Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 731 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6711

    Any intel on this girl

    Hello,

    Anyone see this girl. I have been talking to her and she wanted $750.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0258.jpg‎   IMG_0816.jpg‎   IMG_0814.jpg‎  

  2. #6710

    Many bots in SB

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    In some fairness, there is an option to disable to show when you visit a profile, along with other levels of activity.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...om_total_scam/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...ter_trash_and/

  3. #6709

    Any intel

    Hi anyone have the scoop on this 1.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-7aed8b474f91

  4. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebags  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been back and there no other options up here it's pretty sad.
    Yeah I'm a NH based fella too, but I end up traveling to Boston, Worcester, RI and Portland. If you find something consistently avail for NH I'd be curious too but no thanks to that one. Was excited for local too but too far gone for my taste.

  5. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie man, felt gross after just the daughter. I don't even want to dare think about the mom.
    I haven't been back and there no other options up here it's pretty sad.

  6. #6706
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebags  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone plowed her mom? Just wondering even if there both less than attractive that mom daughter thing is hot as hell.
    Not going to lie man, felt gross after just the daughter. I don't even want to dare think about the mom.

  7. #6705

    Intellectual

    Nah, she's real. I've had some meaningful discussions with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    I'm just assuming it's another scam and don't put any effort into it tho I keep texting. Every second I can waste of their time is less time for them to try to exploit our slower brothers here.

  8. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Something is going on. Is always up late at night. Seems to have lost a lot of weight if you compare with her older pic (with a tree in the background). Has anyone actually met her?
    I'm just assuming it's another scam and don't put any effort into it tho I keep texting. Every second I can waste of their time is less time for them to try to exploit our slower brothers here.

  9. #6703

    Intellectual

    Something is going on. Is always up late at night. Seems to have lost a lot of weight if you compare with her older pic (with a tree in the background). Has anyone actually met her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-2079b1a531dd

    Apparently a lesbian. Full blown GPS. Says someone bought her her car so she's worth thousands. Since a lesbian won't do intimacy due to "microtraumas". I can't tell if she's serious or mentally ill. If one of you were the one to buy her the car, I'd like to offer you an opportunity to invest that you can't resist! LOL.

  10. #6702
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    That's jade from Exeter NH. Mom pimp's her out. Both are hard core junkies. Pussy stinks. Let's dudes raw dog her. $250? LMAO.
    Has anyone plowed her mom? Just wondering even if there both less than attractive that mom daughter thing is hot as hell.

  11. #6701
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-2079b1a531dd

    Apparently a lesbian. Full blown GPS. Says someone bought her her car so she's worth thousands. Since a lesbian won't do intimacy due to "microtraumas". I can't tell if she's serious or mentally ill. If one of you were the one to buy her the car, I'd like to offer you an opportunity to invest that you can't resist! LOL.
    Reminds me of this POT who once who told me she got 50 k from her last SD in the past year but drove up in a rust bucket worth maybe 1 k. Sure sweetie.

    My rule of thumb is if you can't independently verify something, it never happened. These girls lie as if it's their job.

  12. #6700

    Intellectualandcute

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-2079b1a531dd

    Apparently a lesbian. Full blown GPS. Says someone bought her her car so she's worth thousands. Since a lesbian won't do intimacy due to "microtraumas". I can't tell if she's serious or mentally ill. If one of you were the one to buy her the car, I'd like to offer you an opportunity to invest that you can't resist! LOL.

  13. #6699

    Misty

    Made contact with her but she told me she thought she would make a costly SB. So being curious I engaged her to find out what that means. I never got an amount from her but we exchanged a few messages trying to figure out what she wanted. She states the benefit would need to outweigh the cost? Then she put a knife in it and said no matter the arrangement, it is sex work something she told herself she would never do. I assumed we were done with the conversation at that point but asked her again anyway, still waiting for an answer. Not sure if anyone has had better luck but I guess I can cross her off my list.

    Can't figure out what she is actually looking for. She is real but didn't try to sell any content, ask for a prepayment and money never came up. The search continues.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d4484b50ac5a

  14. #6698
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    At this point both sites have plenty of fake profiles.
    Yep, although SA's fake profile problem isn't as nefarious because it's just the website's admin not QCing accounts good enough to get out the scammers. Its gotten somewhat better, but at least its not SB where the site is obviously juicing conts of women with pics stolen from social media or old dormant profiles from SA and using that as evidence tha they have pussy stock, where they don't. I'd stay away from SB IMO.

  15. #6697
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano7  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure it's a total scam, and it is of course a sponsor of this site as it comes up when one logs in. Many ads are fake, and I think some bots message, but I met a couple of "pros" and think a few others have at least been real. Overall, tough to navigate and a money drain, even if you only use credits to message, which is their only value. This latest round of $89 I have met no one and will not buy more credits. They also don't cancel you when asked.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...tm_name=iossmf

    This was posted a while ago on them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape