Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 41293
-
05-16-22 09:18 #26338Senior Member

Posts: 554I agree. I know she told me, she only gives that number out to a few people. Smh.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 08:49 #26337Regular Member

Posts: 8Rachel
I totally agree with your position. We should never give out a providers phone number without the consent of the provider.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 06:41 #26336Senior Member

Posts: 137Anyone seen this lovely little peach?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/775635035919
-
05-16-22 01:52 #26335Senior Member

Posts: 336Emily
So what's the final verdict with Emily. I read through several posts of guys starting she was using someone else's (Sophie's) account and another person saying Emily was indeed a different girl. Another report did she was just average. Any one weeks who can chime in with real knowledge?
-
05-15-22 21:11 #26334Senior Member

Posts: 181Totally agree
I totally agree, Coolbreez, unfortunately there seems to be an us against them mentally that breeds this behavior.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 20:14 #26333Senior Member

Posts: 82That's a real shame. Not many 21 year old pretty girls out there right now. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Noobie904
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 19:02 #26332Senior Member

Posts: 233Wh
I picked up Emily early one morning as she was leaving that Waffle House! She smelled of maple syrup and bacon. My two favorites!! I didn't want bacon grease on my twainger so I told her "no hands please"! She obliged so all was well! LOL!!
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-NFM.
-
05-15-22 17:41 #26331Senior Member

Posts: 534Redhead Demi
Be very careful of this chic she is on the candy very hard and will runoff with your money if you let your guard down and she's somewhere close to a Db. So beware!
-
05-15-22 17:30 #26330Senior Member

Posts: 534Lmfao! Hilarious!
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 12:00 #26329Senior Member

Posts: 522Rachel
I spent some time with her yesterday. Apparently she read the reviews here. I'm not white knighting or whatever you guts call it. But she's not to fond of someone handing out her direct number to mongers she's never seen before FYI. Some of use ruin it for everybody by posting things that should be between you and that provider. Take Jessica Chantel for instance. I was seeing her several times a week for a discounted rate till some idiot posted on here he was seeing her for a far lesser rate then she was asking on Tryst. She changed her policy shortly after that. All I'm saying is, some of these girls feel a connection to certain mongers. Therefore they may not do certain things for the ones they don't feel a connection with.
Originally Posted by BigDoggJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 10:14 #26328Senior Member

Posts: 1055Waffle House on JTB
Any of you guys pick up girls out of the Waffle House? You know they have to be in there eating after a hardy couple rounds of getting plowed down by the monger train. Might be able to get some action for some smothered covered and diced on the low low.
-
05-15-22 09:49 #26327Senior Member

Posts: 250Jessica
Had a dream I met Jessica this morning. The dream started with a BBBJ with deepthroat. After that I threw on the hat and we starters doggy. I explored in the hat. The damage was 100 sonic rings. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/dr-mom-here-top-nurse-read-fre/205090428947
-
05-15-22 08:52 #26326Senior Member

Posts: 286I can't compare the visit with AMP, because I have not experienced them yet. However, I can tell you with this orient road shows are hit and miss. Girls are late 30's to 40's with about 40% chances of some similarities of looks as compared to the ad. Service is meh, mechanical to get you in, get you off, and get you out. The price hike between 140-200; might as well go to Orlando if you have craves for the orient express.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 00:16 #26325Senior Member

Posts: 708Aww man. She was from Michigan. I think he dad (step dad) was a black pastor. Nice chick, had not seen her in about a year. A good time. But I could tell she was always on the edge of destruction; she just needed guidance. I think she purposely lived far from her family because of her destructive lifestyle after being divorced. She was very very close to her half siblings.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 22:20 #26324Senior Member

Posts: 130Asian ads?
I'm well familiar with AMP scene, but has anybody actually given the Asian escort agency a try. I know the ads aren't going to be 100% identical to the actual person you'll end up spending time with, but I would think the girls are at least attractive to be worthy of a shot. Anybody have any experience? Or, is it really no different then going to these AMPs, and being greeted by a women in her mid 40's, early 50's? Anyone have any insight?










Reply With Quote






