Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 31824
-
05-10-22 14:58 #27084Senior Member

Posts: 93She's an idiot
LOL she's literally reviewing herself with her own account. She's too dumb to even have a separate account for fake reviews.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
Edit: she clearly reads this board because the self review is already gone.
-
05-10-22 13:58 #27083Senior Member

Posts: 905Harley
Mongers. Unfortunately there are not a lot of choices in my area of town. Therefore I had a visit with Harley. Keep in mind this was my second visit and the only reason I went back was because I was in a pinch and little head demanded some attention and she kept texting me to come see her again. Big mistake. First off during time between our visits she has picked up a substantial amount of weight (see all pictures). Last time I saw her, her BF / security interrupted us and she claimed he was her babysitter. However, I went back anyway (duh! Well this time when I get there he is there again and the both of them are smoking cigarettes talking about how many phones she had lost. Still like a dumb dumb I let him leave so we could get down to business. She changed her service and did not offer a BBBJ like last time. So after a cover BJ we go to doggie and little head was not enthusiastic. I switched to mish before little head lost his focus because I remember she did had a tight wet kitty. However, not this time. I was left having to think about one my past favorites to stay interested and get off. I shot into the net and crawled off top thinking "why do I keep doing this?" Fortunately a couple days later I got a chance to see Chelsea which put me in a good mood. However, I can't recommend Harley and I will never repeat bro! SMO.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/79916218
-
05-10-22 13:51 #27082Senior Member

Posts: 93How.
I always wonder how can anyone see that kind of thing and think for even a single moment that it's legit. I guess people.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
Fall for it though.
-
05-10-22 13:26 #27081Senior Member

Posts: 905The Ad looks fake bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by Peterlin
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 09:29 #27080Senior Member

Posts: 391I just looked at her accounts as well and there is a strange Instagram about stuff some guy took, but I don't get the idea anyone is saying she passed. Not seeing anything suspicious on Facebook. Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 00:13 #27079Senior Member

Posts: 25Stella Zoe
Just happed to see this ad, had anyone met her? Got brief text messages, saying only do outcall and request booking fee.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...057/6152577565
Thanks for sharing if any information!
-
05-09-22 21:16 #27078Senior Member

Posts: 320Ashley diamond
Seems like somebody is posting on her Instagram and Facebook, and they're making it sound like she's passed away, anybody heard anything?
Originally Posted by GenioDan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 16:29 #27077Senior Member

Posts: 302Lucky on Selena
My experience was short of a rip off. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Scargo
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 10:34 #27076Senior Member

Posts: 90Millie is sexy as hell, and that ass is phat asf! That Spanish talk and her moans are def music to your ears!
Originally Posted by ThatGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 16:47 #27075Senior Member

Posts: 36Summer Motel
I've always been comfortable with Summer Motel. It's at the corner of Summer and Tillman. That may just be a personal preference since I lived near graham and walnut grove. Familiarity, I guess.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 14:52 #27074Regular Member

Posts: 6Jackson Avenue / Austin Peay I think it's called the deluxe Inn.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 11:57 #27073Senior Member

Posts: 98I don't think there are any in the suburbs. AFAIK, even Sycamore View doesn't have hourly but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
I like Liberty Inn on Lamar. It's not NICE, but it's better than the other hourlies I've been to on Lamar and Bellevue.
-
05-08-22 00:49 #27072Senior Member

Posts: 100Hourly rooms
Hoping you guys can let me know what are some of the most decent hourly Rooms in Memphis or even any that do it in the suburbs?
-
05-07-22 19:49 #27071Senior Member

Posts: 320Haven't seen her
I haven't seen her, but I've seen her friend in one of the pictures, plenty of times in the past, her friend is hooked on drugs bad, and got super skinny at one point, so if she's hanging with her, that is not a good sign.
Originally Posted by Atrides
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 19:48 #27070Senior Member

Posts: 2543The GREAT Cassie James!
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...n/977489526244
I have read review after review of younger providers that either give lackluster service, or cash and dash or you name it.
But I can personally vouch for CJ, this woman is insatiable!! She wants to get off as much as you do, and besides, she takes PRIDE in taking your soul through a certain portal. Yes she's a mature woman but she loves her job. BBT OUT.










Reply With Quote





