Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 552 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3651

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse, Anya. Visa, Diamond, Naomi, Mandy. Faith, Sasha, Martina, Luna, Mercedes, Morgan, Jesse.

    Allie, Alexis.

    Everything is YMMV. You have to negotiate on your own. Services vary. They all know why they are there.
    What does YMMV mean?

  2. #3650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by BeamerGuy421  [View Original Post]
    Who are the go to girls at pandoras for cfs or BBFS.
    Monse, Anya. Visa, Diamond, Naomi, Mandy. Faith, Sasha, Martina, Luna, Mercedes, Morgan, Jesse.

    Allie, Alexis.

    Everything is YMMV. You have to negotiate on your own. Services vary. They all know why they are there.

  3. #3649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    A link to one of her recent ads would be helpful.
    It is a strip club. They don't run ad's.

  4. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Diamond looks a bit like pornstar Isis Love. Might be mixed but not Asian. Nice chest, juice peach, blonde streaks in her hair, big tattoo covering her back.
    A link to one of her recent ads would be helpful.

  5. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by UwHuskies87  [View Original Post]
    Who is Diamond? Reading a few different boards, I'm thinking she is Asian with big bolt-ons, correct? If so, I'll have to experience her!
    Diamond looks a bit like pornstar Isis Love. Might be mixed but not Asian. Nice chest, juice peach, blonde streaks in her hair, big tattoo covering her back.

  6. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDrago  [View Original Post]
    BBFS. Monse during the day and La'm at night.

    Cfs. Diamond, Heather, Lucy.
    Who is Diamond? Reading a few different boards, I'm thinking she is Asian with big bolt-ons, correct? If so, I'll have to experience her.

    On a side note, I took Ava for a ride recently and it was fun. She loves to get a mini workout in!

  7. #3645

    Girls at Pandoras who are DTF for CFS or BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by BeamerGuy421  [View Original Post]
    Who are the go to girls at pandoras for cfs or BBFS.
    YMMV. It's all about the bread, little Beamer. It's like I tell the wgs at the club, "***** if you want this cheddar you need to throat my salami. " Keep a money clip with at least three stacks in it and the girl is going to go downtown or put her face down, ass up until you spray. Like I said before, these girls work to make the most money possible, so they're not saying no unless they got a visit from Flo. So to answer your question, they all fuck.

  8. #3644

    Pandoras Go To Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BeamerGuy421  [View Original Post]
    Who are the go to girls at pandoras for cfs or BBFS.
    BBFS. Monse during the day and La'm at night.

    Cfs. Diamond, Heather, Lucy.

  9. #3643

    Pandoras

    Who are the go to girls at pandoras for cfs or BBFS.

  10. #3642
    Great info toom! This is the top of the going rate for the young pretty girls at pandoras these days. Though the no topless in the LDA is a bit much. I like a CHJ, so this puts her on my list!

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    She's cute and sweet and that led me to make a mistake. I'll catch shit from some of you. Dances are plain. Not even topless. Good grinding though. Extras are in VIP rooms but 450 just to get her in the room for 15 minutes. 50 of that to the club. Topless. Then extra for extras. Got a CHJ (yeah, I know). She might go for a BJ or FS but I'm sure it would be covered and pricey.

  11. #3641

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    She's cute and sweet and that led me to make a mistake. I'll catch shit from some of you. Dances are plain. Not even topless. Good grinding though. Extras are in VIP rooms but 450 just to get her in the room for 15 minutes. 50 of that to the club. Topless. Then extra for extras. Got a CHJ (yeah, I know). She might go for a BJ or FS but I'm sure it would be covered and pricey.

  12. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by USmellThis206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Naima?
    Yeah, she's a scamming * Stay far away.

  13. #3639

    Pandoras visit Thursday Apr 28

    Was passing through Seattle on my way home and decided to drop in for a visit around 9 pm. 20-25 ladies working (guess). Got my drink and settled in. Soon was approached by Julia wearing a long blonde wig. Very attractive, nice body, cute booty. Decided to take her for a quick warmup in the back. Nice standard lap / grind, her hands remained above my waist. I decided to see what other options were available and ended after one dance.

    Next up I met Sweetie. Very cute and very nice young lady. I was feeling it a little more so did the three song deal. Similar overall performance: good basic lap dances, but really had a a nice time with her.

    Finally had a go with cute blonde Gracie. New to the game, started in January and seemingly works only once or twice a week. So still inexperienced. Really like her GND look though. Did two laps, similar performance overall but enjoyed meeting. She also works as a Lladybug bikini barista; gave me her IG.

    So not a wild Thursday but happy enough with the experience, total damage 2 bills. Julia and Sweetie both pitched the VIP where I imagine the menu is more open, but probably not extensive. Interested to know if any of you have further menu details for Sweetie and Gracie in particular.

    At one point during my visit, another lady came by and after a quick chat suggested we leave and go have a private session. I laughed and said that might be fun another time, but not in the cards that night. If any of you want the name I can provide via PM.

    That's all I got, guys.

    Eddy.

  14. #3638

    Elle at Vu

    I think she has a couple of daddies, new custom ride, travels all the time. The stand is always busy and she is usually booked when she is at the club so I don't think she is interested in extras anymore. Same thing happened to me, I mentioned some things at the stand and she went ape shit on me. This was some time ago just after she got her new ride and I switched stands after that.

    Although, if you have the money to throw around you never know. She is all about the money, willing to spend a little time at the club with broke guys but you have to spend spend spend to get private time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    I was one of her first customers 6 years ago when she was inexperienced and motivated to prove herself. THAT was a good time. She used to pretend she was in a nurse training program.

    Just before the Covid lockdown, she became savvier and her prices varied by the extras requested; she still hadn't graduated from nurse training (usually no more than 2 years of school). She had become somewhat hardened as her stardom developed.

    I tried her again last September. She told me she'd been a barista during the shutdown. I incorrectly assumed she still offered FIV. Nope. She pitched a loud fit, called me an "entitled asshole", demanded $200 for half a dance (I guess to compensate her for the insult) and then said "people change", thereby acknowledging that her history had become too much for her self-image. She was very upset, apparently by the reminder of who she used to be. I suspect the low mileage of the barista gig had something to do with her adjustment. Most veteran dancers (e. G. Ava at P's) have the good sense to explain up front what is different from before.

    Perhaps she has loosened in the last six months. I would get very clear agreement apriori about her current menu. You might enquire about what she offers in the VIP.

  15. #3637

    Angel

    Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know about what services Angel provides.

    https://instagram.com/angelinamaeang...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape