Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 41285
-
05-10-22 15:28 #26285Senior Member

Posts: 43New one
I seen this chick walking the street several times this past week in the area of her incall. I say this to say I know it's her from the add. Upon seeing her Immediately thought she looked like a working girl. She did however look damn good from what I could tell. I don't recognize her and didn't find any reviews. Anyone got any info? Pm is good as well.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/491253474267
-
05-10-22 11:32 #26284Senior Member

Posts: 158Cupcake keeps deleting posts so adding pictures instead of link
Anyone seen her?
I can't seem to get a response from her but damn she looks good.
-
05-10-22 09:16 #26283Senior Member

Posts: 151Not nearly as cute but not bad
Pictures are a solid 9 in cute, she is a 6. Has some pretty saggy tits and skin as if she lost some weight recently. Very nice and good service.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
Wish she was as cute as pics!
-
05-10-22 03:09 #26282Senior Member

Posts: 25The sexy Latina?. Looks Like Lexi to me!!
I'm pretty sure this is Lexi! She looks even better now! I guess she just changed the name. I've had past experiences with this one and it was awesome. Still kinda unsure whether its actually her or a scam. When I text I get a response. I tried calling and only got her to pick up once only to tell me she was not available at the moment! Can anyone confirm that this is really Lexi? Is she really back in Jacksonville!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/133997304657
-
05-09-22 23:35 #26281Senior Member

Posts: 27Finger Lickin' Good. Not so much. .
This really made me laugh. Too funny.
Originally Posted by JboJonas
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 22:37 #26280Regular Member

Posts: 16Good BBBJ
So took the time to set this one up so I thought I would update. For the most part she looks like her pics, she is a little on the heavy side but certainly withing my tolerable range, especially if its just a mic check. The performance was good and she is very sweet and easy to talk to. She is a little older than her post states, but looks younger than she really is so I'll give a pass for that. If you are just looking for lunchtime car action I would definitely recommend, and I will be repeating in the future. Donation was the most reasonable for the quality I have seen in a while.
Originally Posted by Gvrk0686
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/365051192136
-
05-09-22 16:54 #26279Senior Member

Posts: 316Mel
She was straight up awesome. Bring her a bottle of Fireball and you were guaranteed to have great session. Plus her pitbull was cool puppy play with while you were chatting with her. Hate when Jax looses the good ones.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 16:44 #26278Regular Member

Posts: 22Mel
Damn that sux about Mel, I am, assuming OD?
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 16:27 #26277Senior Member

Posts: 867Mel
I never met her, but there is an obit online. Wasnt sure if I could post it or if it would be appropriate.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 15:53 #26276Senior Member

Posts: 148First rule of Car Club
Never leave any loose items in the car that you don't want stolen.
Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 13:02 #26275Senior Member

Posts: 554Damn
That's so sad. She was one of the rare ones. God bless her soul. I don't have social media, does it say how she passed?
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 12:54 #26274Senior Member

Posts: 693RIP Mel
Had to go through my social media. But yes, her sister reported it. Mel is no longer with us.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 12:53 #26273Senior Member

Posts: 693Redhead Lauren
I saw her once at her apartment across from regency. She is flabbier and in rougher shape than those filters make her out to be. Signs of demons as well.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 12:18 #26272Senior Member

Posts: 36Yes her.
Yes that the one I'm taking about she will be missed.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 11:42 #26271Senior Member

Posts: 266Well known thief
I'm suprised you even got to the dead. This girl is a well known thief that usually has someone enter the room while you are in your birthday suit to rob you and / or kick you out.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






