solid. She can go pretty fast and I asked her to slow down. Got her in mish and got to feel a very wet and tight grip. She still had the damn towel on her head and barely opened her eyes while I was with her. Having requested a hhr of her time for $. 40, I wanted to make sure I didn't wake up early from my dream. I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her, cleaned up and woke up to go back to work.

    Overall, I'd say solid 7/10. Looks could improve but I wanted a small spinner. BBBJ Technique is pretty good and if you want a good grip, get in touch with her. The room was pretty messy and her lack of interest in the dream was a little off putting.

  7. #14076

    Baby Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by NineNinety  [View Original Post]
    Is Beth still around? I used to fuck with her a few years ago when I was near Baltimore. I've been gone for a while but am back now and would love to bust in her (yeah, she's ugly as sin, but very accommodating, and the pussy feels great).
    Honestly I've thought the same. I tried contacting the last listed number. I found her on that shitty dating app tagged and sent her message. No response but she's still in Baltimore. I saw her in Towson luckily. But last I heard she was actually living in bowleys quarters. I would also like to bust in her.

  8. #14075

    Amber / Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    RTFF.

    Vanessa including pictures has been well reviewed and reported.

    Amber, BP, MP, Wilkens area SW. Also well reported on including the horrific outbreak that put her vJay out of commission for better part of 3 months.

    Cattonsville house is managed by a middle aged crackhead alcoholic white want to be pimp.

    He recruits whoever to turn tricks at his house for monet and drug favors. Frequently uses the same number to post using various addict women.

    Again RTFF this has all been discussed. Vanessa everyone's little darling is higher functioning addict but has ferocious crack and scram habit but doesn't inject. That house is HOT! Can't do all that whoring and drug using in a county like that forever without consequences. Ain't nobody's services in there worth my freedom. "Vanessa" used to walk too before crackhead pimp recruited her. They all did and will be walking again if they don't end up dead or in jail.

    1st pic. Vanessa.

    2nd pic Amber.

    3rd pic some other trifling workers that was there.

    They all use the number for posting.

    HOT activity.

    Keep your head on a swivel.
    Thanks for intel bro. Good to be able to put a name with a face and details about what the fcuk's going on with her phone, the girls and that house.

  9. #14074

    Mystique of Tryst

    Had dream yesterday. Texts were very business like almost boardering on mean. $.4 hhr, .2 if you want DFK. Quite round and short. BBBJ pretty good 7/10, mish (so so) then finish with BBBJCIM. Enjoyable. Weird room setup with copy machine and marked envelops of money. Only offers hhr and quick. May repeat for BBBJ.

  10. #14073

    She used to look much better.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Ew, god! That'll make a freight train take a dirt road. How would you manage to keep your D hard? LOL.

    Shooter Out!!
    About 7 years ago she looked much much better. I played Captain Save A How and I and a church the she likes got her cleaned up. We dated for about a year. The call of the drugs was too much. It still is. I knew why she does not have any teeth. She deteriorated too much over the years for me to see again.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  11. #14072

    No one else responded

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Let's say you asked the board and somebody verified that it was a she. Do you still want to go on a date with her even though she looks like a man? You don't have to fuck everything that has a vagina. If they look like a man with a vagina I would still stay away. Because looking like a man is not attractive to want to put my dick in it. If I was to see someone that I thought was a man and someone told me later that it was a woman I would not have interested because it looks like a man. Plenty of other options out there that look like women from the start.
    I only got comments from you. Lots of members respond to my request for info directly or PM. I provide feedback to other members as well. There are people on the board I trust more than others. Their opinion does hold more weight. In this situation I'm taking a hard pass. Plus I'm also bringing awareness to the situation.

    Good luck and stay safe. I'm off to better providers.

  12. #14071

    Vanessa and Nina

    Nina used to be a stripper down the block at the circus was always a mess. I think it has been mentioned on the SW thread that Vanessa has been seen walking along the WW.

  13. #14070
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Ew, god! That'll make a freight train take a dirt road. How would you manage to keep your D hard? LOL.

    Shooter Out!!
    Bunch of thirsty men in the city.

  14. #14069

    Elle Cont'd

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81495474

    This site will not let me upload any pics. It just hangs so hopefully this link goes through.

  15. #14068

    Elle

    Oh so I had a dream with Elle in it a couple weeks ago and forgot to post about it so here goes. Fell asleep and started dreaming. Quick couple of texts and I ended up at a no-tel that was under some serious need of repair. It was creepy to be there... Definitely not an Executive level establishment. hint hint. Got in the room and was greeted by, who i hoped was her mother. Nope, it was her. Pics seemed better than the dream version. She was very nice though, tried to make me comfortable with small talk which is nice. Body, Not so hot. Skin, kind of blotchy. Could just be due to age and malnutrition or her habit which is slightly evident in other ways, like her teeth and other skin irritations. The deed, solid bbbj and DT. Took good direction. Told her to spread her legs and show me the kitty. Did not look very appetizing so I went right for mish then doggy then mish again. She stayed pretty lubricated and took the D pretty well during the short periods of pounding. Told her to talk dirty and she laid it on pretty well. Emptied into the bag and she provided wipes to clean up with.
    That place was so scary, got outa there quick. Hope this helps.
    Shooter!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape