Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 18399
-
05-13-22 08:54 #11799Senior Member

Posts: 1769And that is why I don't do any kind of ID verification. Ever.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
I bet she'd go ballistic if someone were to out her real info.
-
05-12-22 23:31 #11798Senior Member

Posts: 344Damn
It's worse than that. Here is what she posted:
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
"If you no show / last minute (3 hr) cancel you will be required to pay your session fee same day or be advertised here as a time waster. ".
So flat tire, fender bender, work emergency, anything means you're extorted out of a session fee or get put on blast. I get that as a provider she books her time and potentially misses out on another session due to no shows but that seems extreme. Just black list the poor dude, take the L and move on. Using her ad is a little extreme, especially with personal info. Hopefully he used a burner.
I agree, I will never see her.
-
05-12-22 22:06 #11797Senior Member

Posts: 208Karma the dox queen
Karma's ad in RubMd has a picture of the dude she claims stiffed her for payment.
You can see his face, first name, and middle initial, and his phone number.
I don't know if the dude stiffed her or not.
What I do know is that if a client stiffs a provider, she's out some money.
If a provider dox's a client, his entire life can be ruined.
He can lose his job, wife, and children.
Hardly equal justice.
I've never seen Karma, and now I know that I never will.
She is poison.
-
05-12-22 16:17 #11796Senior Member

Posts: 3103All shit?
Damn brother, just try a different hole.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 13:44 #11795Senior Member

Posts: 238Funny, that's how I feel about the Louisville Kentucky area. Especially after moving here from Washington DC. The massage parlors and escorts are all shit compared to DC.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 11:54 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 3103Wendy
She is currently waiting for you at Evas.
Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 15:26 #11793Senior Member

Posts: 91Wondering the same which one is Wendy at now?
Originally Posted by Spanky2940
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 07:17 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 26Eva or Island Breeze
Which place has the best talent this week?
-
05-10-22 23:23 #11791Senior Member

Posts: 192Radcliff
Another way of saying near the edge of the earth and adjacent to the asshole of Kentucky. No need to travel there for a massage parlor. Avoid unless desperate and fond of trashy sad towns that suck the life out of you.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 21:32 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 238Radcliff, Ky. Close to Fort Knox.
Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 20:18 #11789Regular Member

Posts: 5Empire
Visited Empire today and based upon the reviews went with Bebe. I think Coco was not available today.
Originally Posted by LouJack
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 19:46 #11788Senior Member

Posts: 104Give her a shot, let us know!
Originally Posted by Dxm7985
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 16:17 #11787Senior Member

Posts: 855Lotus
Where is this lotus? Thanks.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 08:31 #11786Senior Member

Posts: 176Ok spa NM
The house fee is 70 for a HHR. WTF! Glad I called first. No telling what FS would of cost on top of that house fee. Hell for 60 HHR and 100 gets you FS with BEEBEE at Empire.
-
05-09-22 13:45 #11785Regular Member

Posts: 5Coco
How is Coco as compared to Bebe at Suns?









Reply With Quote





