rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11800
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    And that is why I don't do any kind of ID verification. Ever.

    I bet she'd go ballistic if someone were to out her real info.
    So two lessons for me here! Never send a pic of my ID and not to see this particular provider. Wow! I'm.

    Single, but still would want friends to potentially see that! Yikes!

  2. #11799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1770
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Karma's ad in RubMd has a picture of the dude she claims stiffed her for payment.

    You can see his face, first name, and middle initial, and his phone number.

    I don't know if the dude stiffed her or not.

    What I do know is that if a client stiffs a provider, she's out some money.

    If a provider dox's a client, his entire life can be ruined.

    He can lose his job, wife, and children.

    Hardly equal justice.

    I've never seen Karma, and now I know that I never will.

    She is poison.
    And that is why I don't do any kind of ID verification. Ever.

    I bet she'd go ballistic if someone were to out her real info.

  3. #11798

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Karma's ad in RubMd has a picture of the dude she claims stiffed her for payment.

    You can see his face, first name, and middle initial, and his phone number.

    I don't know if the dude stiffed her or not.

    What I do know is that if a client stiffs a provider, she's out some money.

    If a provider dox's a client, his entire life can be ruined.

    He can lose his job, wife, and children.

    Hardly equal justice.

    I've never seen Karma, and now I know that I never will.

    She is poison.
    It's worse than that. Here is what she posted:

    "If you no show / last minute (3 hr) cancel you will be required to pay your session fee same day or be advertised here as a time waster. ".

    So flat tire, fender bender, work emergency, anything means you're extorted out of a session fee or get put on blast. I get that as a provider she books her time and potentially misses out on another session due to no shows but that seems extreme. Just black list the poor dude, take the L and move on. Using her ad is a little extreme, especially with personal info. Hopefully he used a burner.

    I agree, I will never see her.

  4. #11797

    Karma the dox queen

    Karma's ad in RubMd has a picture of the dude she claims stiffed her for payment.

    You can see his face, first name, and middle initial, and his phone number.

    I don't know if the dude stiffed her or not.

    What I do know is that if a client stiffs a provider, she's out some money.

    If a provider dox's a client, his entire life can be ruined.

    He can lose his job, wife, and children.

    Hardly equal justice.

    I've never seen Karma, and now I know that I never will.

    She is poison.

  5. #11796

    All shit?

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    Funny, that's how I feel about the Louisville Kentucky area. Especially after moving here from Washington DC. The massage parlors and escorts are all shit compared to DC.
    Damn brother, just try a different hole.

  6. #11795
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    Another way of saying near the edge of the earth and adjacent to the asshole of Kentucky. No need to travel there for a massage parlor. Avoid unless desperate and fond of trashy sad towns that suck the life out of you.
    Funny, that's how I feel about the Louisville Kentucky area. Especially after moving here from Washington DC. The massage parlors and escorts are all shit compared to DC.

  7. #11794

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Wondering the same which one is Wendy at now?
    She is currently waiting for you at Evas.

  8. #11793
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky2940  [View Original Post]
    Which place has the best talent this week?
    Wondering the same which one is Wendy at now?

  9. #11792

    Eva or Island Breeze

    Which place has the best talent this week?

  10. #11791

    Radcliff

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    Radcliff, Ky. Close to Fort Knox.
    Another way of saying near the edge of the earth and adjacent to the asshole of Kentucky. No need to travel there for a massage parlor. Avoid unless desperate and fond of trashy sad towns that suck the life out of you.

  11. #11790
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Where is this lotus? Thanks.
    Radcliff, Ky. Close to Fort Knox.

  12. #11789

    Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by LouJack  [View Original Post]
    Give her a shot, let us know!
    Visited Empire today and based upon the reviews went with Bebe. I think Coco was not available today.

  13. #11788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxm7985  [View Original Post]
    How is Coco as compared to Bebe at Suns?
    Give her a shot, let us know!

  14. #11787

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd share. Lotus, boss is gone. Her friend is there, late 40's nice body, great massage. 1 $$ on top of house like the old days, quality and beauty. Glad she's back. Great personality and conversation. Everything on the menu.
    Where is this lotus? Thanks.

  15. #11786

    Ok spa NM

    The house fee is 70 for a HHR. WTF! Glad I called first. No telling what FS would of cost on top of that house fee. Hell for 60 HHR and 100 gets you FS with BEEBEE at Empire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape