Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 731 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6726

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-f93569c09a0d

    Here is a nice athletic mixed beauty I sampled not long ago. A young student who travel often between Keene and the Sea Coast and hard to get in touch with, I met her days after an initial meet and greet at a hotel in Manchester area, a nice shaved, clean and athletic body is nice to play with, on the shy side at first but very open to pretty much everything. My only regret was she felt the need to go in the bathroom and count the allowance (500) I put in a envelop for her after our playtime, she knew what we agreed on. Just a mood killer after a great session.
    Why would that offend you? She doesn't know you from shit and she's supposed to trust that you didn't screw her over in the agreed money. I mean I count my money at the bank, store, casino after I get it from a cashier to make sure I'm not getting screwed. Sorry but come on.

  2. #6725

    NiceCharmer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-f93569c09a0d

    Here is a nice athletic mixed beauty I sampled not long ago. A young student who travel often between Keene and the Sea Coast and hard to get in touch with, I met her days after an initial meet and greet at a hotel in Manchester area, a nice shaved, clean and athletic body is nice to play with, on the shy side at first but very open to pretty much everything. My only regret was she felt the need to go in the bathroom and count the allowance (500) I put in a envelop for her after our playtime, she knew what we agreed on. Just a mood killer after a great session.

  3. #6724
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJones  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me the same, also 250 for non-intimate. Will do bare oral but everything else covered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-e82334c96a08
    Totally my type (casual sex-positive and a grad degree) but 750 is 33-50% too much. Covered for intercourse isn't a problem for a first date as a decent percentage of people are walking around with asymptomatic chlamydia anyway.

  4. #6723

    BustyBrunette

    This one is basically a fat pig girl. She met me for lunch one day and we never discussed donations or any sort of compensation. After lunch we sat in the car near where we met and got into dirty talk. She pulled out a fat boob and soon we were making out like high school kids. The BJ was decent, and that was about all we had time for. A few days later we discussed a longer meeting and neither one of us could host. I told her I could get a room and meet after work. She then said, it will be 600 dollars. I knew what she meant but acted stupid and said, I will take care of the room and it would be around 150.

    She got all insulted, thinking I was offering her 150. Since we had not discussed any donation, I said well, I usually do 600 for a 3-4 hour meeting with dinner and drinks and she insisted we had at some time before agreed to 600 per hour. LOL, not in your wildest dreams would I agree to that, maybe you are confusing me with someone else you talked to. It ended with me saying I had lost my desire to meet her again. She was ugly and acted like an angry ex wife and then I blocked her number. The end.

  5. #6722

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    Curious, if you are banned. Can you use the same credit card?
    I heard the site goes by your IP address. They block anything that has to do with that IP. Just download a vpn to change your IP and use a different card. You should be good to go.

  6. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    Muchas gracias.

    Used this code in April when you posted. Thinking about renewing and its still active.
    Curious, if you are banned. Can you use the same credit card?

  7. #6720
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    20% off right now with code VWO20PB.

    $87.99 to sign up.

    Have fun.
    Muchas gracias.

    Used this code in April when you posted. Thinking about renewing and its still active.

  8. #6719

    Princess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-32122c65c4da

    Met with this one recently, a divorce mom of two, works at night for government subcontract, Does not host, meeting took place in my hotel room early afternoon. Was attracted by the profile picture but looks chubbier in person, not fat or bbw, overall a decent personality, good, bare, loud and sloppy at sex. Gave her 300, don't know if I would repeat, met her only because my regular isn't available right now.

  9. #6718
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You should share her info because it seem to me she won't go to you. So she want you to go to her instead meaning she might set you up and robbed you. So if I was you. I would try to see her in a different day and see if she won't come to you still. If she won't come to you at all, then she's definitely up to no good.
    She is still totally willing to come to me, I think she just figured since I had asked about her hosting she would present the idea to me. And she is real, I have my own ways of verifying it and I feel like I'm pretty good at sniffing out fakes / scammers anyway, I'm not new to this LOL.

  10. #6717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Trap

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    Well, here's a new one LOL. I've been talking to this really cute chick, 21, not super friendly through messaging but very quick to agree to hook up for a reasonable price. I initially asked if she could host, as I usually do, and she not surprisingly says no. Lives in a tony suburb with her family. She agrees to a hotel date. I mentioned Mondays being good for me, so she hits me up today, asks if I'm free all day, I say yes. She says cool, if my parents leave later tonight do you want to stop by? Now, I'm in my mid 30's, but I look much younger, so I can *almost* see how she would think this might not be a terrible idea. Of course I have no intention of taking her up on this offer, so I say are you sure that's a good idea? "Oh yeah don't worry they go into the city for 4 or 5 hours." Okay.

    If you think that's bad, just wait. I say, would you be able to come to me in (name of city) like we talked about? She says, and I quote:

    "I won't be able to because I also have to babysit the little ones."

    WTF. She's going to have a grown man, total stranger, come over while her parents are out and the siblings (I was afraid to even ask how old) are there, and pay her money to bang her? Am I wrong or is that not insane? I understand she's almost certainly done this with boyfriends / guys her age before but this is a tad different, no? Maybe I'm naive but I was floored. Anyway thought you guys might get a kick out of that one. And no I will not be sharing her info, I honestly fear for this girl and her family's safety already without putting it out there publicly that she's willing to do this LOL.
    You should share her info because it seem to me she won't go to you. So she want you to go to her instead meaning she might set you up and robbed you. So if I was you. I would try to see her in a different day and see if she won't come to you still. If she won't come to you at all, then she's definitely up to no good.

  11. #6716
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    Well, here's a new one LOL.
    Sounds kind of fishy. Did you run Intelius on her number / info, find any social media belonging to her? Better safe than sorry in my book.

  12. #6715
    Well, here's a new one LOL. I've been talking to this really cute chick, 21, not super friendly through messaging but very quick to agree to hook up for a reasonable price. I initially asked if she could host, as I usually do, and she not surprisingly says no. Lives in a tony suburb with her family. She agrees to a hotel date. I mentioned Mondays being good for me, so she hits me up today, asks if I'm free all day, I say yes. She says cool, if my parents leave later tonight do you want to stop by? Now, I'm in my mid 30's, but I look much younger, so I can *almost* see how she would think this might not be a terrible idea. Of course I have no intention of taking her up on this offer, so I say are you sure that's a good idea? "Oh yeah don't worry they go into the city for 4 or 5 hours." Okay.

    If you think that's bad, just wait. I say, would you be able to come to me in (name of city) like we talked about? She says, and I quote:

    "I won't be able to because I also have to babysit the little ones."

    WTF. She's going to have a grown man, total stranger, come over while her parents are out and the siblings (I was afraid to even ask how old) are there, and pay her money to bang her? Am I wrong or is that not insane? I understand she's almost certainly done this with boyfriends / guys her age before but this is a tad different, no? Maybe I'm naive but I was floored. Anyway thought you guys might get a kick out of that one. And no I will not be sharing her info, I honestly fear for this girl and her family's safety already without putting it out there publicly that she's willing to do this LOL.

  13. #6714

    Ayonielol

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Anyone see this girl. I have been talking to her and she wanted $750.
    Quoted me the same, also 250 for non-intimate. Will do bare oral but everything else covered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-e82334c96a08

  14. #6713
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Anyone see this girl. I have been talking to her and she wanted $750.
    I talked to her too, looks very consistent in her asking. No anal and protection was a must! Solid pass!

  15. #6712
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Nah, she's real. I've had some meaningful discussions with her.
    Thats what I'm saying. It's discussions. Have you met her yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape