Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 693 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 10388
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5813
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, should have checked here first. Asking for $300 for just meeting her all the way at Fife, told her GTFO.

    Re: FlirtyBelle.

  2. #5812

  3. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She was great at the secrets gangbang a couple years ago. 10-15 guys fucked her. She had a blindfold on.

    They just took turn cumming in her. Bbc's are her preference.
    Yes. She basically begged me to send her a pic of my "BBC". I told her I don't take pics of my junk. She's basically begged me to do it and to coerce me, she sent me a video of her fingering herself (yes, I still have it). I was completely grossed out (because she isn't attractive). I did ask her several times how much money she wanted to see me and she never gave me a number, just said, "whatever you want to give me, just don't insult me. " In the end, I didn't find her attractive, I didn't know how much she wanted and I don't pay for ugly. Oh, and she said she has a very jealous boyfriend that doesn't satisfy her, so she needed to sneak over to my place for sex in the morning, because he was home in the afternoon. I think that was the last straw, I didn't want to get attacked by some jealous boyfriend. So, I ghosted her.

  4. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's been mentioned here a lot in the past 2 years. Plus she's on PLenty of Fish, OkcUpid and other dating websites. I'm pretty sure you couldve gotten this one for free. Not my type I avoid but I see her all the time on different sites. This girl gets around.
    She was great at the secrets gangbang a couple years ago. 10-15 guys fucked her. She had a blindfold on.

    They just took turn cumming in her. Bbc's are her preference.

  5. #5809

    ChefwithBenefits GPS

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-12b5c55ed0b1

    Wants $250 to meet for dinner, will only discuss intimate allowance in person.

  6. #5808

    Info about Mona Jem?

    I looking to get some details about Mona Jem. Connected on SB and planning for meet and greet this week.

    Ig: at imperatorjem.

  7. #5807

    Details about Mona?

    I looking for any info for Jem / Mona from SB. Planning for a meet this week. No allowance discussed.

    This is my first rodeo. Any tips?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b7a82bbefa375a

    Ig: at imperatorjem.

  8. #5806
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    She quickly agreed to my offer.
    Well yeah, you are paying above market for her. She is well-known to accept less

  9. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-f55021ec9105

    Chubby. She is not very pretty.

    Easy set up. She is clearly a semi pro.

    400 for 2 hrs. Bbfscip. She is ok.

    She quickly agreed to my offer.
    Yeah she's been mentioned here a lot in the past 2 years. Plus she's on PLenty of Fish, OkcUpid and other dating websites. I'm pretty sure you couldve gotten this one for free. Not my type I avoid but I see her all the time on different sites. This girl gets around.

  10. #5804
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-f55021ec9105

    Chubby. She is not very pretty.

    Easy set up. She is clearly a semi pro.

    400 for 2 hrs. Bbfscip. She is ok.

    She quickly agreed to my offer.
    About 4 months ago, she came at me really hard. Texted me every day, wanted to come over, sent videos. Not once did she mention money. For me, she was simply too unattractive to pay. I mean I'd do her for free or like $100 or something. I finally just ghosted her.

  11. #5803

    Curvylatina

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-f55021ec9105

    Chubby. She is not very pretty.

    Easy set up. She is clearly a semi pro.

    400 for 2 hrs. Bbfscip. She is ok.

    She quickly agreed to my offer.

  12. #5802

    RE: Credit sites

    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the credit based sites are full of bots and are scams to part you with your money!.
    You got it. Dating sites and hook up sites have discovered there's huge profit in these bot account sending very simple messages just to get a guy to pay for membership or credits to read the message. The sad thing is, you not only have to learn how to navigate these spam bots, but all the fake girls looking for cash without ROI.

  13. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    I'm baffled by guys on here saying they are seeing multiple women they've met off WYP or Secret Benefits. I've tried WYP several times over the years as an alternative to Seeking and never got more than a single coffee date out of it. Rarely do I get any replies to those I message. I say this not as someone who is hapless at this game. I have reasonable success on Seeking and I will use the same pics, similar profile writing and message approaches that have worked for me on Seeking. I admit I could be doing it wrong. Maybe the women on those sites are looking for different things. Maybe the credit based sites are full of bots and are scams to part you with your money! After reading positive WYP comments here I decided to give it another look and there's only a tiny amount of active profiles compared to Seeking. I play in Pierce / Kitsap and it is very slim pickings on WYP. So cool if you've found the secret there or want to try it but I will continue to be skeptical.
    WYP does not have a huge selection, but I'm currently dating someone I found in Tacoma and another that recently kicked to the curb was also in Tacoma. I've been eye balling 4-5 girls in Olympia, but I'm not willing to travel there and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't come up here.

    My suggestion is to try a variety of methods and see what works. You're going to waste some money, shit happens, but once you figure it out, you'll do well. My secret (which may not be the best) is that I send a "suggest a price" request to anyone I find attractive. If they send a price, you know they are active and at least interested. If the price is within my range (under $150), I read their profile and decide if they will work. Again, for me, it's all about getting in the door. If I can get them on a date then 75% of the battle is over. I just need to show them that I will take them to a nice restaurant, that I'm not going to grope and kiss on them all night, that I make decent money and that I can hold a conversation.

    As my best female friend said, "you make good money, you own a business, you're single, you're in shape, you travel the world, you help people that are disadvantaged and overall you're a nice person. She probably makes $45 K per year and is a single mother living in a run down apartment, she's stupid and delirious if she thinks she's going to find better". At first I didn't believe that and then I started realizing it was true. Yes, there will be women that believe that even though they have nothing more to offer you than a warm hole are too good for you and try to find better (probably some broke guy, fresh out of prison) but the majority are looking for quality men and will do what it takes to keep one.

  14. #5800

    Credit Sites

    I'm baffled by guys on here saying they are seeing multiple women they've met off WYP or Secret Benefits. I've tried WYP several times over the years as an alternative to Seeking and never got more than a single coffee date out of it. Rarely do I get any replies to those I message. I say this not as someone who is hapless at this game. I have reasonable success on Seeking and I will use the same pics, similar profile writing and message approaches that have worked for me on Seeking. I admit I could be doing it wrong. Maybe the women on those sites are looking for different things. Maybe the credit based sites are full of bots and are scams to part you with your money! After reading positive WYP comments here I decided to give it another look and there's only a tiny amount of active profiles compared to Seeking. I play in Pierce / Kitsap and it is very slim pickings on WYP. So cool if you've found the secret there or want to try it but I will continue to be skeptical.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    It sounds kind of complicated and rife with the possibility of blowing a bunch of money for nothing. I think I may need to quit reading these threads and just try it though as from what you said, it sounds like a really, really good resource. For one, I browsed some women in the cities I will need to travel to in the upcoming couple months and there are way, way less women there. That alone makes me think it might be better because it sort of gives me the impression that there might be a higher percentage of real women on that site.

  15. #5799

    RE: SeductiveCutie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70

    Ugh. Started out saying she's not into ppm, knowing I'm probably not interested I continued, she balked at $1000/ mo allowance (that I'd never pay anyway). Private pics she's hiding her stomach, tits and arms suggest she's rather hefty. Bad attitude to boot, says she's not getting many takers. Gee I wonder why.
    She's not attractive enough for even that level, IMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape