Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 59509
-
05-15-22 23:22 #48274Senior Member

Posts: 217Ok
Ha ha!!! Seriously it doesn't matter. They have to close early because they are under Marietta as oppose to Cobb or Smyrna City. Hadn’t talked to you in awhile. Hard to keep up with you!!!
Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 23:15 #48273Senior Member

Posts: 175Gainesville
No. I haven't walked in a spa in 15 years or so. Didn't really know Gainesville had anything other than legitimate massage therapists.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 19:40 #48272Banned Member

Posts: 13634Gainesville has Terrachi and Bali. Have you tried either of them lately?
Originally Posted by CagerCoach
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 19:38 #48271Senior Member

Posts: 175Trying to get back in the game
I seriously haven't been to a Spa since the early 2000's. Is it worth it or too much of a hit and miss. I was spoiled with King's GB sessions and didn't feel the need. I think I'm beginning to get the itch again. Should I just apply ointment and eliminate the itch or find someone to scratch it? It's tough because I live in Gainesville and there's nothing close😒.
-
05-15-22 19:37 #48270Regular Member

Posts: 15Luna Massage
Anyone know if Nana from Luna moved somewhere else, she was nice.
-
05-15-22 19:23 #48269Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yo is that the previous Sunflower Massage in Cumming?
Originally Posted by EKringle
[View Original Post]
Holla at ya boy.
-
05-15-22 18:28 #48268Banned Member

Posts: 2410City of Marietta statute for massage parlors says they have to close at 6 pm homey, not a license concern playa.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
Holla at ya boy.
-
05-15-22 18:08 #48267Regular Member

Posts: 10Golden Massage. Cumming
Lurker here. Thought I'd post something since I may have some info for the forum. Selena and crew moved to Golden Massage in Cumming.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 17:23 #48266Senior Member

Posts: 217Li / SiSi Massage with Lily-San
Lily has made a good business with these 2 places and with her girls. I have been going to both over 6 years and very few times was disappointed. Usually better than expected! SiSi tends to be more liberal and when they shut down for the evening (Marietta license concerns) the girls then are shuttled over to Li for the evening. Of course evening gets busy there. I can name 3 girls who use to work there. All 3 have successful shops of their own. All 3 seem to use the model of younger girls always. Sorry I can't reveal the names but they get a lot of traffic mentions on this site.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 17:17 #48265Banned Member

Posts: 13634Most KAMPS now just have older ladies or overpriced Latinas so they're very hit or miss.
Originally Posted by UGAJohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 14:51 #48264Senior Member

Posts: 209Elite Hands Cumming
Stopped in Elite Hands last week. Was the only customer there and the only provider was Bella? Hard to understand. Older. Typical older body. Nothing special but a pretty smile and playful attitude.
Excellent massage and lots of attention down below before the flip.
After flip her technique was very good. She lifted the top and dropped the pants. Rough FIV. I probably went a little over the line but she seemed to like it. I think more could be had on further visits. Kept stroking after the pop and really drained it. That was nice. Asked how old I was and acted surprised when I told her. Said you strong for age. Laughed when I told her I chewed viagras like tic tacs.
Hot towel clean up and ten minutes of foot massage. 60/60 out the door. Giggles, slaps my ass and says you bad boy!
Would repeat in a pinch.
-
05-15-22 14:29 #48263Senior Member

Posts: 62Anyone?
Or have the good KAMPs died out?
Originally Posted by UGAJohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 11:35 #48262Senior Member

Posts: 240New Girl LIVIA @ Massage Legend
I started the day with a stop at Massage Legend to get me on-track and my blood flowing.
As I was leaving, I came across a new girl "Livia" who is Tall, Thin and about 35. They told me she works part-time, usually Wednesdays and Thursdays. If I return to Publix later, I may try to get a session with Livia too!
-
05-15-22 11:07 #48261Senior Member

Posts: 736My bad
I knew it was the phonecall. Mistaken it as a sting ops. My bad. Love to get my hand on those firm girls. I told the manager via text that I did not leave happy. She asked me to come to Sisi for Tiffany, etc. But I wasn't going to spend another session on the same day. I am in for the long haul.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 10:11 #48260Senior Member

Posts: 162Thanks Barry, may hit up Cartersville as the drive is more manageable. Appreciate the suggestions.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






