Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 41288
-
05-13-22 16:37 #26318Senior Member

Posts: 628Her ads used to have the name Eve on them. I think that's too short for a meaningful search here; but give it a try. Maybe you'll get lucky on that.
Originally Posted by Datymonger69
[View Original Post]
My personal experience with her across two meetings was that she's actually pretty pleasant, reasonably accurate pics and solid head game with CIM and YMMV rimming; but I'll agree with and second those folks who say she's difficult / frustrating to pin down. She can't keep a schedule much past 15 minutes ahead. Your best bet is to message her when you are 100% ready to go and hope she picks up. This information is 6 months old.
-
05-13-22 16:11 #26317Senior Member

Posts: 170Barbie
Thank you. Master Jedi.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 15:12 #26316Senior Member

Posts: 130Thanks man! What name did she / does she go by? I'd like to go through more reviews from the past. We've been in comms, but I know it's always such a dice roll. One guy I know, not on the board, gave me her actual name and number, and told me she's damn good if you can get with her. I appreciate the baby and bf info.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 14:30 #26315Senior Member

Posts: 200Damn that's good information. Wow thank you. Pictures are hot so damn yeah thanks for warnings.
Originally Posted by Noobie904
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 12:19 #26314Regular Member

Posts: 24Rachel
I've sampled a couple times myself, she is good for sure. But her ads are down now, I know she is more a UTR as she had a certain goal she was saving money for. Hopefully she stays around. I have her direct # for seniors interested.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 12:16 #26313Regular Member

Posts: 24Seems distance
Tried to meet up today with her, the comms were a bit shady as in one word replies had to nearly beg to set something up, not sure she's into this fully yet. Maybe I can line it up and report the same.
Originally Posted by SuitMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 12:11 #26312Regular Member

Posts: 24Real.
She is definitely cool people. I agree with better pics needed. She has told me those are bolt ons though.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 12:09 #26311Regular Member

Posts: 24Haylee
Comms don't appear to be smooth, been trying to line up a meet a couple times now. Seems harder to for the occasional monger to score these days.
Originally Posted by SpurzOff
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 11:41 #26310Senior Member

Posts: 137Well that's unfortunate, she looks pretty good. Set up a meet last night for early this morning but she still hasn't responded from this morning. Guess I dodged a bullet, last night she kept trying to get me to come by at like 11 vs answering any questions I asked. She just kept saying just come by.
Originally Posted by Noobie904
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 11:05 #26309Senior Member

Posts: 137Anybody?
Anyone have good reviews of this one? She looks way to good to be true. Wanting to see her today, although a little pricey for my taste.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/486232686502
-
05-13-22 11:00 #26308Senior Member

Posts: 137Yeah she used to be awesome. But is too strung out now. Will definitely leave you in the parking lot waiting just to ghost or make an excuse to cancel. She puts in minimal effort which is a shame cause it used to be pretty good. Also no touching her V with hands. Last time I had to keep telling her get started was crying about being hungry trying to order food.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 10:06 #26307Senior Member

Posts: 266Definitely Desi
Definitely Desi.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 09:59 #26306Senior Member

Posts: 124Smart Queen
Forgot link.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/268350564845
-
05-13-22 02:05 #26305Senior Member

Posts: 98Not new
Don't do it and stay away.
Originally Posted by KingOfDixie
[View Original Post]
Know her personally and was dumping load after load in her about 2 and half years ago. She eventually got on the candy pretty bad.
Use to drive her around for her meets too. Been a street walker for 2 years now. See her at you own risk I'll leave a few points in why you wouldn't want to see her.
1) get something that you won't be able to get rid of. (she lets everybody BB. Thankfully I got lucky and stopped messing with her and was just driving her here and there. Know 2 people who regret dreaming about her now).
2) will set you up (her bf / db carry's and is known to rob).
3) will take your money and start boohoo crying. (might have to fight some charges for a crime you didn't commit) no means no if you catch my drift.
4) you might have 1 life left for your Mario coins.
5) if those 4 are not enough. The high rates she's asking not worth. Even a dream for an HR will be cut short to 10 minutes or less. Peter will be handled with below avg BJ with some hand and she will be ready to chase the next magic dragon.
I will say this. If you manage to catch her walking and in your car you might be okay for a quick BBBJ assuming you take her some other place where her people can't sneak up on you.
As always YMMV if you lucky. Definitely playing Russian roulette.
-
05-12-22 23:06 #26304Regular Member

Posts: 19Kayla the great
She's garbage. Weak Mic skills. Can't take a real dick. I kicked her ass out before finishing.










Reply With Quote





