Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 27799
-
05-10-22 10:20 #18109Senior Member

Posts: 1111Not my circus, Not my monkeys
If anything, I'd ask her if she'd like to take photos of me nutting all over her ring so that she could market herself as the PNW Hooker Hotwife.
Originally Posted by MarkLamb
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 06:12 #18108Regular Member

Posts: 3Horror Harlot
She used to go by Horror Harlot (or something like that) and people were saying she was a deposit scam. Search the escorts thread for "horror" and you'll see some bad reviews from 2020.
Originally Posted by TooFoo2
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 06:08 #18107Regular Member

Posts: 25I git a wedding I'm going to in July and I'm definitely going to book with her while I'm there.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 03:58 #18106Senior Member

Posts: 145Mia BellaTrixxx
-
05-10-22 02:17 #18105Senior Member

Posts: 133Insatiable Anna
I've been doing my homework on this one and am thinking of taking a trip to SD to see her. Anyone know if she allows video recording? With all the shit that she does she'll check a lot of stuff off of my bucket list and it's be nice to look back at it to relive those again.
-
05-09-22 23:00 #18104Senior Member

Posts: 185"Available Anytime For In Call📲Out Call Serivces At Cool Rate, I do, Anal 👅oral,128658;Car Fun BareBack🍷If This Is your First, Time Hit Me Up I Can Handle A Shy Guy's,128068;Now Text Me And Meet".
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
This wording makes it a 100% fake.
-
05-09-22 22:56 #18103Senior Member

Posts: 185Older woman who supposedly uses sc is a red flag for me, especially with a username like the one she has.
Originally Posted by LouDog1017
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 22:40 #18102Senior Member

Posts: 1304Mm
That picture you're referring to looks as the she's holding a phone in front of a mirror, so possibly right hand. Also, her ad states she "needs reviews. ".
Originally Posted by MarkLamb
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 19:06 #18101Senior Member

Posts: 26Use Search
The search function is your friend. In just the Seattle section, 5 pages with 105 results with the word 'Stephy'.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...rchid=10995047
-
05-09-22 18:42 #18100Senior Member

Posts: 270Stephy
I have to see her.
Please message me if she is BBFS.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?85833-Stephy
-
05-09-22 18:17 #18099Senior Member

Posts: 824Listing services openly is not a good sign
I'm pretty sure this is fake or a setup.
Originally Posted by LouDog1017
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 18:06 #18098Senior Member

Posts: 270Naomi
She looks promising. Any information?
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 17:53 #18097Senior Member

Posts: 652Not me! I want them to let guys blast away in their love canals! Make it sloppier when I do!
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 17:06 #18096Regular Member

Posts: 7Beautiful thick big titties
Please let me know if you do meet her. She's got my ideal body type. I'd love to fill her up.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 16:55 #18095Senior Member

Posts: 28See Verbatim48 post. Kentucky girl stolen ad.
Originally Posted by LouDog1017;5911104[URL










Reply With Quote




