Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8286
-
05-10-22 13:48 #3711I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Thats because she won't suck my Chinese dick.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 12:55 #3710Regular Member

Posts: 3Ariel
At Pandoras she quoted me 500 for the VIP room. Not sure what the services were. Good LD though.
-
05-10-22 12:49 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 256Ella
Better hurry. Her Instagram says Saturday is her last day at Pandoras. Not sure yet if she's "retiring" or moving to a different club. She told me a while back she wasn't making money at Pandoras.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 12:07 #3708Senior Member

Posts: 118Devils Triangle (for. Little Darlings)
If a strip club in the Puget Sound Region HASN"T already been discussed on this board, it's probably because it's either low mileage or no mileage. D. T. Is one of three downtown Seattle clubs, all owned by Deja Vu. It's been my observation that downtown clubs in any city, including Seattle, and clubs closest to the main airport in any city (here in the Puget Sound Region that's Club SinRock), are tourist / traveler-oriented clubs.
Originally Posted by ElVatoLoco8869
[View Original Post]
The dancers at those clubs tend to get as much as they can out of any customer that walks in that they can for as little effort as possible. Generally those dancers don't care about cultivating regulars. They will tease customers with offers for services they won't actually provide. D. T. May be a slight exception because a dancer there I talked to said she has regulars from Amazon, which is right across the street. Other than that, in my experience D. T and the two other downtown (or near downtown) clubs, Deja Vu, (1st and Pike) and Dreamgirls at Sodo (a block away from the stadiums), are all in the same category. However, Kittens is just a short drive south of Sodo, and is in a much different category--more of a locals club.
Would like to hear others' experiences at the downtown Seattle clubs.
-
05-10-22 11:12 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 103Devils Triangle
I've learned that silence about a place can go either way. I haven't read anything in here about Devils Triangle. Does anyone have ANYTHING to say about it? Positives or Negatives?
-
05-10-22 10:50 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 765Lusty Lady
Brings back memories. Porn strare used to come to the Lusty Lady. I remember walking down the street and a limo pulls up. Hyapatia Lee gets out. Some frumpy DJ from 96.5 is with her and introduces her to the person working there. I figure what the hell. I go in and into the booths for a while. I come out and she's in the private booth. I go in and beat off with her for about $30. Good times.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 20:01 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 34Simple Solution
I've been stung like that before. I didn't cave and gave the girl what I thought she had coming. But the simplest solution is to tell her "we'll start on the next song". That way you're both on the same page. Strippers are the worst business people. The money makers give good service and treat their customers well. In other words; repeat business. I'm sure you'll never give Simone another dime of your money.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
I wish someone would keep track of these scammers and keep a running list of names.
-
05-09-22 19:43 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 541Chlamydia
Get Checked.
It is spreading in the community.
Chlamydia Outbreak.
At Pandoras, Kittens and on TNA.
I went and just got antibiotics. All you have to say is your partner tested positive and they will treat you.
Wrap your junk.
-
05-09-22 18:57 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 262Mandy Pandoras
You got to go slow with Mandy.
She will handle every inch.
-
05-09-22 17:45 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 1019Heather.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
She will dance at Sugars. Sometimes Kittens or Pandoras.
Works the coffee stand by Handy Andy on Aurora.
-
05-09-22 17:42 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 149Call them out
This is why you got to let them ho's know from the git go that you aint the one to play games with. See. She thought you was a sucka so she decided to play you because you didn't say antyhing but had you said what you were thinking all along she would have never even tried to play you. Lets not forget who we dealing with. These ho's aint trying to give value. They trying to make the easiest money possible. Maybe not the best business model for longevity but I certainly get it when they are young, hot and dumb. Next time don't even play. Tell her straight up what the deal is and she will likely respect that and at least know she needs to find another sucka cause you aint the one. I woulda actually called her out to her face and had a laugh with her about it...Then we could get down to what it really is because all these ho's have a magic number for the right mofo...IJS
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 17:36 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 149Lol
I've not had that issue with her but I don't doubt she ran game when she thought she could get away with it. In fact any ho at Pandora or any scrip club might do the same. All you got to do is call they shit out right on the spot and they will #1. Not try to run game on you. #2 they will know you aint the type to fall for the okee doke. #3. Then straight up ask them if they DTF or just playin club games. Thats how I roll. No time to play games. If Simone gave me a decent TNA like price I'd take it. She is kinda fine tho and I;m definitely going to keep my eyes open next time I run in to her.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 16:40 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 84Ymmv
Your Mileage May Vary.
Originally Posted by BryLos
[View Original Post]
Further explanation. It's a safe response by reviewers where a provider may do things for that reviewer but not guaranteed she will do the same for everyone.
Google is your friend as others mentioned.
-
05-09-22 16:00 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 41So I saw this woman at a gym in Seattle who looked so much like a stripper I've got to ask if anyone might know her:
- Heavily tattooed, including back + her entire upper bust all the way to underneath her chin.
- Earlobe stretching with flesh tunnel type earrings.
- Brunette, lean, moderately enhanced bust.
- Pretty face with a very strong chin.
- Late twenties to mid thirties
Does that ring a bell?
-
05-09-22 12:42 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 256Playground
I'm not sure why but there was no dayshift for awhile. It's my understanding they are back to normal hours. I think Mondays are only nights.
Originally Posted by HRossBjorn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





