Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 10406
-
05-13-22 15:20 #5816Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: Credit sites
You got it. Dating sites and hook up sites have discovered there's huge profit in these bot account sending very simple messages just to get a guy to pay for membership or credits to read the message. The sad thing is, you not only have to learn how to navigate these spam bots, but all the fake girls looking for cash without ROI.
Originally Posted by BugManLet
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 20:02 #5815Senior Member

Posts: 1544WYP does not have a huge selection, but I'm currently dating someone I found in Tacoma and another that recently kicked to the curb was also in Tacoma. I've been eye balling 4-5 girls in Olympia, but I'm not willing to travel there and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't come up here.
Originally Posted by BugManLet
[View Original Post]
My suggestion is to try a variety of methods and see what works. You're going to waste some money, shit happens, but once you figure it out, you'll do well. My secret (which may not be the best) is that I send a "suggest a price" request to anyone I find attractive. If they send a price, you know they are active and at least interested. If the price is within my range (under $150), I read their profile and decide if they will work. Again, for me, it's all about getting in the door. If I can get them on a date then 75% of the battle is over. I just need to show them that I will take them to a nice restaurant, that I'm not going to grope and kiss on them all night, that I make decent money and that I can hold a conversation.
As my best female friend said, "you make good money, you own a business, you're single, you're in shape, you travel the world, you help people that are disadvantaged and overall you're a nice person. She probably makes $45 K per year and is a single mother living in a run down apartment, she's stupid and delirious if she thinks she's going to find better". At first I didn't believe that and then I started realizing it was true. Yes, there will be women that believe that even though they have nothing more to offer you than a warm hole are too good for you and try to find better (probably some broke guy, fresh out of prison) but the majority are looking for quality men and will do what it takes to keep one.
-
05-12-22 16:55 #5814Regular Member

Posts: 22Credit Sites
I'm baffled by guys on here saying they are seeing multiple women they've met off WYP or Secret Benefits. I've tried WYP several times over the years as an alternative to Seeking and never got more than a single coffee date out of it. Rarely do I get any replies to those I message. I say this not as someone who is hapless at this game. I have reasonable success on Seeking and I will use the same pics, similar profile writing and message approaches that have worked for me on Seeking. I admit I could be doing it wrong. Maybe the women on those sites are looking for different things. Maybe the credit based sites are full of bots and are scams to part you with your money! After reading positive WYP comments here I decided to give it another look and there's only a tiny amount of active profiles compared to Seeking. I play in Pierce / Kitsap and it is very slim pickings on WYP. So cool if you've found the secret there or want to try it but I will continue to be skeptical.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 13:55 #5813Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: SeductiveCutie
She's not attractive enough for even that level, IMO.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 07:48 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 461Your evaluation of the situation is not taking into account the no growth of economy which is what economists are saying we will experience alongside of inflation.
The core of the problem I think is that this time it will be a global phenomena. In the past there were always other countries or regions of the world that were pulling up the global economy. Typically it was US consumers thanks to fed quantitative easing. This time around the fed cannot do another round of quantitative easing. Simply put, the reality of the size of the debt and current flush of cash in the economy has the fed cornered and forcing the fed to remove money from the economy.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 06:01 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 184I don't think so.
The problem is that even with the rising interest rates and falling stock prices, the Fed has still flooded the economy with trillions of dollars. Most Americans don't understand inflation and think of it as corporate greed or something that just "happens", but the fact is that inflation is and always has been a monetary phenomena. When you expand the money supply, you'll get rising prices -- you simply have to. This is why we have shortages in products and labor. The only way to get things back into balance is to pay everyone more and raise the prices on everything.
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]
I could go on and on about this, but it would stray too far off the main topic. So no, I don't think GPS is coming to an end. If anything, what you're going to see is that a new level of outlandish prices will be set along with a new normal for the cost of all other goods and servers. Oh, and if you want your salary to get reset to proper levels, you're probably going to have to change jobs.
-
05-12-22 02:24 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 89Beginning of the End?
Is this the beginning of the end of GPS? Tech and the markets crashing. Next the market gets flooded with laid-off SB's. Laid-off SD's who leave the market. Supply and demand.
-
05-11-22 12:10 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 2184Message boards for SA providers
I have had a similar experience in the past where a lady on SA implied that she was getting information on who to see and blacklist etc. I did not try to find out where she went for this intel. But she definitely implied that there is information out there.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 12:02 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 102I think it is much more nefarious. I made a fake account as a girl and searched for myself. Filters or not, I am not in the search results or any of their pages. I am a premium member and doesn't show up in the girls' searches. Which makes me wonder if my messages are being delivered at all!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 11:02 #5807Senior Member

Posts: 1544There are sites like this one where women talk. I don't know where they are (probably Reddit), but a SB I had several months ago always mentioned asking questions on a site and other SBs answered them. They definitely steered her wrong. The reason why everyone initially wants $500/ ppm isn't because that's a good number, it's because they've been told repeatedly to ask for that. I'm 100% positive about that. I tried to move her to an allowance and she went back to the site and they told her to ask for $6 K per month. That's when I dumped her.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 10:55 #5806Senior Member

Posts: 1544You can blow a bunch of money for nothing, so like I said, make sure the profile looks legit. If they are too lazy to write two paragraphs about themselves, then they probably are scammers. I also believe if you pay and the person is a scammer you can report them and get your money back. I haven't tried that yet. I believe I encountered two scammers (or they were just stupid) and 4 or 5 that really weren't interested in dates (though they accepted) and one who wanted $150 and was like, "I need to get my nails done at 3:30 on Wednesday, so I'll meet you at the Starbucks at 3:15 on Wednesday next to the nail place. " That was a no. She then tried about 4 other dates, where we met at a Starbucks for 5-10 minutes. I finally blocked her. Some people just think we're stupid.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 02:17 #5805Regular Member

Posts: 6Consider that she's not fucking her way thru Seattle only on SA. If she's not asking for money she's probably enamored with someone and will return when bored with them. The women I've met from there typically have one to three guys they're seeing or considering. If you're not it then your timing is off or your profile is; just move the fuck on. It's midterms at UW, SPU and SU or just was. Students attention spans comes in waves off SA.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
As for her not looking at your profile specifically, her profile is premium. She can look at your profile and it won't show on your end if she sets it that way. I'm sure a clinical psych PhD student can figure that out. She very obviously has a lot of you figured out.
-
05-11-22 01:15 #5804Senior Member

Posts: 184Damn.
It sounds kind of complicated and rife with the possibility of blowing a bunch of money for nothing. I think I may need to quit reading these threads and just try it though as from what you said, it sounds like a really, really good resource. For one, I browsed some women in the cities I will need to travel to in the upcoming couple months and there are way, way less women there. That alone makes me think it might be better because it sort of gives me the impression that there might be a higher percentage of real women on that site.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I appreciate your input here!
-
05-10-22 20:17 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 1544So, when you and a woman agree on a date. You must "open" the conversation. To do this, you pay X number of credits based on the amount that you agree on. The woman cannot contact you until you pay those credits (I made this mistake at first and didn't understand why no one contacted me). Because of this, you need to be careful of the profiles that you set up dates with. For me, if they don't fill out what they are looking for and what they want to do on a date, I assume they are a fake profile. Also, there are women that will send you an offer for a date for $5, so you don't have to pay much to open the conversation and then will try and negotiate an amount with you based on what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
Like SA, do not discuss sex for money in your messages, move to text or what other medium you use to contact women online.
-
05-10-22 18:31 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 121WYP "credits"
How do credits work on WYP? I know how much they cost (they're very clear about that) but can't find any info about how many credits is enough. Help? I've got plenty of offers happening, just haven't accepted any bc I don't know what's next.














Reply With Quote




