Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18108

    Horror Harlot

    She used to go by Horror Harlot (or something like that) and people were saying she was a deposit scam. Search the escorts thread for "horror" and you'll see some bad reviews from 2020.

  2. #18107
    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing my homework on this one and am thinking of taking a trip to SD to see her. Anyone know if she allows video recording? With all the shit that she does she'll check a lot of stuff off of my bucket list and it's be nice to look back at it to relive those again.
    I git a wedding I'm going to in July and I'm definitely going to book with her while I'm there.

  3. #18106

  4. #18105

    Insatiable Anna

    I've been doing my homework on this one and am thinking of taking a trip to SD to see her. Anyone know if she allows video recording? With all the shit that she does she'll check a lot of stuff off of my bucket list and it's be nice to look back at it to relive those again.

  5. #18104
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a few texts with her. We agreed to hh incall BBFS $. 5. But it seems too good to be true. She has a Seattle location, off of Gatewood RD SW.

    https://callescort.org/206-278-1756

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...r-fun/46185007
    "Available Anytime For In Call📲Out Call Serivces At Cool Rate, I do, Anal 👅oral,128658;Car Fun BareBack🍷If This Is your First, Time Hit Me Up I Can Handle A Shy Guy's,128068;Now Text Me And Meet".

    This wording makes it a 100% fake.

  6. #18103
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1017  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/78768763

    Been talking to her via snapchat and she seems legit. Says everything is fair game too. Seems TGTBT.
    Older woman who supposedly uses sc is a red flag for me, especially with a username like the one she has.

  7. #18102

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLamb  [View Original Post]
    Look at the link. Mikinzie has a diamond solitaire on her left ring finger. She is married or engaged. Her hands look aged, though.

    Look for yourself, at her wedding ring:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....andlelit-venue
    That picture you're referring to looks as the she's holding a phone in front of a mirror, so possibly right hand. Also, her ad states she "needs reviews. ".

  8. #18101

    Use Search

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I have to see her.

    Please message me if she is BBFS.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?85833-Stephy
    The search function is your friend. In just the Seattle section, 5 pages with 105 results with the word 'Stephy'.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...rchid=10995047

  9. #18100

    Stephy

    I have to see her.

    Please message me if she is BBFS.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?85833-Stephy

  10. #18099

    Listing services openly is not a good sign

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1017  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/78768763

    Been talking to her via snapchat and she seems legit. Says everything is fair game too. Seems TGTBT.
    I'm pretty sure this is fake or a setup.

  11. #18098

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with her? Does she belong here? I really like her look.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3283-NEW-PICS-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Upscale-incall-outcalls-everywhere.
    She looks promising. Any information?

  12. #18097
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    You're best off to assume that they are super-fertile and want to catch your baby. I usually prefer to finish porn star style or in their pretty mouth because of that.

    The younger girls seem to be the silliest and least responsible about it. The last half-dozen non-pros I've seen were all kind of freaked out that I even suggested using a condom.
    Not me! I want them to let guys blast away in their love canals! Make it sloppier when I do!

  13. #18096

    Beautiful thick big titties

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a few texts with her. We agreed to hh incall BBFS $. 5. But it seems too good to be true. She has a Seattle location, off of Gatewood RD SW.

    https://callescort.org/206-278-1756

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...r-fun/46185007
    Please let me know if you do meet her. She's got my ideal body type. I'd love to fill her up.

  14. #18095
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1017;5911104[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/78768763[/URL]

    Been talking to her via snapchat and she seems legit. Says everything is fair game too. Seems TGTBT.
    See Verbatim48 post. Kentucky girl stolen ad.

  15. #18094
    Quote Originally Posted by FunLover1981  [View Original Post]
    Damn if you want to go hoggin go for it. She's have to pay me to fuck her.
    Dude, no doubt she is a full-figured gal and that's the way I like'them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape