The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 692 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 10380
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-f55021ec9105

    Chubby. She is not very pretty.

    Easy set up. She is clearly a semi pro.

    400 for 2 hrs. Bbfscip. She is ok.

    She quickly agreed to my offer.
    Yeah she's been mentioned here a lot in the past 2 years. Plus she's on PLenty of Fish, OkcUpid and other dating websites. I'm pretty sure you couldve gotten this one for free. Not my type I avoid but I see her all the time on different sites. This girl gets around.

  2. #5804
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-f55021ec9105

    Chubby. She is not very pretty.

    Easy set up. She is clearly a semi pro.

    400 for 2 hrs. Bbfscip. She is ok.

    She quickly agreed to my offer.
    About 4 months ago, she came at me really hard. Texted me every day, wanted to come over, sent videos. Not once did she mention money. For me, she was simply too unattractive to pay. I mean I'd do her for free or like $100 or something. I finally just ghosted her.

  3. #5803

    Curvylatina

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-f55021ec9105

    Chubby. She is not very pretty.

    Easy set up. She is clearly a semi pro.

    400 for 2 hrs. Bbfscip. She is ok.

    She quickly agreed to my offer.

  4. #5802

    RE: Credit sites

    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the credit based sites are full of bots and are scams to part you with your money!.
    You got it. Dating sites and hook up sites have discovered there's huge profit in these bot account sending very simple messages just to get a guy to pay for membership or credits to read the message. The sad thing is, you not only have to learn how to navigate these spam bots, but all the fake girls looking for cash without ROI.

  5. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    I'm baffled by guys on here saying they are seeing multiple women they've met off WYP or Secret Benefits. I've tried WYP several times over the years as an alternative to Seeking and never got more than a single coffee date out of it. Rarely do I get any replies to those I message. I say this not as someone who is hapless at this game. I have reasonable success on Seeking and I will use the same pics, similar profile writing and message approaches that have worked for me on Seeking. I admit I could be doing it wrong. Maybe the women on those sites are looking for different things. Maybe the credit based sites are full of bots and are scams to part you with your money! After reading positive WYP comments here I decided to give it another look and there's only a tiny amount of active profiles compared to Seeking. I play in Pierce / Kitsap and it is very slim pickings on WYP. So cool if you've found the secret there or want to try it but I will continue to be skeptical.
    WYP does not have a huge selection, but I'm currently dating someone I found in Tacoma and another that recently kicked to the curb was also in Tacoma. I've been eye balling 4-5 girls in Olympia, but I'm not willing to travel there and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't come up here.

    My suggestion is to try a variety of methods and see what works. You're going to waste some money, shit happens, but once you figure it out, you'll do well. My secret (which may not be the best) is that I send a "suggest a price" request to anyone I find attractive. If they send a price, you know they are active and at least interested. If the price is within my range (under $150), I read their profile and decide if they will work. Again, for me, it's all about getting in the door. If I can get them on a date then 75% of the battle is over. I just need to show them that I will take them to a nice restaurant, that I'm not going to grope and kiss on them all night, that I make decent money and that I can hold a conversation.

    As my best female friend said, "you make good money, you own a business, you're single, you're in shape, you travel the world, you help people that are disadvantaged and overall you're a nice person. She probably makes $45 K per year and is a single mother living in a run down apartment, she's stupid and delirious if she thinks she's going to find better". At first I didn't believe that and then I started realizing it was true. Yes, there will be women that believe that even though they have nothing more to offer you than a warm hole are too good for you and try to find better (probably some broke guy, fresh out of prison) but the majority are looking for quality men and will do what it takes to keep one.

  6. #5800

    Credit Sites

    I'm baffled by guys on here saying they are seeing multiple women they've met off WYP or Secret Benefits. I've tried WYP several times over the years as an alternative to Seeking and never got more than a single coffee date out of it. Rarely do I get any replies to those I message. I say this not as someone who is hapless at this game. I have reasonable success on Seeking and I will use the same pics, similar profile writing and message approaches that have worked for me on Seeking. I admit I could be doing it wrong. Maybe the women on those sites are looking for different things. Maybe the credit based sites are full of bots and are scams to part you with your money! After reading positive WYP comments here I decided to give it another look and there's only a tiny amount of active profiles compared to Seeking. I play in Pierce / Kitsap and it is very slim pickings on WYP. So cool if you've found the secret there or want to try it but I will continue to be skeptical.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    It sounds kind of complicated and rife with the possibility of blowing a bunch of money for nothing. I think I may need to quit reading these threads and just try it though as from what you said, it sounds like a really, really good resource. For one, I browsed some women in the cities I will need to travel to in the upcoming couple months and there are way, way less women there. That alone makes me think it might be better because it sort of gives me the impression that there might be a higher percentage of real women on that site.

  7. #5799

    RE: SeductiveCutie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70

    Ugh. Started out saying she's not into ppm, knowing I'm probably not interested I continued, she balked at $1000/ mo allowance (that I'd never pay anyway). Private pics she's hiding her stomach, tits and arms suggest she's rather hefty. Bad attitude to boot, says she's not getting many takers. Gee I wonder why.
    She's not attractive enough for even that level, IMO.

  8. #5798
    Your evaluation of the situation is not taking into account the no growth of economy which is what economists are saying we will experience alongside of inflation.

    The core of the problem I think is that this time it will be a global phenomena. In the past there were always other countries or regions of the world that were pulling up the global economy. Typically it was US consumers thanks to fed quantitative easing. This time around the fed cannot do another round of quantitative easing. Simply put, the reality of the size of the debt and current flush of cash in the economy has the fed cornered and forcing the fed to remove money from the economy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    The problem is that even with the rising interest rates and falling stock prices, the Fed has still flooded the economy with trillions of dollars. Most Americans don't understand inflation and think of it as corporate greed or something that just "happens", but the fact is that inflation is and always has been a monetary phenomena. When you expand the money supply, you'll get rising prices -- you simply have to. This is why we have shortages in products and labor. The only way to get things back into balance is to pay everyone more and raise the prices on everything.

    I could go on and on about this, but it would stray too far off the main topic. So no, I don't think GPS is coming to an end. If anything, what you're going to see is that a new level of outlandish prices will be set along with a new normal for the cost of all other goods and servers. Oh, and if you want your salary to get reset to proper levels, you're probably going to have to change jobs.

  9. #5797

    I don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    Is this the beginning of the end of GPS? Tech and the markets crashing. Next the market gets flooded with laid-off SB's. Laid-off SD's who leave the market. Supply and demand.
    The problem is that even with the rising interest rates and falling stock prices, the Fed has still flooded the economy with trillions of dollars. Most Americans don't understand inflation and think of it as corporate greed or something that just "happens", but the fact is that inflation is and always has been a monetary phenomena. When you expand the money supply, you'll get rising prices -- you simply have to. This is why we have shortages in products and labor. The only way to get things back into balance is to pay everyone more and raise the prices on everything.

    I could go on and on about this, but it would stray too far off the main topic. So no, I don't think GPS is coming to an end. If anything, what you're going to see is that a new level of outlandish prices will be set along with a new normal for the cost of all other goods and servers. Oh, and if you want your salary to get reset to proper levels, you're probably going to have to change jobs.

  10. #5796

    Beginning of the End?

    Is this the beginning of the end of GPS? Tech and the markets crashing. Next the market gets flooded with laid-off SB's. Laid-off SD's who leave the market. Supply and demand.

  11. #5795

    Message boards for SA providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    There are sites like this one where women talk. I don't know where they are (probably Reddit), but a SB I had several months ago always mentioned asking questions on a site and other SBs answered them. They definitely steered her wrong. The reason why everyone initially wants $500/ ppm isn't because that's a good number, it's because they've been told repeatedly to ask for that. I'm 100% positive about that. I tried to move her to an allowance and she went back to the site and they told her to ask for $6 K per month. That's when I dumped her.
    I have had a similar experience in the past where a lady on SA implied that she was getting information on who to see and blacklist etc. I did not try to find out where she went for this intel. But she definitely implied that there is information out there.

  12. #5794
    I think it is much more nefarious. I made a fake account as a girl and searched for myself. Filters or not, I am not in the search results or any of their pages. I am a premium member and doesn't show up in the girls' searches. Which makes me wonder if my messages are being delivered at all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    There are sites like this one where women talk. I don't know where they are (probably Reddit), but a SB I had several months ago always mentioned asking questions on a site and other SBs answered them. They definitely steered her wrong. The reason why everyone initially wants $500/ ppm isn't because that's a good number, it's because they've been told repeatedly to ask for that. I'm 100% positive about that. I tried to move her to an allowance and she went back to the site and they told her to ask for $6 K per month. That's when I dumped her.

  13. #5793
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    There's some shady shit with SA. It's already known certain premium girls can read the messages we send to others. I find it weird when I'm actively favoriting and messaging girls I'll get several profiles messaging me out of the blue.

    Other girls have sent me messages where they already seem to know what I'm looking for. I'm convinced there's a section on the site or list somewhere these girls are referencing that has details about us mongers... Could be beneficial to periodically refresh your persona if you're not getting hits for whatever reason.
    There are sites like this one where women talk. I don't know where they are (probably Reddit), but a SB I had several months ago always mentioned asking questions on a site and other SBs answered them. They definitely steered her wrong. The reason why everyone initially wants $500/ ppm isn't because that's a good number, it's because they've been told repeatedly to ask for that. I'm 100% positive about that. I tried to move her to an allowance and she went back to the site and they told her to ask for $6 K per month. That's when I dumped her.

  14. #5792
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    It sounds kind of complicated and rife with the possibility of blowing a bunch of money for nothing. I think I may need to quit reading these threads and just try it though as from what you said, it sounds like a really, really good resource. For one, I browsed some women in the cities I will need to travel to in the upcoming couple months and there are way, way less women there. That alone makes me think it might be better because it sort of gives me the impression that there might be a higher percentage of real women on that site.

    I appreciate your input here!
    You can blow a bunch of money for nothing, so like I said, make sure the profile looks legit. If they are too lazy to write two paragraphs about themselves, then they probably are scammers. I also believe if you pay and the person is a scammer you can report them and get your money back. I haven't tried that yet. I believe I encountered two scammers (or they were just stupid) and 4 or 5 that really weren't interested in dates (though they accepted) and one who wanted $150 and was like, "I need to get my nails done at 3:30 on Wednesday, so I'll meet you at the Starbucks at 3:15 on Wednesday next to the nail place. " That was a no. She then tried about 4 other dates, where we met at a Starbucks for 5-10 minutes. I finally blocked her. Some people just think we're stupid.

  15. #5791
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopguystl  [View Original Post]
    How did why'all do it? I can't even get her to look at my profile.
    Consider that she's not fucking her way thru Seattle only on SA. If she's not asking for money she's probably enamored with someone and will return when bored with them. The women I've met from there typically have one to three guys they're seeing or considering. If you're not it then your timing is off or your profile is; just move the fuck on. It's midterms at UW, SPU and SU or just was. Students attention spans comes in waves off SA.

    As for her not looking at your profile specifically, her profile is premium. She can look at your profile and it won't show on your end if she sets it that way. I'm sure a clinical psych PhD student can figure that out. She very obviously has a lot of you figured out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape