Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 11028
-
05-10-22 16:29 #4983Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone see this supposed Head Dr?
Her ad looks to good to be true.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-i-go/46250295
-
05-10-22 16:21 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 2184Number two on your list is a concern. I. E. Ads in different cities for same date (although I did not double check your link hopefully you saw the same ad in multiple cities that are far enough away) E. G. A lady may post in Tacoma and Seattle for the same date. That actually does make sense if she is willing to drive (outcall). But not posting a rate is really not a red flag (not for me at least).
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 13:08 #4981Banned Member

Posts: 1358Definitely looks good, and I'd easily eat her out! But at leats 2 red flags:
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
1. No rates mentioned.
2. Multiple ads / locations all at the same time: https://sumosear.ch/phone/206-627-2805.
People need to learn basic google search skills. I always google a provider's phone number to see what comes up, and that is what I did with her.
-
05-10-22 12:31 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 1019Every report I know is that she is all safety.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 10:38 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 353Google Image Search
Those pics are used on a lot of ads throughout the country. The style of photo makes me believe that she might be model for 40-Something MILFS on Scoreland.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 06:32 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 91Milf
Any Intel about this beauty.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/81290154
-
05-09-22 17:51 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 659Midget Lisa
Does midget Lisa allow daty?
I want to lick her mini luvbox and tongue fuck that magic pooper of hers.
-
05-09-22 14:01 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 28I figured that was TGTBT. Thanks for sharing the great detective work.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 13:48 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 209This girl is a scam
She is using the pictures of a well known provider in Louisville, KY named Heather.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/81235916
Here is Heathers REAL ad in Louisville.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
-
05-09-22 12:53 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 155Yeah I saw her, same great service as before. Body looked terrific as well.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 12:21 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 191Agreed on the pimp angle but. She has potential
I agree on the tatts and of course the money.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
On the ass pic. Only a dumb MF would post stupid pics like that.
I have a weakness for petite black girls either a nice round butt. She is also a little sexy thang.
I am not a risk taker but I also am not afraid of any pimp. Usually pimps are out of work boyfriends with low intelligence.
Now the incall is a bit sketchy. If you can take her for an outcall or to tubs I think it would be great.
So when I got there I gave that ass a squeeze. I was touching her sexy body. She says I'm not use to people touching me. I pulled her close with my cock against her ass. I was rubbing her pussy over her panties she dropped her panties and I rubbed her pussy a little and she was getting wet. It was tight trying to get in but once inside she seemed into it. I think she would be a freak in a better atmosphere.
As far as the pimp. He didn't bother me.
She definitely has potential.
-
05-09-22 11:26 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 1544The money on her ass is a photo that only a pimp would take.
Originally Posted by Regularity
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 11:21 #4971Regular Member

Posts: 17Last time I saw her (last year) she said she was moving to Texas.
Originally Posted by CyberPunk2083
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 10:22 #4970Regular Member

Posts: 20Danica Bunny Contact Info?
Does anyone have Danica's contact info? Her PMs are full and her phone number no longer works. Any help would be appreciated!
-
05-09-22 01:49 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 99Additional pics on listcrawler
I clicked on her additional pics on Listcrawler, and one of the pics is dude, which doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






