Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 1204 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14000

    Karmen

    Had the pleasure to sample this beauty. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81187653 . The set up was a spread out process. Meaning it took some time to set up a meet time because text was every 10 to 15 minutes. Set up a meeting for SS. Quoted 120 but agreed to 80. Once I got to the hotel she has be wait for 10 but got the room number. She is better looking than her photos. Room was so so and you can tell she was smoking in the room. Started with a BBJ then cfs. BBJ was 7/10. After that went to cowgirl and finished in k9. She seemed willing to please and was cool to talk with. I would repeat.

  2. #13999

    Wasted night

    Got stood up by Jazzy out of bwi and Lexi out of glen burnie. In Jazzy's case idk why she just went off on some rant, probably dodged a bullet because she deleted her old EB account and is posting under a fake / burner number.

    I was so desperate I had to go home and fuck my wife.

  3. #13998

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to Roxy today sounds like she's looking for a little help. Seen her three times. Always left happy. One time felt a little rushed but I was late showing up so that could've been the reason. Puerto Rican MILF with a PHAT ass.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/81053817
    If she needs a little help she should start by not charging a benji for a qv. Especially considering she has a reputation as a rusher. I never understood this when you can spend 80 for a quality time with someone like Mystique.

  4. #13997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Did either of them allow DATY or BBFS?

    Also, since they all have different phone numbers, once you are verified with one of the ladies, do the other EROS ladies require a separate verification?
    There are at least 4 Brazilian agencies in Baltimore. Fortunately they are all referral friendly. Once you're in one the others are relatively painless.

  5. #13996

    Who is her sister.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick1984  [View Original Post]
    Use to see her on the regular years ago. That's why I stopped seeing her bc every session became a rush job. Her sister was even worse.
    Is there a name or link?

  6. #13995

    Her sister though

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick1984  [View Original Post]
    Use to see her on the regular years ago. That's why I stopped seeing her bc every session became a rush job. Her sister was even worse.
    Had the greatest mic skills. Loved getting blown by her. I don't think she's in the business anymore, though.

    Dobson
    Last edited by Dobson; 05-07-22 at 14:29. Reason: fix spelling

  7. #13994

    That ad is fake

    The wording in the ad gives it away that it's fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro20  [View Original Post]
    Come across the ad below, attempt to contact but no answer. Anybody had a dream yet / feedback?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...g/274403713150

  8. #13993

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to Roxy today sounds like she's looking for a little help. Seen her three times. Always left happy. One time felt a little rushed but I was late showing up so that could've been the reason. Puerto Rican MILF with a PHAT ass.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/81053817
    Use to see her on the regular years ago. That's why I stopped seeing her bc every session became a rush job. Her sister was even worse.

  9. #13992

    Juliet and Manuella GFE

    Did either of them allow DATY or BBFS?

    Also, since they all have different phone numbers, once you are verified with one of the ladies, do the other EROS ladies require a separate verification?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naaasty  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1420.htm?cat=1

    First I made my way to see Juliet. These Latin chics are beautiful yet pricy compared to others.

    Well worth the price of admission. GFE all the way. BBBJ / Kissing etc. Greek is on the menu but unfortunately she said I was too large. If you don't mind paying 4 for the hour I highly recommend.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/9541478.htm

    Next I visited Manuella who's my go to when she's in town. Same price 4 for the hour.

    Full GFE. Probably in her mid 40's yet still stunning. Greek isn't on the menu only Juliet.

    I'll take a Latin dime over a crack head any day. These bitches have went down hill considerably over the last several years.

    Once your screened you don't have to worry about it again and they stay on time.

    Enjoy!

  10. #13991
    Quote Originally Posted by Naaasty  [View Original Post]
    As far as Eros, I'm only familiar w / the Spanish Chics.
    New member been around for a while no reviews but any direction to good Spanish providers would be much appreciated and helpful.

  11. #13990

    "Anything" Ad

    Come across the ad below, attempt to contact but no answer. Anybody had a dream yet / feedback?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...g/274403713150

  12. #13989

    Falisha

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had any dreams with Felisia. I didn't see any info in the search results. Looks like her number changes often. She always has clothes on. Looks like a short MILF with a phat ass. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80929900#.
    Service is cool but rushed. Over books in and out unless. 1st time in middle river was cool. Too much glittery lipstick left me undies shiny. 2nd time another female in the bathroom while we did the deed. 3rd / final time was completely rushed from over booking donated for hh but gone in 10 minutes and didn't get to 2nd pop. Nice grin but half empty smile Body was flabby. Pics are from good angles. . Donation was negotiable. YMMV.

  13. #13988
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to Roxy today sounds like she's looking for a little help. Seen her three times. Always left happy. One time felt a little rushed but I was late showing up so that could've been the reason. Puerto Rican MILF with a PHAT ass.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/81053817
    I've tried contacting this chica 3 times with no response. Help is out there but she's got to answer her texts messages!

  14. #13987

    Pretty college girl nicole / maggie with the baby

    Anyone dated her in the past few months? Last time I saw her she couldn't take the D. Haven't reached out since. Want to know if it was a one off event and worth another try.

  15. #13986

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    I looking for asian girls are they real on eros as well as other races? My preference is asian girls though.
    As far as Eros, I'm only familiar w / the Spanish Chics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape