Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 736 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4988

  2. #4987

    Midget Lisa

    Does midget Lisa allow daty?

    I want to lick her mini luvbox and tongue fuck that magic pooper of hers.

  3. #4986
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    She is using the pictures of a well known provider in Louisville, KY named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/81235916

    Here is Heathers real ad in Louisville.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    I figured that was TGTBT. Thanks for sharing the great detective work.

  4. #4985

    This girl is a scam

    She is using the pictures of a well known provider in Louisville, KY named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/81235916

    Here is Heathers REAL ad in Louisville.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 650C6246-6EED-42AD-AD52-B0090578E06D.jpeg‎  

  5. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see her? She was back for a few days in Everett. I cannot hobby right now, but she is someone I would normally make time for. Anyone seen her lately. Is she at the same level (looks, service) as she was earlier. Really enjoyed every session I have had with her.
    Yeah I saw her, same great service as before. Body looked terrific as well.

  6. #4983

    Agreed on the pimp angle but. She has potential

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    The money on her ass is a photo that only a pimp would take.
    I agree on the tatts and of course the money.

    On the ass pic. Only a dumb MF would post stupid pics like that.

    I have a weakness for petite black girls either a nice round butt. She is also a little sexy thang.

    I am not a risk taker but I also am not afraid of any pimp. Usually pimps are out of work boyfriends with low intelligence.

    Now the incall is a bit sketchy. If you can take her for an outcall or to tubs I think it would be great.

    So when I got there I gave that ass a squeeze. I was touching her sexy body. She says I'm not use to people touching me. I pulled her close with my cock against her ass. I was rubbing her pussy over her panties she dropped her panties and I rubbed her pussy a little and she was getting wet. It was tight trying to get in but once inside she seemed into it. I think she would be a freak in a better atmosphere.

    As far as the pimp. He didn't bother me.

    She definitely has potential.

  7. #4982
    Quote Originally Posted by Regularity  [View Original Post]
    I clicked on her additional pics on Listcrawler, and one of the pics is dude, which doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling.
    The money on her ass is a photo that only a pimp would take.

  8. #4981
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberPunk2083  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Danica's contact info? Her PMs are full and her phone number no longer works. Any help would be appreciated!
    Last time I saw her (last year) she said she was moving to Texas.

  9. #4980

    Danica Bunny Contact Info?

    Does anyone have Danica's contact info? Her PMs are full and her phone number no longer works. Any help would be appreciated!

  10. #4979

    Additional pics on listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I saw this cutie for a QV today. She looks just like the pics. Nice petite body, cute, smelled good. The only problem was the incall. A guy was out front a few doors down, the apartment was off 99 by kent des moines road. Inside was small, she said we had to be quiet because another girl was doing an incall in the bedroom. She slapped on the protection and bent over. We did a QV. For 100. She kept looking at the bedroom as if someone was going to come out. The good She is attractive, petite, tight, the price is right.

    The bad incall.

    If she had her own place I would book an hour.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/81198234
    I clicked on her additional pics on Listcrawler, and one of the pics is dude, which doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

  11. #4978

    Guaranteed Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    WAY too good to be true, top to bottom, start to finish. There's no chance whatsoever, especially for under $500.
    C'Mon. Guys, these are fake for sure.

    First thing you do for every ad is to right click the image and you'll notice the pic shows up as the same ad in multiple cities with different numbers. These assholes out there have nothing but time to scam and text back and forth until it comes to meeting. Hell will even give you the address of the location before even agreeing to terms. Then the bullshit starts with send me $50 via cash app. Will even send you photos.

    Watch out for snap as well. If snap as to share location.

    It's pathetic that practically 95 out 100 ads are fake. Sucks.

    Do not ever send money. General rule.

    Of course this does not apply to established girls on TNA which they won't ask anyway for deposits.

  12. #4977
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    She actually looks like someone I saw a few times on the Aurora stroll three or four years ago, that same red hair and haircut. I think she's probably real, but the insistence that I send money first before I even leave the house is definitely a scam. Wonder how much money she makes doing this, seems like a lot of work and hoping that the guy complies. Funny, she kept telling me, "my ad sends payment via Venmo so that makes it safe and okay". I don't know if guys are really that dumb of if she's outside the realm of reality, but it didn't work on me.
    Since it's safe and okay, Maybe I should ask her to send me a 50 $ good faith payment first which I will gladly pay back with the 260 and see how it goes. You think that'll work with her?

  13. #4976
    I saw this cutie for a QV today. She looks just like the pics. Nice petite body, cute, smelled good. The only problem was the incall. A guy was out front a few doors down, the apartment was off 99 by kent des moines road. Inside was small, she said we had to be quiet because another girl was doing an incall in the bedroom. She slapped on the protection and bent over. We did a QV. For 100. She kept looking at the bedroom as if someone was going to come out. The good She is attractive, petite, tight, the price is right.

    The bad incall.

    If she had her own place I would book an hour.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/81198234

  14. #4975

    RE: STG Bella. Scam?

    She actually looks like someone I saw a few times on the Aurora stroll three or four years ago, that same red hair and haircut. I think she's probably real, but the insistence that I send money first before I even leave the house is definitely a scam. Wonder how much money she makes doing this, seems like a lot of work and hoping that the guy complies. Funny, she kept telling me, "my ad sends payment via Venmo so that makes it safe and okay". I don't know if guys are really that dumb of if she's outside the realm of reality, but it didn't work on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    She looks scammy. Her pics are 3 years old at least as most of the same ones are in her ads from 2019. Her ass shots are definitely photoshopped. She's a skinny tweaker. Look at her hands. Puffy Hands Syndrome going on for sure so she's likely an IV drug user and / or a heavy drinker. If she had a cute face like that with such a ripe juicy butt for real, she would not be charging $260 for rawdogging.

  15. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few people inquire about this girl over the last year. I was in touch with her and she wants to talk explicit specifics over text. I just told her that I wanted no cover and she agreed for $260. I then asked if she'd take cash when I met her instead of Venmo payments and she got pissed. I know her ad says that she only takes Venmo payments, but she wanted me to send it before I left. No, not doing that, I told her that only scammers do that shit. It might be different if I did it when we met, but definitely not sending any cash before I even leave the house. No way. I got a bunch of hate texts which I didn't read and then I told her that I had found a date and was going to pay her in CASH and then blocked her. These girls like to say that we waste their time but suddenly they have aaaaaaaalllll the time in the world when they want to argue. No argument here, I'm not sending money before we meet, end of debate.

    So that's my experience with her. Any of you met her?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...s/489777943865
    She looks scammy. Her pics are 3 years old at least as most of the same ones are in her ads from 2019. Her ass shots are definitely photoshopped. She's a skinny tweaker. Look at her hands. Puffy Hands Syndrome going on for sure so she's likely an IV drug user and / or a heavy drinker. If she had a cute face like that with such a ripe juicy butt for real, she would not be charging $260 for rawdogging.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape