The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 1351 1851 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18056
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I have tried unsuccessfully to find a guide about the code for reporting rates. Can somebody point to where it is? Because, I have to agree with the poster that asks "does $. 5 mean 50 or 150?" Whichever one that it does mean, how would you represent the other value?
    At the top: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations.

  2. #18055

    Just learn it

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    There is literally a FAQ or something on this site that explains it. If you don't want to use it, don't if you want to understand others, then learn it. So For The love of all that is holy learn a new skill.
    I have tried unsuccessfully to find a guide about the code for reporting rates. Can somebody point to where it is? Because, I have to agree with the poster that asks "does $. 5 mean 50 or 150?" Whichever one that it does mean, how would you represent the other value?

  3. #18054

    Same issue

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Jessica Foxx recently? Been trying to get up with her and she's usually pretty quick to respond even if she's out of town. Last week or so has been radio silence.
    She used to be my regular, but for the past 2 weeks I have not gotten a response from her either. I was starting to worry as she is usually quick to respond when I reach out. Glad to know she is okay and that someone has recently seen her in the post prior to this one! Hopefully I can get a response from her soon, I'm dying here! I reached out to Savannah but was not able to get our schedules aligned.

  4. #18053
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTork  [View Original Post]
    BKS VIP rates confirmed. Join. Follow simple yet reasonable instructions. Be a good customer. You become a VIP. Be careful out there.

    - Tork.
    I've tried a couple times to get registered on BKS but I never get the confirmation email and there's no way I can figure to contact the administrators.

  5. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    There is literally a FAQ or something on this site that explains it. If you don't want to use it, don't if you want to understand others, then learn it. So For The love of all that is holy learn a new skill.
    Learning it is fine, the problem is others using it incorrectly often enough that it's unreliable and therefore pointless.

  6. #18051

    Confirmed

    BKS VIP rates confirmed. Join. Follow simple yet reasonable instructions. Be a good customer. You become a VIP. Be careful out there.

    - Tork.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    See a few of their girls in a certain time period. For example: 2 or 3 girls in six months, give or take. I travel, so they are a good option for me up in the DC area as it seems somewhat limited in Raleigh since Covid. Hope this helps and makes somewhat sense. Any other VIP BKS peeps feel free to chime in.

  7. #18050

    Charity Bangs and Sheena Ryder

    If you have $950 or $750 is a repeat client these two porn stars will be in town 5/10-5/13. Little rich for my blood but if you ever wanted a a threesome with two porn stars this is your chance.

  8. #18049

    Once again

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Exactly! This code thing doesn't fool LEO and only causes miscommunication. What does $.5 mean, for instance? Is it $50? Or $150? Let's keep it simple, please.
    If you look at the 'abbreviations' box the one you probably overlook 100 times a day its literally the first thing explained.

  9. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    For the love of all things holy. Instead of using the dollar sign codes can we just type the numerical values? Half the time people type the wrong code anyway so it ends up being something like "I saw this chick and it was $#& per HH or something. The cops aren't going to show up at your house for something you post here so what is the supposed benefit of using the code?
    Exactly! This code thing doesn't fool LEO and only causes miscommunication. What does $.5 mean, for instance? Is it $50? Or $150? Let's keep it simple, please.

  10. #18047

    Just learn it

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    For the love of all things holy. Instead of using the dollar sign codes can we just type the numerical values? Half the time people type the wrong code anyway so it ends up being something like "I saw this chick and it was $#& per HH or something.
    There is literally a FAQ or something on this site that explains it. If you don't want to use it, don't if you want to understand others, then learn it. So For The love of all that is holy learn a new skill.

  11. #18046
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    For the love of all things holy. Instead of using the dollar sign codes can we just type the numerical values? Half the time people type the wrong code anyway so it ends up being something like "I saw this chick and it was $#& per HH or something.
    I've been saying that for years. I refuse to use any codes.

    I recently saw raven for 60 dollars for a qv. Was a fantastic time!

  12. #18045

    Guys.

    For the love of all things holy. Instead of using the dollar sign codes can we just type the numerical values? Half the time people type the wrong code anyway so it ends up being something like "I saw this chick and it was $#& per HH or something. The cops aren't going to show up at your house for something you post here so what is the supposed benefit of using the code?

  13. #18044
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    She advertises $$$$ for a hour. How did you get it for $$$ ?
    Hey, he's just trying to get Noa contact info.

  14. #18043
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I doubt you seen her for 200. She will not see you for less than 300.
    I don't know why my other post didn't go through but yeah sorry typo. I meant 400 hr.

  15. #18042
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I doubt you seen her for 200. She will not see you for less than 300.
    She advertises $$$$ for a hour. How did you get it for $$$ ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape