Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 1203 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14011

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by CroftonCyber  [View Original Post]
    Kinda like what I see. Maybe a little risky. Like the discretion proposition. Don't use email for communication tho. If anyone makes contact. Pass it on that others are interested if you can share digits.

    MJ1.

  2. #14010
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7  [View Original Post]
    Any you guys know what happened to Tori Love? Used to love seeing her.
    Lots of crack. I saw her a few years ago. Hit her up a couple months ago, I had to run it was so bad.

  3. #14009

    To each its own

    Had a visit with faith. I too. Have been waiting to see her, for she stays in d. C. And v. A most of the time. Set up was easy. $$ 4 half. Was cool enough. Pretty face. But the pics are her like 40 pounds or more lighter. She's gained weight. If your expecting the pics. Your going to be in for a rude surprise. If the extra weight doesn't bother you. I'd give it a shot. I just was looking for the girl in the pics was all. Not her and her sis.

  4. #14008

    Roxy's sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    Had the greatest mic skills. Loved getting blown by her. I don't think she's in the business anymore, though.

    Dobson
    Last time I saw her she told me she was quitting when her dude got out of jail so I guess they got their happily ever after.

  5. #14007

    Anna maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Is there a name or link?
    I don't recall her name. Angela, Anna or something like that. She was shorter than Roxy and they claimed to be sisters. She was thick like Roxy and the service was just as rushed if not more. I think someone posted a video of a negative encounter with her on hear awhile back.

  6. #14006

    Tori Love

    Any you guys know what happened to Tori Love? Used to love seeing her.

  7. #14005

  8. #14004

    Didn't she used to work with Blue?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure to sample this beauty. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81187653 . The set up was a spread out process. Meaning it took some time to set up a meet time because text was every 10 to 15 minutes. Set up a meeting for SS. Quoted 120 but agreed to 80. Once I got to the hotel she has be wait for 10 but got the room number. She is better looking than her photos. Room was so so and you can tell she was smoking in the room. Started with a BBJ then cfs. BBJ was 7/10. After that went to cowgirl and finished in k9. She seemed willing to please and was cool to talk with. I would repeat.
    Is this the same Karmen that worked together with Blue. They used to work out of the same house. I recognize her because she never smiles because of her teeth. They are messed up. Definitely cover up to not get your shit scraped.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  9. #14003
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Raven ads are back

    I looked at other people posting that she's out of the game cause she got marry, but I just came across with her ad just now. Idk if the ad is legit, but I'm just trying to get everyone's attention.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81215418

  10. #14002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Tiane

    https://travelingbrazilians.escortbo...el-tiane-56977

    I met up with this fitness model from Brazil. She was amazing. She'll be back in the summer.

  11. #14001
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of years ago and she looked good. Another reviewer said that she doesn't look like her pics anymore but saw pics she had of herself on the wall from a while back. Are the pics accurate? I'd repeat because it was good service and (back then) she was doing BBBJ.
    Those pics are there from pre pandemic years. I hope she is still hosting from her home in owings mill area.

  12. #14000

    Purring Kitty. Accurate pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...c/484593701673

    Dreamt of this young lady on Friday morning after being ghosted for a 10:30 appt with Bree in Pikesville. Nice girl, good comms, but smoky room. Covered BJ wasn't too bad but her kitty was tight. She got the job done but will probably not repeat due to CBJ. All in all a nice morning though.

    Matt.
    Saw her a couple of years ago and she looked good. Another reviewer said that she doesn't look like her pics anymore but saw pics she had of herself on the wall from a while back. Are the pics accurate? I'd repeat because it was good service and (back then) she was doing BBBJ.

  13. #13999

    Purring Kitty

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...c/484593701673

    Dreamt of this young lady on Friday morning after being ghosted for a 10:30 appt with Bree in Pikesville. Nice girl, good comms, but smoky room. Covered BJ wasn't too bad but her kitty was tight. She got the job done but will probably not repeat due to CBJ. All in all a nice morning though.

    Matt.

  14. #13998

    Peaches

    Been trying to get ahold of her with both numbers no response for two days. Anyone know what exactly happened to her?

  15. #13997

    Karmen

    Had the pleasure to sample this beauty. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81187653 . The set up was a spread out process. Meaning it took some time to set up a meet time because text was every 10 to 15 minutes. Set up a meeting for SS. Quoted 120 but agreed to 80. Once I got to the hotel she has be wait for 10 but got the room number. She is better looking than her photos. Room was so so and you can tell she was smoking in the room. Started with a BBJ then cfs. BBJ was 7/10. After that went to cowgirl and finished in k9. She seemed willing to please and was cool to talk with. I would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape