Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 731 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6637

    Sex

    LOL. Also, when did sex become a thing that women hate? I'll do anything but sex! No! Please no sex! What is happening to our society. Have dildos become too good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    It's cause they too broke to get McDonalds LOL and Tinder dates want to split the bill.

  2. #6636
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    WTF is their obsession with grabbing dinner? Haven't they heard of delivery? I prefer to eat alone. Don't need some prudish female trying to converse while I'm enjoying my meal. LOL.
    It's cause they too broke to get McDonalds LOL and Tinder dates want to split the bill.

  3. #6635

    Dinners

    WTF is their obsession with grabbing dinner? Haven't they heard of delivery? I prefer to eat alone. Don't need some prudish female trying to converse while I'm enjoying my meal. LOL.

  4. #6634

    Definately want to read [URL]internationalsexguide.info[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Where can you meet these smoke shows in Medellin??
    Read thAT. Make a fake facebook, you can Pm me and be my friend, tinder, the clubs by pargue lleras, massage parlors. You will find everything from pros, to women looking for school clothes for their kids, to girls that want an older boyfriend. I wish I was younger and had a telecommuting job instead of being a contractor and could live there year round.

    There's so many different approaches and just like the us some will BBBJ some won't. Chupa sin condom necdssario.

  5. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    And you don't need the ap in a city like Medellin. Absolute smoke shows go for 300 k pesos which is about 80 $ although guys do overpay and get less in return. My avg girl there goes for 150 k 42 $ with a 50 k tip 14 $ if I have a good time. Girls I've contacted thru SA fron Medellin try to quote you in us dollars. A teacher makes about 300 us dollars a month in Colombia. Lots of info on the sister site to this board.
    Where can you meet these smoke shows in Medellin??

  6. #6632

    You can visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I would have so much pussy from Asia and South America, would be swimming in it.

    Get so many likes, messages, etc from those areas would be pimping it up. LOL.

    Ridiculous!
    And you don't need the ap in a city like Medellin. Absolute smoke shows go for 300 k pesos which is about 80 $ although guys do overpay and get less in return. My avg girl there goes for 150 k 42 $ with a 50 k tip 14 $ if I have a good time. Girls I've contacted thru SA fron Medellin try to quote you in us dollars. A teacher makes about 300 us dollars a month in Colombia. Lots of info on the sister site to this board.

  7. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    She's on Fetlife and has sex with trannys. She's beyond fat and disgusting body wise naked.
    She has a bit of a gut, but she's a pretty cool chick, fun to talk to, cute tits, and pretty open minded.

  8. #6630

    Any intel

    Anyone seen her below?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-c99f12b3af07

    Let me know. Thanks.

  9. #6629
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    20% off right now with code VWO20PB.

    $87.99 to sign up.

    Have fun.
    Think I may have to go on and see who I can meet.

    Thanks for sharing.

  10. #6628

    Wish I lived outside the country

    I would have so much pussy from Asia and South America, would be swimming in it.

    Get so many likes, messages, etc from those areas would be pimping it up. LOL.

    Ridiculous!

  11. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolnboston  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-47acf4f7aa38

    Anyone have intel on this one?

    Seems legit but not sure how curvy she is in real life. I can't handle a gut.
    She's on Fetlife and has sex with trannys. She's beyond fat and disgusting body wise naked.

  12. #6626

    Discount Code for SA

    20% off right now with code VWO20PB.

    $87.99 to sign up.

    Have fun.

  13. #6625

    Diamondbaby30

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-47acf4f7aa38

    Anyone have intel on this one?

    Seems legit but not sure how curvy she is in real life. I can't handle a gut.

  14. #6624

    Question

    What payment types are working on SA these days- It seems like every time I try to sign up, getting blocked. Granted I have been blocked many times, but still never had this much trouble signing up again.

  15. #6623

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? We talked for awhile under old profile. Feels like a pro. I'm thinking everyone's just going to say yeah she's a pro. But have you actually seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-24059264d8eb
    Link isn't working for me so I'm asking. Is this the Valentina that is of middle eastern descent, black hair, about 4'10"-5'0", at least DD cup size and probably bigger, Winnie the Pooh tattoo on her right upper arm?

    If so, yes she is real, yes I've met her. She used to do premium snapchat and she is on * as Valattina, also on Fetlife as atinababy. Bear in mind my sugar style is different than the usual poster. I do not have a sig-other and I like to get out and enjoy the city, so my relations on Seeking sometimes feel like conventional dates but with an enormous age gap (usually), I've had guys at Bruins games tell me to reel in my daughter (I took a Red Wings fan).

    Back to Val. Met her in the city and we went on a bit of a pub crawl. Went to one place where she was friends with the bartender, another place some people she knew where there, including one guy not to far from my age (mid-50's) and I think he might have been or still was one of her "daddy's". They wanted to go to a club in the Seaport and clubs aren't my thing so I passed. I was kind of put off that she bailed on me, but that's life. I would try to get together with her again because she is a good time and that little Persian body is banging, but she doesn't seem to share that sentiment. Good luck and have fun if you can get her out, I'm pretty sure you'll have a good time. Never got to the allowance stage, but I wouldn't be surprised if she throughs out a pretty big number, that's the vibe I got.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape