Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 552 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3701

    Cream back at Pandora's?

    I was just on Pandora's Instagram. They showed a picture of the line up. At the top of the list was Cream. Does anyone know if it is the same Cream that worked there pre pandemic? She was my go-to; a curvy black girl, with soft, fake tits, and a big squeezable butt. She was a pleaser.

  2. #3700
    Ella leaving Seattle ftr. At least that's what she told me.

  3. #3699
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Better hurry. Her Instagram says Saturday is her last day at Pandoras. Not sure yet if she's "retiring" or moving to a different club. She told me a while back she wasn't making money at Pandoras.
    Ella will do BBFS?

  4. #3698
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Faith

    Faith is back. HJ, CBJ, cfs. She put on some winter weight.

    Still good time tbo. I wish she had bigger boobies.

  5. #3697
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Better hurry. Her Instagram says Saturday is her last day at Pandoras. Not sure yet if she's "retiring" or moving to a different club. She told me a while back she wasn't making money at Pandoras.
    Thats because she won't suck my Chinese dick.

  6. #3696

    Ariel

    At Pandoras she quoted me 500 for the VIP room. Not sure what the services were. Good LD though.

  7. #3695

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She does not do otc. She will do BBFS.

    You have to have papers.
    Better hurry. Her Instagram says Saturday is her last day at Pandoras. Not sure yet if she's "retiring" or moving to a different club. She told me a while back she wasn't making money at Pandoras.

  8. #3694

    Devils Triangle (for. Little Darlings)

    Quote Originally Posted by ElVatoLoco8869  [View Original Post]
    I've learned that silence about a place can go either way. I haven't read anything in here about Devils Triangle. Does anyone have ANYTHING to say about it? Positives or Negatives?
    If a strip club in the Puget Sound Region HASN"T already been discussed on this board, it's probably because it's either low mileage or no mileage. D. T. Is one of three downtown Seattle clubs, all owned by Deja Vu. It's been my observation that downtown clubs in any city, including Seattle, and clubs closest to the main airport in any city (here in the Puget Sound Region that's Club SinRock), are tourist / traveler-oriented clubs.

    The dancers at those clubs tend to get as much as they can out of any customer that walks in that they can for as little effort as possible. Generally those dancers don't care about cultivating regulars. They will tease customers with offers for services they won't actually provide. D. T. May be a slight exception because a dancer there I talked to said she has regulars from Amazon, which is right across the street. Other than that, in my experience D. T and the two other downtown (or near downtown) clubs, Deja Vu, (1st and Pike) and Dreamgirls at Sodo (a block away from the stadiums), are all in the same category. However, Kittens is just a short drive south of Sodo, and is in a much different category--more of a locals club.

    Would like to hear others' experiences at the downtown Seattle clubs.

  9. #3693

    Devils Triangle

    I've learned that silence about a place can go either way. I haven't read anything in here about Devils Triangle. Does anyone have ANYTHING to say about it? Positives or Negatives?

  10. #3692

    Lusty Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Only places I really remember seeing porn stars was in downtown Seattle. But for the most part, Puget Sound clubs don't have the feature dancer / porn star atmosphere.

    Of course there are some Puget Sound dancers who became porn stars. Mindy Main comes to mind.
    Brings back memories. Porn strare used to come to the Lusty Lady. I remember walking down the street and a limo pulls up. Hyapatia Lee gets out. Some frumpy DJ from 96.5 is with her and introduces her to the person working there. I figure what the hell. I go in and into the booths for a while. I come out and she's in the private booth. I go in and beat off with her for about $30. Good times.

  11. #3691

    Simple Solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Went in to Pandoras yesterday before meeting up with some friends for drinks. I had budgeted for 2 dances $60. I got a lovely dance from Anya, and was hoping to get one from Martina, but she was busy. Simone goes up on stage, then stops for a chat. Soon we are in the back. It is mid-song, and she starts dancing. I am used to strippers I know, who treat me fare, so I just went with it. That song finishes, no words spoken, and she keeps going. As that song finishes, I said we better stop there. They were very typical dances. Boobs out, and grinding. Nothing I would consider extra. I am expecting $30, one song. She tells me "that was 2 songs, that will be $80 please. " I said, "you are kidding?" I open my wallet, and count out $72, all the cash in it. That was good enough for her. This is not my first rodeo, and I should have known better. That will be the last money she gets from me. I will spend my money on dancers who treat me fare. I go to clubs less, and less. There is better entertainment to be had that letting people work you over.
    I've been stung like that before. I didn't cave and gave the girl what I thought she had coming. But the simplest solution is to tell her "we'll start on the next song". That way you're both on the same page. Strippers are the worst business people. The money makers give good service and treat their customers well. In other words; repeat business. I'm sure you'll never give Simone another dime of your money.

    I wish someone would keep track of these scammers and keep a running list of names.

  12. #3690

    Chlamydia

    Get Checked.

    It is spreading in the community.

    Chlamydia Outbreak.

    At Pandoras, Kittens and on TNA.

    I went and just got antibiotics. All you have to say is your partner tested positive and they will treat you.

    Wrap your junk.

  13. #3689

    Mandy Pandoras

    You got to go slow with Mandy.

    She will handle every inch.

  14. #3688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this woman at a gym in Seattle who looked so much like a stripper I've got to ask if anyone might know her:

    - Heavily tattooed, including back + her entire upper bust all the way to underneath her chin.
    - Earlobe stretching with flesh tunnel type earrings.
    - Brunette, lean, moderately enhanced bust.
    - Pretty face with a very strong chin.
    - Late twenties to mid thirties

    Does that ring a bell?
    Heather.

    She will dance at Sugars. Sometimes Kittens or Pandoras.

    Works the coffee stand by Handy Andy on Aurora.

  15. #3687

    Call them out

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Went in to Pandoras yesterday before meeting up with some friends for drinks. I had budgeted for 2 dances $60. I got a lovely dance from Anya, and was hoping to get one from Martina, but she was busy. Simone goes up on stage, then stops for a chat. Soon we are in the back. It is mid-song, and she starts dancing. I am used to strippers I know, who treat me fare, so I just went with it. That song finishes, no words spoken, and she keeps going. As that song finishes, I said we better stop there. They were very typical dances. Boobs out, and grinding. Nothing I would consider extra. I am expecting $30, one song. She tells me "that was 2 songs, that will be $80 please. " I said, "you are kidding?" I open my wallet, and count out $72, all the cash in it. That was good enough for her. This is not my first rodeo, and I should have known better. That will be the last money she gets from me. I will spend my money on dancers who treat me fare. I go to clubs less, and less. There is better entertainment to be had that letting people work you over.
    This is why you got to let them ho's know from the git go that you aint the one to play games with. See. She thought you was a sucka so she decided to play you because you didn't say antyhing but had you said what you were thinking all along she would have never even tried to play you. Lets not forget who we dealing with. These ho's aint trying to give value. They trying to make the easiest money possible. Maybe not the best business model for longevity but I certainly get it when they are young, hot and dumb. Next time don't even play. Tell her straight up what the deal is and she will likely respect that and at least know she needs to find another sucka cause you aint the one. I woulda actually called her out to her face and had a laugh with her about it...Then we could get down to what it really is because all these ho's have a magic number for the right mofo...IJS

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape