Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 552 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3686

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like Simone. Scam artist.
    I've not had that issue with her but I don't doubt she ran game when she thought she could get away with it. In fact any ho at Pandora or any scrip club might do the same. All you got to do is call they shit out right on the spot and they will #1. Not try to run game on you. #2 they will know you aint the type to fall for the okee doke. #3. Then straight up ask them if they DTF or just playin club games. Thats how I roll. No time to play games. If Simone gave me a decent TNA like price I'd take it. She is kinda fine tho and I;m definitely going to keep my eyes open next time I run in to her.

  2. #3685

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by BryLos  [View Original Post]
    What does YMMV mean?
    Your Mileage May Vary.

    Further explanation. It's a safe response by reviewers where a provider may do things for that reviewer but not guaranteed she will do the same for everyone.

    Google is your friend as others mentioned.

  3. #3684
    So I saw this woman at a gym in Seattle who looked so much like a stripper I've got to ask if anyone might know her:

    - Heavily tattooed, including back + her entire upper bust all the way to underneath her chin.
    - Earlobe stretching with flesh tunnel type earrings.
    - Brunette, lean, moderately enhanced bust.
    - Pretty face with a very strong chin.
    - Late twenties to mid thirties

    Does that ring a bell?

  4. #3683

    Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by HRossBjorn  [View Original Post]
    At 06:30 this morning playground posted on their Instagram stories that they were "Closed until further notice. " Anyone know what's going on?
    I'm not sure why but there was no dayshift for awhile. It's my understanding they are back to normal hours. I think Mondays are only nights.

  5. #3682
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Oregon and Washington clubs are night and day. A lot of Oregon clubs are like a bar with naked women on a stage. Mileage is almost nonexistent with girls in the club. In general dancers are less likely to be enhanced. These clubs are more friendly to go with a group of the people than you'll find in Washington. Oregon clubs are 21 and older and are very strict about checking the I'd with before you enter. A lot of it has to do with her liquor licensing.

    Washington club get called juice bars. Coke products, coffee, and water is typically all that's available to drink. Over the years a very few have had snack vending machines but that's been the only food on site. Washington clubs, especially the Puget sound ones have a higher percentage of enhance dancers. The mileage you can expect in the clubs can be incredibly high; On a given day with the right dancer almost everything is on the table.
    Totally on point. Had a great time with buddies. Dancers were more natural and teasers vs pleasers. Several talked up full service menu but then backed down when in VIP. They said cameras are always monitored so not willing to jeopardize their jobs. A couple girls did offer takeout but pricey and dicey so took a pass.

    OR clubs def had a different vibe with booze. More $ rain on stages & much more chatter and action. Def will do an encore of PDX clubs if I need a rally with my buds.

  6. #3681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Covered or not on the HJ has always been my option and I go uncovered. I'm clean and respectful too which go a long ways. Even during the pandemic I couldn't get her OTC. I'm thinking never BBFS but that and OTC are always how she feels about you.
    She does not do otc. She will do BBFS.

    You have to have papers.

    Monse, Lucy, Faith, Visa, Naomi, Sasha, Layloni. Mandy, L'I'm, Jesse, Alexis are better bets.

  7. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDavid  [View Original Post]
    I wish Seattle clubs had that touring porn star vibe. This was over 20 years ago but I can still remember like it was yesterday when I saw Jenna Jameson in person dancing on stage at the height of her popularity. I still have the Polaroid with her where she took both my hands and placed one on her boob and the other on her pussy. I still get hard thinking about it.
    I am of the opinion that every long time dancer is open to BBFS with certain clients.

    Anya, Monse, Faith, Naomi Martina would be good places to start.

    Everything is YMMV. They will all give cfs at the drop of a hat. The opportunity for BBFS is based on need and proper renumeration.

  8. #3679

    Two very different states

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1979  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. But by "full menus" are you talking about the girls or the food? I always thought Portland had less action in the lap dance arena.
    Oregon and Washington clubs are night and day. A lot of Oregon clubs are like a bar with naked women on a stage. Mileage is almost nonexistent with girls in the club. In general dancers are less likely to be enhanced. These clubs are more friendly to go with a group of the people than you'll find in Washington. Oregon clubs are 21 and older and are very strict about checking the I'd with before you enter. A lot of it has to do with her liquor licensing.

    Washington club get called juice bars. Coke products, coffee, and water is typically all that's available to drink. Over the years a very few have had snack vending machines but that's been the only food on site. Washington clubs, especially the Puget sound ones have a higher percentage of enhance dancers. The mileage you can expect in the clubs can be incredibly high; On a given day with the right dancer almost everything is on the table.

  9. #3678

    Oregon

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Portland clubs this week. Better variety, full menus and best of all serve drinks. Sucks our clubs can't serve booze. What's the deal? Girls and customers are more chill.

    Relaxed and less hustle. More normal outfits, less platform stripper shoes.

    Best clubs Spyce & Golden Dragon. Def planning another PDX tour.
    Thanks for the tip. But by "full menus" are you talking about the girls or the food? I always thought Portland had less action in the lap dance arena.

  10. #3677

    OR clubs

    Visited the Portland clubs this week. Better variety, full menus and best of all serve drinks. Sucks our clubs can't serve booze. What's the deal? Girls and customers are more chill.

    Relaxed and less hustle. More normal outfits, less platform stripper shoes.

    Best clubs Spyce & Golden Dragon. Def planning another PDX tour.

  11. #3676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    To add to the names already given: London Keyes, Jenna Haze, April Sparxxx, and Alexis Texas have worked as feature dancers at Seattle clubs--mostly the Deja Vu-owned clubs. Other porn stars that have worked as house dancers are Danni Ashe and Kat Kleevage. Probably several others as well, but those are the names I'm aware of.

    I agree with TheMightyQuinn: Seattle just isn't known for its strip clubs around the country. Maybe clubs would like to get more feature dancers, but its hard to get those porn stars. When I lived in L. A. (prior to 2006), there were feature dancers all over the region. There was one club that opened in the early 1990's and had feature dancers every week!
    Adding Natalia Starr and Natasha Starr to the list.

    There is definitely a drought of porn stars feature dancing in Seattle. Maybe because it's too far from the LA to Vegas circuit, or maybe because seattle strip clubs are too strict with their no alcohol and no contact laws. I remember a news story where porn star Mary Carrey was arrested in a strip club raid for suggestively touching herself or something lame like that.

  12. #3675
    Just adding to the names but Asa Akira was at the Vu clubs 4-5 yrs ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    To add to the names already given: London Keyes, Jenna Haze, April Sparxxx, and Alexis Texas have worked as feature dancers at Seattle clubs--mostly the Deja Vu-owned clubs. Other porn stars that have worked as house dancers are Danni Ashe and Kat Kleevage. Probably several others as well, but those are the names I'm aware of.

    I agree with TheMightyQuinn: Seattle just isn't known for its strip clubs around the country. Maybe clubs would like to get more feature dancers, but its hard to get those porn stars. When I lived in L. A. (prior to 2006), there were feature dancers all over the region. There was one club that opened in the early 1990's and had feature dancers every week!

  13. #3674

    Porn Stars as Feature Dancers in Seattle Clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDavid  [View Original Post]
    I wish Seattle clubs had that touring porn star vibe. This was over 20 years ago but I can still remember like it was yesterday when I saw Jenna Jameson in person dancing on stage at the height of her popularity. I still have the Polaroid with her where she took both my hands and placed one on her boob and the other on her pussy. I still get hard thinking about it.
    To add to the names already given: London Keyes, Jenna Haze, April Sparxxx, and Alexis Texas have worked as feature dancers at Seattle clubs--mostly the Deja Vu-owned clubs. Other porn stars that have worked as house dancers are Danni Ashe and Kat Kleevage. Probably several others as well, but those are the names I'm aware of.

    I agree with TheMightyQuinn: Seattle just isn't known for its strip clubs around the country. Maybe clubs would like to get more feature dancers, but its hard to get those porn stars. When I lived in L. A. (prior to 2006), there were feature dancers all over the region. There was one club that opened in the early 1990's and had feature dancers every week!

  14. #3673

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried diamond although I see her in many reviews. I like Anya a lot and her ass sliding up and down. I take it out she lubes it up and goes for the stripper slide until I bust. Cfs. I can't leave her until I get it in and finish inside. Anyone BBFS her yet? I'm still trying to get no cover. All my handys with her are no cover. Maybe because I'm clean an respectful. God luck boys thanks for the help out here. Wondering if I can get her otc.
    Covered or not on the HJ has always been my option and I go uncovered. I'm clean and respectful too which go a long ways. Even during the pandemic I couldn't get her OTC. I'm thinking never BBFS but that and OTC are always how she feels about you.

  15. #3672

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried diamond although I see her in many reviews. I like Anya a lot and her ass sliding up and down. I take it out she lubes it up and goes for the stripper slide until I bust. Cfs. I can't leave her until I get it in and finish inside. Anyone BBFS her yet? I'm still trying to get no cover. All my handys with her are no cover. Maybe because I'm clean an respectful. God luck boys thanks for the help out here. Wondering if I can get her otc.
    What days / shift does she works?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape