Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 1321 1821 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25050
    Nope. Tried to see Pinky, but got ghosted once I got to the notell. Second time I tried Broomhilda said Pinky's only available now with the 2-girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5;5913849[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/81345657[/URL]

    Anyone pulled the trigger on these two. Just wondering.

  2. #25049

    Stunk

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had fun. Drove out to Commerce Rd last week. I text her I am about to leave tired of waiting, She text me back I am soory I was in the bathroom. Text me the room number before I could get out my vechile she texted back saying she can't do it. I wasn't about to take a chance knocing on the door coulld have been the wrong room. She has mixed reviews on here. I guess that was a good space trip to the bathroom. Cool it worked out for you.
    I had a dream with her last week and was smelly.

  3. #25048

    Acs

    Quote Originally Posted by Blando  [View Original Post]
    Are ACS's trustworthy usually?
    What do you mean by trustworthy? Except for the photos in the ad all other services are available. Good response, nice room without any smell and very cooperative providers. It is not be a scam and they won't ask for deposit and you have the freedom to walkout if you don't like the girl.

  4. #25047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to them but haven't pulled trigger because they have a bunch of crazy fucking rules & rates.
    The one got the squarest ass I've ever seen. Like banging a box LOL. Be safe.

  5. #25046
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    This lovely girl does not get enough love on the board. I had my first experience with her and she was fantastic! Very cute, sweet and energetic through the entire date. My only gripe is she's not GFE but that will not stop me from seeing her again. I highly recommend her, pricing is fair and she keeps herself and her room very clean.
    Yeah she is a top tier girl for sure. 8/10 for sure. She has gotten better the more you see her.

  6. #25045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    No problems by me

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Is she usually hard to get ahold of? I've tried multiple times and never got a response.
    Had to get her new number, hit her up last night. Set up a date for this morning. Had an amazing time. She does not disappoint.

  7. #25044

    Taryn

    Is she usually hard to get ahold of? I've tried multiple times and never got a response.

  8. #25043

    Quinn

    This lovely girl does not get enough love on the board. I had my first experience with her and she was fantastic! Very cute, sweet and energetic through the entire date. My only gripe is she's not GFE but that will not stop me from seeing her again. I highly recommend her, pricing is fair and she keeps herself and her room very clean.

  9. #25042
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    ACS. You will get the service your are looking for but not the same provider in the picture.
    Are ACS's trustworthy usually?

  10. #25041

    Lynn

    I went to see Lynn the other day, had forgotten what a great experience it would be. Had not seen her for several years since I am only in town a few times a year and had found Smoke (now retired) but wondered why I waited so long between visits. She is a very nice person and provides great non rushed services. She is a true MILF, her body at her age is amazing and she knows how to use it. Her pics on various site are very accurate, so what you see is what you get. Very clean, hygienic and private location. As I have been dabbling in this hobby for over 6 years, she is definitely up there as one of the top providers. If you want a nice unrushed experience with a MILF, go see Lynn. If was a quick in and out with a cracked up spinner go somewhere else.

  11. #25040

    Past due

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Which one should I go with guys? I'm seeing one today & will report back with details with whoever I see. Opinions please?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/682580884947

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/353344880534
    Got busy last few weeks& had a few things I had to take care of so I'm late on this update guys but the first link, I hit her up & no response. The second link was maybe my fault but anyway hit her up for just a qv. . 100 Smooth communication & setup. Sent me address to some apartments on Jefferson, get there & it was too many people hanging around outside at the time for my liking so I left. I like a little privacy LOL. I'm looking to try her again soon though because I'm curious to see her.

  12. #25039

    Taryn

    Finally got her new number, like always so was fucking amazing. Message me for her new number. She has her room until noon Friday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F1A5A396-45E5-4D02-81FB-A45F0F9AB3FB.jpg‎   88EC4F2D-B14D-47B4-A696-4B65EDC367B7.jpg‎  

  13. #25038
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share the link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/81421883

    Link.

  14. #25037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Taryn

    Taryn has a room tonight and needs help ASAP. HMU for her new number.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAsTaryns65  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if her number still ends in 1930?

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220512-211258_Photos.jpg‎  

  15. #25036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    ACS. You will get the service your are looking for but not the same provider in the picture.
    That's not a ACS ad. But it is fake too many flags.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape