Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 1203 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14019

    Blue worth it?

    Anyone have any reviews on Blue?? I usually stick with Lexii because I know her personally and feel safe, but feeling a little adventurous and wanting to try something new. Does she offer bbj? That is an absolute must to get my little guy going. Thanks.

  2. #14018

    Nicki

    I'm trying to figure out how to post her damn picture.

  3. #14017

    Vanessa

    Called Vanessa early this morning. Got a response back a few hours later from a Nicki? Says she's new and to go see her. But when she sent me a picture. It looked like the girl that's been mentioned named Amber or Ashley. I've never met her on the streets or at the house. So I don't know what she looks like. I'm thinking it's the same girl but putting out a different name because of the bad reputation.

  4. #14016
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7  [View Original Post]
    Any you guys know what happened to Tori Love? Used to love seeing her.
    Know knocked up by the save a hoe. Off the market again. I'd assume it'll only be short term. I talked to her a few weeks ago.

  5. #14015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you got your info. But she most certainly is still available.
    Given that multiple members are confirming they can't contact her, unless you have some magic, yea she very likely will not return man.

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get ahold of her with both numbers no response for two days. Anyone know what exactly happened to her?
    She really likely will not be coming back. Honestly probably best to call it a day on this one and leave it at that. If she returns, she could figure out how to post ads but for now we can just leave this alone. I hate being vague but it's her really her business.

  6. #14014
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? I've seen her post before but I never pulled the trigger. Always wanted a gumjob haha https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81310696.
    I was curious about getting a gum job. Never had one so I made the trip to BWI. Her name is Lily or pineapple depending on the day. She's a heavy user and when we started to get to the session I realize that she was too wasted to work. I've made that trip twice both times were the same. I would suggest having a Plan B. I do recall reading post before if you can catch her when she's sober it's worth a visit.

  7. #14013
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? I've seen her post before but I never pulled the trigger. Always wanted a gumjob haha https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81310696.
    She's worth the trip.

  8. #14012

    Lily gumdrop

    Anyone see her before? I've seen her post before but I never pulled the trigger. Always wanted a gumjob haha https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81310696.

  9. #14011

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by CroftonCyber  [View Original Post]
    Kinda like what I see. Maybe a little risky. Like the discretion proposition. Don't use email for communication tho. If anyone makes contact. Pass it on that others are interested if you can share digits.

    MJ1.

  10. #14010
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7  [View Original Post]
    Any you guys know what happened to Tori Love? Used to love seeing her.
    Lots of crack. I saw her a few years ago. Hit her up a couple months ago, I had to run it was so bad.

  11. #14009

    To each its own

    Had a visit with faith. I too. Have been waiting to see her, for she stays in d. C. And v. A most of the time. Set up was easy. $$ 4 half. Was cool enough. Pretty face. But the pics are her like 40 pounds or more lighter. She's gained weight. If your expecting the pics. Your going to be in for a rude surprise. If the extra weight doesn't bother you. I'd give it a shot. I just was looking for the girl in the pics was all. Not her and her sis.

  12. #14008

    Roxy's sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    Had the greatest mic skills. Loved getting blown by her. I don't think she's in the business anymore, though.

    Dobson
    Last time I saw her she told me she was quitting when her dude got out of jail so I guess they got their happily ever after.

  13. #14007

    Anna maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Is there a name or link?
    I don't recall her name. Angela, Anna or something like that. She was shorter than Roxy and they claimed to be sisters. She was thick like Roxy and the service was just as rushed if not more. I think someone posted a video of a negative encounter with her on hear awhile back.

  14. #14006

    Tori Love

    Any you guys know what happened to Tori Love? Used to love seeing her.

  15. #14005

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape