Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 31820
-
05-10-22 09:29 #27080Senior Member

Posts: 391I just looked at her accounts as well and there is a strange Instagram about stuff some guy took, but I don't get the idea anyone is saying she passed. Not seeing anything suspicious on Facebook. Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 00:13 #27079Senior Member

Posts: 25Stella Zoe
Just happed to see this ad, had anyone met her? Got brief text messages, saying only do outcall and request booking fee.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...057/6152577565
Thanks for sharing if any information!
-
05-09-22 21:16 #27078Senior Member

Posts: 320Ashley diamond
Seems like somebody is posting on her Instagram and Facebook, and they're making it sound like she's passed away, anybody heard anything?
Originally Posted by GenioDan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 16:29 #27077Senior Member

Posts: 302Lucky on Selena
My experience was short of a rip off. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Scargo
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 10:34 #27076Senior Member

Posts: 90Millie is sexy as hell, and that ass is phat asf! That Spanish talk and her moans are def music to your ears!
Originally Posted by ThatGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 16:47 #27075Senior Member

Posts: 36Summer Motel
I've always been comfortable with Summer Motel. It's at the corner of Summer and Tillman. That may just be a personal preference since I lived near graham and walnut grove. Familiarity, I guess.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 14:52 #27074Regular Member

Posts: 6Jackson Avenue / Austin Peay I think it's called the deluxe Inn.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 11:57 #27073Senior Member

Posts: 98I don't think there are any in the suburbs. AFAIK, even Sycamore View doesn't have hourly but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
I like Liberty Inn on Lamar. It's not NICE, but it's better than the other hourlies I've been to on Lamar and Bellevue.
-
05-08-22 00:49 #27072Senior Member

Posts: 100Hourly rooms
Hoping you guys can let me know what are some of the most decent hourly Rooms in Memphis or even any that do it in the suburbs?
-
05-07-22 19:49 #27071Senior Member

Posts: 320Haven't seen her
I haven't seen her, but I've seen her friend in one of the pictures, plenty of times in the past, her friend is hooked on drugs bad, and got super skinny at one point, so if she's hanging with her, that is not a good sign.
Originally Posted by Atrides
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 19:48 #27070Senior Member

Posts: 2542The GREAT Cassie James!
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...n/977489526244
I have read review after review of younger providers that either give lackluster service, or cash and dash or you name it.
But I can personally vouch for CJ, this woman is insatiable!! She wants to get off as much as you do, and besides, she takes PRIDE in taking your soul through a certain portal. Yes she's a mature woman but she loves her job. BBT OUT.
-
05-07-22 17:19 #27069Senior Member

Posts: 147I think she has a loose screw
I have not seen her, but I did call her last year to set something up and inquired about what she would be open to- she said almost anything. But clearly she's not and when I asked for a fetish she blew the F up on me. You would think escorts are very open to fetishes. Anyway long story short you started to texting me telling me that I was a "sinful person" - really, anyway I had to block her number.
Originally Posted by GolfHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 11:41 #27068Senior Member

Posts: 905Katt visit
Mongers. I had sometime and some funds for my favorite hobby. Backdrop, I went golfing for the first time in a couple of years so I had some aches and pains. Therefore I wanted a massage and some FS. I kept going back and forth on this provider and decided to take the plunge. Big mistake! Like a rookie I went for package #3. Communication was via text. Set up a afternoon appointment. Mine you I made this appointment in the morning but when I get to her in-call she greets me fully clothed and little to no preparation. Red flag 1. Her pictures are old or filtered. She is significantly heavier since she recently had a baby. 2 red flag. Anyway I am stuck now so I continue. We get comfortable and the belly is there. She started with what was supposed to be at a 30 minute massage because this visit was for 2 hours! She used hotel lotion which as you know comes in a small bottle. So After 5 mins of frustration I say let's go to FS. Mind you, I'm not looking for GFE just a BBBJ and a tight wet kitty. She tells me no BBBJ and I can only touch her breast in a certain manner. Luckily I took a booster pill so little man was ready. She goes for CG first and it not long before we start she wanted to get down. Fine, I go for mish thinking I could just enjoy that. Nope! She started saying to finish up because the manager didn't want her to have guests. WTF! So why are advertising 2 hours. Anyway the only good thing was she was tight and wet and had decent sex sounds. Shot in the net and crawled off of her. I Listen to the whole "I will make it up to you talk!" So disappointment because there is not a lot in this area that I live in. Waste of time and I will not repeat! I could have had a V8 bro! SMO.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mphis/80692890
-
05-06-22 10:02 #27067Senior Member

Posts: 270She use to post as Ashley five star. She is legit. I think she quit the game for a few years and had a baby. She use to be sweet. Do not know her mental or physical state now.
Originally Posted by GolfHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 09:45 #27066Senior Member

Posts: 391I saw her back in 2019 and she was a good date. She got out of the game for a couple years and is not back into it again. We have talked a few times since she started advertising again but have not met up because of my schedule. But, she is real and at least as of a couple years ago she was trustworthy.
Originally Posted by GolfHunter
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






