Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 14,986 to 15,000 of 41288
-
05-12-22 20:15 #26303Senior Member

Posts: 128Just out of curiosity, who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 19:57 #26302Senior Member

Posts: 1410I will ask her what she is up to and let you know. I know she has bbl not long ago so she might still be recovering.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 18:59 #26301Senior Member

Posts: 173Not users?
Tried to visit one recently and she had track marks, the skin of an 80 year old, and a massive lump under her arm that was either a swollen lymph node or a cyst. She has positive reviews here, too. She seemed spaced out but claimed to be clean. I left the party without the favors. I can't do it.
Are there any ladies in Jax that aren't using?
-
05-12-22 18:45 #26300Senior Member

Posts: 624Info
Has a BF, just had a baby and has a nasty habit of not being on time or even where she says she is located. Tried three times to meet up with her. All three times she ran me around till I gave up, that was before the baby.
Originally Posted by Datymonger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 16:38 #26299Senior Member

Posts: 130Anyone know this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/883865812524
Hi fellow mongers, I'm normally in the Daytona area (ugh! But get to jax occaionally. Been looking at this one--any info? I don't even know what name to search here.
Thanks, brother mongers!
-
05-12-22 14:26 #26298Senior Member

Posts: 316Info
I have asked about this one in the past but does anyone have any info on the below? First one has been posting heavy for a couple weeks. 2nd one is fairly new to the scene as far as I can tell. You can PM me if you prefer.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/251408408107
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/481667746591
-
05-12-22 12:24 #26297Senior Member

Posts: 374Current in Charleston, SC. Last here in March.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...c/226925456901
-
05-12-22 09:53 #26296Senior Member

Posts: 170Barbie-Hot blonde
Hello does anyone know if she retired or is in the game anymore? I know she from jax but lives in Orlando? She was always no drama when I saw her and as mentioned smoking hot body.
-
05-11-22 22:41 #26295Senior Member

Posts: 124Smart Queen
Hey guys,
Does she look familiar? Tattoo- Boy friend / Desi.
Look up reviews before making Dream appointment!
-
05-11-22 22:33 #26294Regular Member

Posts: 9Gtg
She's sweet and give good top. Heavy baby damage doe. She stay around Rowes groceries in OP.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 20:49 #26293Senior Member

Posts: 1055AMnnos
Check your inbox please sir.
-
05-11-22 17:03 #26292Senior Member

Posts: 180Hell are there any that aren't users anymore? LOL.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the update. Might try it.
So far I can't report shit last month, everyone I tried with ghosts me at the go time. Shits went WAY downhill on quality last couple years.
-
05-11-22 16:35 #26291Senior Member

Posts: 316Effy / Sophie
She went by Effy / Sophie in the past. Mixed reviews. Last one I saw recently said he had a good time. Just know that she is armed (literally) and she is a user so take that for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 16:00 #26290Senior Member

Posts: 180No name but swore I saw reviews.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/318701197283
I swear I saw reviews of her, and petite frames are my thing. I want to say they was negative but without a name hard to find the review to verify.
-
05-11-22 14:30 #26289Senior Member

Posts: 27Look alike
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/968567861747
Does that look like Meli.












Reply With Quote





