Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14091

    Raven & Crickets

    Total waste of time. Set everything up and told her I would head out as soon as she gave me a location. Got the address and let her know I was on my way. An hour drive so I confirmed she was good with that. All good so I headed out. Texted when I got 10 minutes out and heard nothing. Texted 5 minutes out and still nothing. Got to location and it was a bar. There were some house close by so I figured she was just being cautious. Texted and told her I was there. Nothing in response. Waited 10 minutes and reached out one last time. Crickets! What a total waste of time and gas. These girls keep advertising about donut play games and wasting their time. They should return the favor and respect ours. She is a crap shoot, if you want to see her. Fortunately, I had a back up and convinced her to see me after her normal hours at the last minute.

    So beware of being ghosted by Raven!

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Thu 12 May 2022 9:38 PM.

    I see: Men only.

    Incalls.

    Ss 100.

    Hh 160.

    H 200.

    Bbj+10.

    Bb+20.

    Both+25.

    Record+10.

    √GFE kissing.

    Greek watersports.

    Pictures & videos for sale.

    Private video call sessions.

    √cash.

    √venmo.

    √cash app.

    Do not contact me if you are affiliated with law enforcement of any kind.

    That's quite the ala carte menu with very good add on prices. She could add a zero to many of those add ons and get it.

  2. #14090
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Bodhi818! You seem somewhat "surprised" by the fact that Bree let him CIP. It's no secret, bro. She's a genuine cum dumpster and the vast majority of mongers on this forum have unloaded the contents of their balls inside of her. Another reason why I have quit seeing her (used to be a regular of hers pre-pandemic).
    Hey Buster. I'm not saying your comments aren't accurate, just my opinion, but I think they come across a little harsh and judgmental. It takes 2 to tango. You're probably actually increasing her business, because we're a bunch of man-hoars, LOL. I have my own ups and downs with Bri, but we can only be responsible for the risks we take ourselves, and take appropriate measures to protect ourselves and minimize those risks. But, c'mon, are you really saying you avoid girls with an "open menu" who are too popular? If so, you must be avoiding most of the, attractive, younger (20's), white, thin spinners. Let's face it, there are only a handful of them around and they are all "well visited", LOL. Peace.

  3. #14089

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    So I recently stumbled on this site and decided to join. Been in the game for a long time and have experience with a lot of the same girls. Recently saw this new white girl. Goes by Aubrey. Met her at the executive inn on Pulaski highway. Had a strange feeling about this one. Should have bailed but the pics looked really tempting so I went for it. Anyway on to our story. Got there, sketchy guys hanging outside. She was on another floor so I didn't think anything of it. Get in the room and realized the pics were old. She still looks smashable so I went ahead with the date. She goes in bathroom and starts waisting time, talking to someone on her phone. Finally comes out after about 15 minutes. Doesn't take her bra off, doesn't take her pants all the way off. Signs of needle use on lower legs. Starts with a bbj more business like. Didn't want to suck how I asked. Didn't want me to touch the puss. Then comes the pounding on the door. She jumps up and pretends she's suprised. Tells me to hurry up and get my clothes on. She pulled up hers and opened the door while I'm still naked. Three black guys outside yelling at me to get the fuck out, the same guys I saw hanging on the floor below. So I got my clothes on and calmly walked out and downstairs while the ringleader is yelling at me and calling me a dumb muthafucker. Tried not to show any signs of panic but didn't want to escalate either so I just left. Anyway I did some research on the number she was using and saw that Philippino Nina was using the same number. Read that she was running with the same type of crew, doing the same shit. Anyway I hope this helps you guys. Her pics are pretty, her name is Aubrey. She's blonde and thick and smiling in the pics. I saw that she has a new number today beginning with 240. Good luck with that one.
    Was it this one? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...138/2404687278.

  4. #14088

    Avoid Executive

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    So I recently stumbled on this site and decided to join. Been in the game for a long time and have experience with a lot of the same girls. Recently saw this new white girl. Goes by Aubrey. Met her at the executive inn on Pulaski highway. Had a strange feeling about this one. Should have bailed but the pics looked really tempting so I went for it. Anyway on to our story. Got there, sketchy guys hanging outside. She was on another floor so I didn't think anything of it. Get in the room and realized the pics were old. She still looks smashable so I went ahead with the date. She goes in bathroom and starts waisting time, talking to someone on her phone. Finally comes out after about 15 minutes. Doesn't take her bra off, doesn't take her pants all the way off. Signs of needle use on lower legs. Starts with a bbj more business like. Didn't want to suck how I asked. Didn't want me to touch the puss. Then comes the pounding on the door. She jumps up and pretends she's suprised. Tells me to hurry up and get my clothes on. She pulled up hers and opened the door while I'm still naked. Three black guys outside yelling at me to get the fuck out, the same guys I saw hanging on the floor below. So I got my clothes on and calmly walked out and downstairs while the ringleader is yelling at me and calling me a dumb muthafucker. Tried not to show any signs of panic but didn't want to escalate either so I just left. Anyway I did some research on the number she was using and saw that Philippino Nina was using the same number. Read that she was running with the same type of crew, doing the same shit. Anyway I hope this helps you guys. Her pics are pretty, her name is Aubrey. She's blonde and thick and smiling in the pics. I saw that she has a new number today beginning with 240. Good luck with that one.
    Something similar happened to me at the Executive. It's a dangerous place. I won't go there again.

  5. #14087
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    That's really amazing. She seems to NEVER take off her arm coverings / shawl (due to damage), and she let you CIP? Good job, soldier. Had you been with her before? I agree that her attitude, if a bit more into it, would help a lot.
    LOL, Bodhi818! You seem somewhat "surprised" by the fact that Bree let him CIP. It's no secret, bro. She's a genuine cum dumpster and the vast majority of mongers on this forum have unloaded the contents of their balls inside of her. Another reason why I have quit seeing her (used to be a regular of hers pre-pandemic).

  6. #14086

    Taylor

    So I've been hooking up with Taylor Greek queen for years now but the last few times she's disappeared and came back have been disappointing. Few months ago I saw her post and was excited. Thought she would be fresh out of rehab or something but she keeps using decieving pics and old pictures. I pick her up from some neighborhood in timonium and take her to the Ramada close by. Says give her room money and that would suffice. I agree. The only good thing came out of that was I got her friend redhead Melissa's phone number and I've been hooking up with her. Anyway, Taylor is all skin and bones and scarred up. I couldn't finish the deed. Smelled pretty bad too. A shame because I've dated her a lot when she was thick and looking good and it was usually amazing. I hope she gets cleaned up and back to her old self again.

  7. #14085

    Peaches

    Peaches hit me up with a new number. She's taking visitors.

  8. #14084

    Long time hobbyist.

    So I recently stumbled on this site and decided to join. Been in the game for a long time and have experience with a lot of the same girls. Recently saw this new white girl. Goes by Aubrey. Met her at the executive inn on Pulaski highway. Had a strange feeling about this one. Should have bailed but the pics looked really tempting so I went for it. Anyway on to our story. Got there, sketchy guys hanging outside. She was on another floor so I didn't think anything of it. Get in the room and realized the pics were old. She still looks smashable so I went ahead with the date. She goes in bathroom and starts waisting time, talking to someone on her phone. Finally comes out after about 15 minutes. Doesn't take her bra off, doesn't take her pants all the way off. Signs of needle use on lower legs. Starts with a bbj more business like. Didn't want to suck how I asked. Didn't want me to touch the puss. Then comes the pounding on the door. She jumps up and pretends she's suprised. Tells me to hurry up and get my clothes on. She pulled up hers and opened the door while I'm still naked. Three black guys outside yelling at me to get the fuck out, the same guys I saw hanging on the floor below. So I got my clothes on and calmly walked out and downstairs while the ringleader is yelling at me and calling me a dumb muthafucker. Tried not to show any signs of panic but didn't want to escalate either so I just left. Anyway I did some research on the number she was using and saw that Philippino Nina was using the same number. Read that she was running with the same type of crew, doing the same shit. Anyway I hope this helps you guys. Her pics are pretty, her name is Aubrey. She's blonde and thick and smiling in the pics. I saw that she has a new number today beginning with 240. Good luck with that one.

  9. #14083

    Lilbit

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81633603

    Had a dream of this one, sexy little bit of dark chocolate. Nice cute little booty that I hit with all 5 inches of this white torpedo. She gets into it, seems to enjoy what she does.

  10. #14082

    Breezy / Bree. CIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by SignerJeff  [View Original Post]
    I have been a long time member and don't dream very often. I think this girl goes by many names here but in my dream, she went by Breezy.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/289666449496

    Meeting her was pretty simple and standard at a northwest side of the beltway hotel. There were several random dudes around but she claimed to be, and at least to my knowledge was independent. Opened the door with a towel wrapped around her head having just gotten out of the shower. She still looked asleep, it was 130 pm. Introduced ourselves, made a little small talk and got comfortable. Her pics look better than the real thing, at least in my opinion. She got fully naked with the exception of the towel around her head. She got down to business getting junior ready to go. Technique was pretty solid. She can go pretty fast and I asked her to slow down. Got her in mish and got to feel a very wet and tight grip. She still had the damn towel on her head and barely opened her eyes while I was with her. Having requested a hhr of her time for $. 40, I wanted to make sure I didn't wake up early from my dream. I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her, cleaned up and woke up to go back to work.

    Overall, I'd say solid 7/10. Looks could improve but I wanted a small spinner. BBBJ Technique is pretty good and if you want a good grip, get in touch with her. The room was pretty messy and her lack of interest in the dream was a little off putting.
    That's really amazing. She seems to NEVER take off her arm coverings / shawl (due to damage), and she let you CIP? Good job, soldier. Had you been with her before? I agree that her attitude, if a bit more into it, would help a lot.

  11. #14081

    Cip?

    I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her.
    CIP?

    =SignerJeff;5920095]I have been a long time member and don't dream very often. I think this girl goes by many names here but in my dream, she went by Breezy.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/289666449496

    Meeting her was pretty simple and standard at a northwest side of the beltway hotel. There were several random dudes around but she claimed to be, and at least to my knowledge was independent. Opened the door with a towel wrapped around her head having just gotten out of the shower. She still looked asleep, it was 130 pm. Introduced ourselves, made a little small talk and got comfortable. Her pics look better than the real thing, at least in my opinion. She got fully naked with the exception of the towel around her head. She got down to business getting junior ready to go. Technique was pretty solid. She can go pretty fast and I asked her to slow down. Got her in mish and got to feel a very wet and tight grip. She still had the damn towel on her head and barely opened her eyes while I was with her. Having requested a hhr of her time for $. 40, I wanted to make sure I didn't wake up early from my dream. I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her, cleaned up and woke up to go back to work.

    Overall, I'd say solid 7/10. Looks could improve but I wanted a small spinner. BBBJ Technique is pretty good and if you want a good grip, get in touch with her. The room was pretty messy and her lack of interest in the dream was a little off putting.[/QUOTE]

  12. #14080

    Review. Breezy

    I have been a long time member and don't dream very often. I think this girl goes by many names here but in my dream, she went by Breezy.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/289666449496

    Meeting her was pretty simple and standard at a northwest side of the beltway hotel. There were several random dudes around but she claimed to be, and at least to my knowledge was independent. Opened the door with a towel wrapped around her head having just gotten out of the shower. She still looked asleep, it was 130 pm. Introduced ourselves, made a little small talk and got comfortable. Her pics look better than the real thing, at least in my opinion. She got fully naked with the exception of the towel around her head. She got down to business getting junior ready to go. Technique was pretty solid. She can go pretty fast and I asked her to slow down. Got her in mish and got to feel a very wet and tight grip. She still had the damn towel on her head and barely opened her eyes while I was with her. Having requested a hhr of her time for $. 40, I wanted to make sure I didn't wake up early from my dream. I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her, cleaned up and woke up to go back to work.

    Overall, I'd say solid 7/10. Looks could improve but I wanted a small spinner. BBBJ Technique is pretty good and if you want a good grip, get in touch with her. The room was pretty messy and her lack of interest in the dream was a little off putting.

  13. #14079

    Baby Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by NineNinety  [View Original Post]
    Is Beth still around? I used to fuck with her a few years ago when I was near Baltimore. I've been gone for a while but am back now and would love to bust in her (yeah, she's ugly as sin, but very accommodating, and the pussy feels great).
    Honestly I've thought the same. I tried contacting the last listed number. I found her on that shitty dating app tagged and sent her message. No response but she's still in Baltimore. I saw her in Towson luckily. But last I heard she was actually living in bowleys quarters. I would also like to bust in her.

  14. #14078

    Amber / Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    RTFF.

    Vanessa including pictures has been well reviewed and reported.

    Amber, BP, MP, Wilkens area SW. Also well reported on including the horrific outbreak that put her vJay out of commission for better part of 3 months.

    Cattonsville house is managed by a middle aged crackhead alcoholic white want to be pimp.

    He recruits whoever to turn tricks at his house for monet and drug favors. Frequently uses the same number to post using various addict women.

    Again RTFF this has all been discussed. Vanessa everyone's little darling is higher functioning addict but has ferocious crack and scram habit but doesn't inject. That house is HOT! Can't do all that whoring and drug using in a county like that forever without consequences. Ain't nobody's services in there worth my freedom. "Vanessa" used to walk too before crackhead pimp recruited her. They all did and will be walking again if they don't end up dead or in jail.

    1st pic. Vanessa.

    2nd pic Amber.

    3rd pic some other trifling workers that was there.

    They all use the number for posting.

    HOT activity.

    Keep your head on a swivel.
    Thanks for intel bro. Good to be able to put a name with a face and details about what the fcuk's going on with her phone, the girls and that house.

  15. #14077

    Mystique of Tryst

    Had dream yesterday. Texts were very business like almost boardering on mean. $.4 hhr, .2 if you want DFK. Quite round and short. BBBJ pretty good 7/10, mish (so so) then finish with BBBJCIM. Enjoyable. Weird room setup with copy machine and marked envelops of money. Only offers hhr and quick. May repeat for BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape