Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 10386
-
05-12-22 02:24 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 89Beginning of the End?
Is this the beginning of the end of GPS? Tech and the markets crashing. Next the market gets flooded with laid-off SB's. Laid-off SD's who leave the market. Supply and demand.
-
05-11-22 12:10 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 2184Message boards for SA providers
I have had a similar experience in the past where a lady on SA implied that she was getting information on who to see and blacklist etc. I did not try to find out where she went for this intel. But she definitely implied that there is information out there.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 12:02 #5794Senior Member

Posts: 102I think it is much more nefarious. I made a fake account as a girl and searched for myself. Filters or not, I am not in the search results or any of their pages. I am a premium member and doesn't show up in the girls' searches. Which makes me wonder if my messages are being delivered at all!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 11:02 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 1544There are sites like this one where women talk. I don't know where they are (probably Reddit), but a SB I had several months ago always mentioned asking questions on a site and other SBs answered them. They definitely steered her wrong. The reason why everyone initially wants $500/ ppm isn't because that's a good number, it's because they've been told repeatedly to ask for that. I'm 100% positive about that. I tried to move her to an allowance and she went back to the site and they told her to ask for $6 K per month. That's when I dumped her.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 10:55 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 1544You can blow a bunch of money for nothing, so like I said, make sure the profile looks legit. If they are too lazy to write two paragraphs about themselves, then they probably are scammers. I also believe if you pay and the person is a scammer you can report them and get your money back. I haven't tried that yet. I believe I encountered two scammers (or they were just stupid) and 4 or 5 that really weren't interested in dates (though they accepted) and one who wanted $150 and was like, "I need to get my nails done at 3:30 on Wednesday, so I'll meet you at the Starbucks at 3:15 on Wednesday next to the nail place. " That was a no. She then tried about 4 other dates, where we met at a Starbucks for 5-10 minutes. I finally blocked her. Some people just think we're stupid.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 02:17 #5791Regular Member

Posts: 6Consider that she's not fucking her way thru Seattle only on SA. If she's not asking for money she's probably enamored with someone and will return when bored with them. The women I've met from there typically have one to three guys they're seeing or considering. If you're not it then your timing is off or your profile is; just move the fuck on. It's midterms at UW, SPU and SU or just was. Students attention spans comes in waves off SA.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
As for her not looking at your profile specifically, her profile is premium. She can look at your profile and it won't show on your end if she sets it that way. I'm sure a clinical psych PhD student can figure that out. She very obviously has a lot of you figured out.
-
05-11-22 01:15 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 184Damn.
It sounds kind of complicated and rife with the possibility of blowing a bunch of money for nothing. I think I may need to quit reading these threads and just try it though as from what you said, it sounds like a really, really good resource. For one, I browsed some women in the cities I will need to travel to in the upcoming couple months and there are way, way less women there. That alone makes me think it might be better because it sort of gives me the impression that there might be a higher percentage of real women on that site.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I appreciate your input here!
-
05-10-22 20:17 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 1544So, when you and a woman agree on a date. You must "open" the conversation. To do this, you pay X number of credits based on the amount that you agree on. The woman cannot contact you until you pay those credits (I made this mistake at first and didn't understand why no one contacted me). Because of this, you need to be careful of the profiles that you set up dates with. For me, if they don't fill out what they are looking for and what they want to do on a date, I assume they are a fake profile. Also, there are women that will send you an offer for a date for $5, so you don't have to pay much to open the conversation and then will try and negotiate an amount with you based on what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
Like SA, do not discuss sex for money in your messages, move to text or what other medium you use to contact women online.
-
05-10-22 18:31 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 119WYP "credits"
How do credits work on WYP? I know how much they cost (they're very clear about that) but can't find any info about how many credits is enough. Help? I've got plenty of offers happening, just haven't accepted any bc I don't know what's next.
-
05-10-22 17:57 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 161There's some shady shit with SA. It's already known certain premium girls can read the messages we send to others. I find it weird when I'm actively favoriting and messaging girls I'll get several profiles messaging me out of the blue.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
Other girls have sent me messages where they already seem to know what I'm looking for. I'm convinced there's a section on the site or list somewhere these girls are referencing that has details about us mongers... Could be beneficial to periodically refresh your persona if you're not getting hits for whatever reason.
-
05-10-22 16:28 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 2184Very sensible post. Most here treat women like shit or property. I am actually very athletic (no six pack abs, but lean and well manicured and well dressed) and above average in looks. At least that is what most women tell me. In spite of that I take your advice. I. E. Very respectful, polite (but not a chump either) and do not usually initiate a touch or grab until I get the green light. Most women will not initiate but they will give you ample signals that touching is welcome and I wait for at least the third or fourth signal after dinner a lot of wine and laughs to initiate anything. Being yourself, being genuine, polite, kind but also respecting your own boundaries (I. E. Not being an agreeable chump for every topic) is actually extremely attractive to women. Regardless of where / how you meet them.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 16:01 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 503I have heard many times from girls that one of the reasons I ended up fucking them on the first date was in part because I was not all over them and give them space to make up their minds.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 21:46 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 102Ava. How to get her attention
How did why'all do it? I can't even get her to look at my profile.
On a related topic, when I was on SA last year tons of women looked at my profile, liked, and had conversations. I joined again last month and it is pulling teeth to get any attention.
I haven't really changed my profile. What gives?
-
05-09-22 13:01 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 184Right.
I wasn't going to give him a hard time about that because I know that all guys are different and what a guy can get away with also greatly varies. But at the same time, I also agree that you shouldn't touch her until she initiates or at least invites you to do so. The fact that the guy did that was pretty cringey as these aren't STG girls who immediately drop their clothes, climb into the bed and stick their ass up for you. I don't even say anything mildly sexual until we're back at my place and I've finished giving her the house tour. The tour typically finishes at the upstairs bedroom, she might make a comment about the view and then boom, the hookup naturally starts.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
And the thing is, I'm not some hot Chad. I'm a 5'4" Asian guy with a below-average penis but at the same time, I wonder if being that type of guy has forced me to have better conversation skills and more game because quite frankly, no woman dreams about being fucked by a short Asian guy. So while I don't know the OPs exact situation, I would say to play it cooler on the initial meet and just work on talking to her. I guarantee that 90% of the time, she'll fuck you after dinner simply because she had a good time.
-
05-09-22 12:43 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 124SA success and strategy
A couple things:
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
I am also 66 but put my birthday in 1965 instead of 1955. I also look much younger but I'm also in good condition, 6 ft, 180 lbs. I've never been questioned on my age.
I'm also amazed how few girls look at my profile. I think they must just go through their search results and favorite every guy. I don't show a face pic, just a rear photo. If we get to the point that we are messaging, I'll attach a face pic in the message.
I only pay SA if I'm on the hunt. Then I get serious about seeking, messaging, etc.
I've actually had better success with the mid-20's girls. I think the over 35 are looking more long term. I might be wrong but there's more younger ones looking for cash. My profile shows me as higher income.
My current regular is kind of expensive, $5 per playtime. But it's at her apartment, she's not cash strapped, and she loves sex. She works from home and we play in the late morning when my energy level is best. After we hooked up she hasn't even logged onto SA so it's all bare sex which is also a bonus. But. I can't help it, I going to start looking for some variety. I'd like to meet a 40-45 yr old to get something different.
So my recommendation, lie about your age, increase your net worth and income if you can back it up, improve your pics and like Michael said, mind your manners. Dress nice, don't wear cologne, learn to talk about them and compliment.











Reply With Quote



