Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 827 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 877 927 1327 1827 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24969

    Foxy

    Haven't posted in awhile. Been nothing to post about. Slim pickings out here. Anyway went to see old faithful Foxy on Midlo. Seen her a bunch so guard was down. Had older black lady in room who was acting strange. Should have known. Out of bathroom comes a brother and I head straight out the door. Left the you know what on the dresser. Not worth the hassle. The notel named after our great city.

  2. #24968

    Back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I am sorry I cannot share as you haven't posted a single review yet. Please post some reviews so that others can trust. I have also asked around many regarding some contacts but very few have shared and that too very recently after I have posted more than 10 posts.
    You are lucky that some have shared with you because when I first joined this site senior members wouldn't give you the time of day. It was very frustrating at first but after doing some trail blazing and posting reviews I eventually gained the trust of others. Trust is the name of the game. If a provider trusts me to give out her info, you had better believe I am only going to give it to members I trust.

  3. #24967

    I second this!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an update on Winter?

    Last I heard, which has been at least a year ago. She was on a state sponsored vacation.

    She was a great one to see. Probably the only one in the area that literally enjoyed a deepthroat f*ck just like pounding the kitty hard. She'd take it in the throat just as hard.
    I would definitely like any info on Winter. Been way too long.

  4. #24966

    Winter? Where you at?

    Does anyone have an update on Winter?

    Last I heard, which has been at least a year ago. She was on a state sponsored vacation.

    She was a great one to see. Probably the only one in the area that literally enjoyed a deepthroat f*ck just like pounding the kitty hard. She'd take it in the throat just as hard.

  5. #24965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of chilling with her today. Setup was cake. Nice booty, fit body and really chill. She is not all business, she puts a lot of effort into it. Started out with Daty, then 69. Went to mish then popped with her cowgirl. Out of all of my reviews (I've done a bunch) she's on my top 3 list. She doesn't want me to give out her rates. Message her for rates.

    Stay safe,

    Raider.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/26604966
    OK good to know because I could've sworn she's had some bad reviews that's why I never partook. Thanks might give her a try appreciate the review. Be safe.

  6. #24964

    Staci ora

    Had the pleasure of chilling with her today. Setup was cake. Nice booty, fit body and really chill. She is not all business, she puts a lot of effort into it. Started out with Daty, then 69. Went to mish then popped with her cowgirl. Out of all of my reviews (I've done a bunch) she's on my top 3 list. She doesn't want me to give out her rates. Message her for rates.

    Stay safe,

    Raider.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/26604966

  7. #24963

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by GotAGirl69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced the trip to Greece with Tiny?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/442471155986
    When I contacted her last year, she said it is a Benjamin extra. So didn't proceed.

  8. #24962
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you John's is responsible for this?
    Where is this pic from? Definitely doesn't look like the place she hosts her incalls from.

  9. #24961

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Richva  [View Original Post]
    That is the correct number.
    Hey thanks. Haven't heard back from her I'm just running out of time. Oh well.

  10. #24960

    1930

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if her number still ends in 1930?

    Thanks.
    That is the correct number.

  11. #24959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Maybe you should TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by GotAGirl69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced the trip to Greece with Tiny?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/442471155986
    Go on, don't be scared. Let us know how it went.

  12. #24958

    Taryn's #

    Does anybody know if her number still ends in 1930?

    Thanks.

  13. #24957

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you John's is responsible for this?
    Well we know that bb is on the table now! LOL.

  14. #24956
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    That's why it's important for all of us mongers to avoid them ancestry DNA websites. Because you don't want to be retired and married 30-40 years later in life, then find a 20 something person knocking on your door saying you're their dad LOL. Everyone stay off the DNA websites, that's valuable information.
    Buddy of mine from college hooked up with this chick during a Key West spring break trip in 1980, it was a one-night affair. Fast forward 35 years. Sometime after he had done ancestry DNA genealogy family research, he gets a phone call from a woman claiming she is his daughter. Apparently birth mom put her up for adoption. She was curious of who her birth parents were so the woman tracked down her birth history through adoption and birth medical records. Found and contacted the birth mom but she didn't know who the father was who got her pregnant but. The woman did DNA tests and search; BOOM there was a match. He did another DNA test to confirm. Anyway, long story short all is good with his new found family.

  15. #24955
    Has anyone experienced the trip to Greece with Tiny?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/442471155986

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape