Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 736 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 11032
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4987
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Number two on your list is a concern. I. E. Ads in different cities for same date (although I did not double check your link hopefully you saw the same ad in multiple cities that are far enough away) E. G. A lady may post in Tacoma and Seattle for the same date. That actually does make sense if she is willing to drive (outcall). But not posting a rate is really not a red flag (not for me at least).
    You should have checked the link. She posted the ad in Everett, Seattle, and Spokane. Are you saying she can cover any same day appointments in any of those locations?

    Also, by not posting rates, she is hiding something. It's always a red flag for me.

  2. #4986
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJohnn  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned several times and apparently gives good head. I haven't tried personally but that's what I've read.

  3. #4985

    Rob reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Every report I know is that she is all safety.
    She also has some rob reports.

  4. #4984
    Her Instagram does list Texas these days.

  5. #4983

    Anyone see this supposed Head Dr?


  6. #4982
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks good, and I'd easily eat her out! But at leats 2 red flags:

    1. No rates mentioned.

    2. Multiple ads / locations all at the same time: https://sumosear.ch/phone/206-627-2805.

    People need to learn basic google search skills. I always google a provider's phone number to see what comes up, and that is what I did with her.
    Number two on your list is a concern. I. E. Ads in different cities for same date (although I did not double check your link hopefully you saw the same ad in multiple cities that are far enough away) E. G. A lady may post in Tacoma and Seattle for the same date. That actually does make sense if she is willing to drive (outcall). But not posting a rate is really not a red flag (not for me at least).

  7. #4981
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks good, and I'd easily eat her out! But at leats 2 red flags:

    1. No rates mentioned.

    2. Multiple ads / locations all at the same time: https://sumosear.ch/phone/206-627-2805.

    People need to learn basic google search skills. I always google a provider's phone number to see what comes up, and that is what I did with her.

  8. #4980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Does midget Lisa allow daty?

    I want to lick her mini luvbox and tongue fuck that magic pooper of hers.
    Every report I know is that she is all safety.

  9. #4979

    Google Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are used on a lot of ads throughout the country. The style of photo makes me believe that she might be model for 40-Something MILFS on Scoreland.

  10. #4978

  11. #4977

    Midget Lisa

    Does midget Lisa allow daty?

    I want to lick her mini luvbox and tongue fuck that magic pooper of hers.

  12. #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    She is using the pictures of a well known provider in Louisville, KY named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/81235916

    Here is Heathers real ad in Louisville.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    I figured that was TGTBT. Thanks for sharing the great detective work.

  13. #4975

    This girl is a scam

    She is using the pictures of a well known provider in Louisville, KY named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/81235916

    Here is Heathers REAL ad in Louisville.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 650C6246-6EED-42AD-AD52-B0090578E06D.jpeg‎  

  14. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see her? She was back for a few days in Everett. I cannot hobby right now, but she is someone I would normally make time for. Anyone seen her lately. Is she at the same level (looks, service) as she was earlier. Really enjoyed every session I have had with her.
    Yeah I saw her, same great service as before. Body looked terrific as well.

  15. #4973

    Agreed on the pimp angle but. She has potential

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    The money on her ass is a photo that only a pimp would take.
    I agree on the tatts and of course the money.

    On the ass pic. Only a dumb MF would post stupid pics like that.

    I have a weakness for petite black girls either a nice round butt. She is also a little sexy thang.

    I am not a risk taker but I also am not afraid of any pimp. Usually pimps are out of work boyfriends with low intelligence.

    Now the incall is a bit sketchy. If you can take her for an outcall or to tubs I think it would be great.

    So when I got there I gave that ass a squeeze. I was touching her sexy body. She says I'm not use to people touching me. I pulled her close with my cock against her ass. I was rubbing her pussy over her panties she dropped her panties and I rubbed her pussy a little and she was getting wet. It was tight trying to get in but once inside she seemed into it. I think she would be a freak in a better atmosphere.

    As far as the pimp. He didn't bother me.

    She definitely has potential.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape