Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11765

    Big City AMPs

    DC is good, I'll give you that but NYC tops DC hands down. Sometimes you need to make the best with what you have. Visit Knoxville sometime and it might give you a new appreciation of Louisville. Just my two worthless cents LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    The quality of young Asian women who have a wide menu in Louisville compared to DC is off the charts. Always young, vibrant, and ready to please. When you go for a massage they actually give you a deep tissue massage with extras, instead of a light touch and flip. I haven't found one provider, that does independent massages in the region that comes close to DC Thai or k-girls.

  2. #11764
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Damn brother, just try a different hole.
    The quality of young Asian women who have a wide menu in Louisville compared to DC is off the charts. Always young, vibrant, and ready to please. When you go for a massage they actually give you a deep tissue massage with extras, instead of a light touch and flip. I haven't found one provider, that does independent massages in the region that comes close to DC Thai or k-girls.

  3. #11763
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    And that is why I don't do any kind of ID verification. Ever.

    I bet she'd go ballistic if someone were to out her real info.
    So two lessons for me here! Never send a pic of my ID and not to see this particular provider. Wow! I'm.

    Single, but still would want friends to potentially see that! Yikes!

  4. #11762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Karma's ad in RubMd has a picture of the dude she claims stiffed her for payment.

    You can see his face, first name, and middle initial, and his phone number.

    I don't know if the dude stiffed her or not.

    What I do know is that if a client stiffs a provider, she's out some money.

    If a provider dox's a client, his entire life can be ruined.

    He can lose his job, wife, and children.

    Hardly equal justice.

    I've never seen Karma, and now I know that I never will.

    She is poison.
    And that is why I don't do any kind of ID verification. Ever.

    I bet she'd go ballistic if someone were to out her real info.

  5. #11761

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Karma's ad in RubMd has a picture of the dude she claims stiffed her for payment.

    You can see his face, first name, and middle initial, and his phone number.

    I don't know if the dude stiffed her or not.

    What I do know is that if a client stiffs a provider, she's out some money.

    If a provider dox's a client, his entire life can be ruined.

    He can lose his job, wife, and children.

    Hardly equal justice.

    I've never seen Karma, and now I know that I never will.

    She is poison.
    It's worse than that. Here is what she posted:

    "If you no show / last minute (3 hr) cancel you will be required to pay your session fee same day or be advertised here as a time waster. ".

    So flat tire, fender bender, work emergency, anything means you're extorted out of a session fee or get put on blast. I get that as a provider she books her time and potentially misses out on another session due to no shows but that seems extreme. Just black list the poor dude, take the L and move on. Using her ad is a little extreme, especially with personal info. Hopefully he used a burner.

    I agree, I will never see her.

  6. #11760

    Karma the dox queen

    Karma's ad in RubMd has a picture of the dude she claims stiffed her for payment.

    You can see his face, first name, and middle initial, and his phone number.

    I don't know if the dude stiffed her or not.

    What I do know is that if a client stiffs a provider, she's out some money.

    If a provider dox's a client, his entire life can be ruined.

    He can lose his job, wife, and children.

    Hardly equal justice.

    I've never seen Karma, and now I know that I never will.

    She is poison.

  7. #11759

    All shit?

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    Funny, that's how I feel about the Louisville Kentucky area. Especially after moving here from Washington DC. The massage parlors and escorts are all shit compared to DC.
    Damn brother, just try a different hole.

  8. #11758
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    Another way of saying near the edge of the earth and adjacent to the asshole of Kentucky. No need to travel there for a massage parlor. Avoid unless desperate and fond of trashy sad towns that suck the life out of you.
    Funny, that's how I feel about the Louisville Kentucky area. Especially after moving here from Washington DC. The massage parlors and escorts are all shit compared to DC.

  9. #11757

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Wondering the same which one is Wendy at now?
    She is currently waiting for you at Evas.

  10. #11756
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky2940  [View Original Post]
    Which place has the best talent this week?
    Wondering the same which one is Wendy at now?

  11. #11755

    Eva or Island Breeze

    Which place has the best talent this week?

  12. #11754

    Radcliff

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    Radcliff, Ky. Close to Fort Knox.
    Another way of saying near the edge of the earth and adjacent to the asshole of Kentucky. No need to travel there for a massage parlor. Avoid unless desperate and fond of trashy sad towns that suck the life out of you.

  13. #11753
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Where is this lotus? Thanks.
    Radcliff, Ky. Close to Fort Knox.

  14. #11752

    Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by LouJack  [View Original Post]
    Give her a shot, let us know!
    Visited Empire today and based upon the reviews went with Bebe. I think Coco was not available today.

  15. #11751
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxm7985  [View Original Post]
    How is Coco as compared to Bebe at Suns?
    Give her a shot, let us know!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape