Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 106 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #919

    Rebecca Remington

    Quote Originally Posted by Cltsdono  [View Original Post]
    I prebooked and screened, but she is no longer coming to Charlotte, only Raleigh later in the week. Too bad, because her ad had definitely piqued my interest.
    Thanks for that info. If you know others with that type of body, let me know. I'll do the same.

  2. #918

    Rr

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone scheduled to see her. She's in Charlotte this week. Says she is fully booked up for her time here.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2762773.htm

    https://tryst.link/escort/rebecca-remington
    I prebooked and screened, but she is no longer coming to Charlotte, only Raleigh later in the week. Too bad, because her ad had definitely piqued my interest.

  3. #917

    Carly Rose

    I don't know what it is about this chick but man I think she's hot! Any intel. She'll be in Charlotte for a few days. Is she a pornstar?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2845358.htm

  4. #916

    Rebecca Remington

    Anyone scheduled to see her. She's in Charlotte this week. Says she is fully booked up for her time here.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2762773.htm

    https://tryst.link/escort/rebecca-remington

  5. #915
    300 hh and 400 hr. I'm pretty sure they are an agency or at the very least a booker.

    If you text the number, they'll send you a link to a Google drive that has pictures without the airbrushing. I don't think she is the girl in the picture but not far from it. She is very attractive but not the super model in the pictures. Her boobs are smaller but she does have the nice ass and slim waist.

    Service is rushed. Booked an hour and was out in 30 minutes. No kissing, no DATY, no second pop. She doesn't get into it either. YMMV but hhr is probably the better value.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    Re: Natasha.

    Thanks for the review. Her pics sure caught my eye -great body on her. Mind if I ask what the damages for HR was?

    I hesitated 'cause when I googled her number, it hit on a different provider: a red head, fair skinned provider, Jessie, in Jacksonville with an ad on models world & reviews on anoThER site with that same number. Thanks again for your contribution. Glad you got it in, but too bad no round two from her. (I blocked out part of her number in the screen grab.).

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9224699.htm

  6. #914

    Re: Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeCircle  [View Original Post]
    Lovely little Brazilian staying in a 4 star hotel. $4 for the hour with additional $1 for GFE service. Not as stunning as photos would indicate, but I still found her to be quite pretty in person. Petite with a crazy waist to hip ratio (I swear her midsection was about the size of my thigh) I found myself marveling at it a few times during my visit. Breasts seemed natural or at least not the obvious hard as a rock enhancement job as so many ladies have from that area. Had our fun with a massage afterwards. Disappointingly there was no second attempt for the fun at the outset. Maybe I'm showing my age talking about prices. Literal bang for buck.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9224699.htm?cat=1
    Re: Natasha.

    Thanks for the review. Her pics sure caught my eye -great body on her. Mind if I ask what the damages for HR was?

    I hesitated 'cause when I googled her number, it hit on a different provider: a red head, fair skinned provider, Jessie, in Jacksonville with an ad on models world & reviews on anoThER site with that same number. Thanks again for your contribution. Glad you got it in, but too bad no round two from her. (I blocked out part of her number in the screen grab.).

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9224699.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natasha-01.jpg‎   natasha-02.jpg‎  

  7. #913

    Natasha

    Lovely little Brazilian staying in a 4 star hotel. $4 for the hour with additional $1 for GFE service. Not as stunning as photos would indicate, but I still found her to be quite pretty in person. Petite with a crazy waist to hip ratio (I swear her midsection was about the size of my thigh) I found myself marveling at it a few times during my visit. Breasts seemed natural or at least not the obvious hard as a rock enhancement job as so many ladies have from that area. Had our fun with a massage afterwards. Disappointingly there was no second attempt for the fun at the outset. Maybe I'm showing my age talking about prices. Literal bang for buck.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9224699.htm?cat=1

  8. #912

    Milla

    Had a visit with Milla the other day and I tried to book a multi hour but she could not accommodate. I have used this agent a few times in the past and have had mixed experiences. The issue seems to be the amount of appointments they have per day and since I am usually a night time visit I have found a few of the girls to be a little "tired" during the visit. Milla seemed a bit down at first but while I was in she shower she walked into the bathroom and we talked for a bit. She is a chill girl with a good attitude but it took her some time to warm up to me. I thought things would go well but when we started she made it clear she did not want it to last long. The session overall started great but finished poorly for me. After she made mention of how tired she was and that it had been a very busy day for her. This is the main reason I prefer to book multi hour appointments. I like the 6-9 because I can do a nice dinner with them and then its a relaxed evening. I have only had one of these that was not great but IME the others have been very nice. I think they miss the 5 since they need time to get ready and then have a few hours break. I always pay for 4 hours and if we are together or not they are happy either way because they made good money and didn't have to fuck the whole time. Should I see Milla again this would be the only way and I would only see her again because she did have a good personality and I would like to see what a few hours out would do for her.

  9. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5478554.htm?cat=1

    I saw this one many moons ago when she went by another name. Decided to reacquaint myself on a jaunt through Greensboro where I get my boat serviced. Built like a brick sht house in the best possible way. Her body really hasn't changed at all. Ass may have gotten bigger but it's still very firm. She works out, a lot.

    Started off with a little kissing while I stroked her pussy into a soaked puddle. She slid down and devoured my cock. To the root balls deep no gagging. Fantastic giver of head. She covered me up and rode me cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and I finished in mish. Round two was the same but finished in doggy. She's kind of a space cadet but she takes a lot of pride in being a consummate pleaser. Definitely worth a visit.
    What do you mean when you say space cadet?

  10. #910

    Felicity

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman4  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Gents for the info. Has anyone seen her recently? She is good at marketing.
    I thought she was retired. Then again she has an ad up so who knows.

  11. #909

    Sienna

    Appreciate the review on her. I contacted her and she wanted full name and government ident. You were grandfathered in which is fortunate. Would have like to have seen her, but am not prepared to share that type info.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5478554.htm?cat=1

    I saw this one many moons ago when she went by another name. Decided to reacquaint myself on a jaunt through Greensboro where I get my boat serviced. Built like a brick sht house in the best possible way. Her body really hasn't changed at all. Ass may have gotten bigger but it's still very firm. She works out, a lot.

    Started off with a little kissing while I stroked her pussy into a soaked puddle. She slid down and devoured my cock. To the root balls deep no gagging. Fantastic giver of head. She covered me up and rode me cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and I finished in mish. Round two was the same but finished in doggy. She's kind of a space cadet but she takes a lot of pride in being a consummate pleaser. Definitely worth a visit.

  12. #908

    I don't

    I don't go BB with anyone but not judging either. Someone just mentioned post star experience and I would agree if you can pay the premium but, if they even offer that, you would likely need a recent test panel showing you are all clear. They have to do that in the biz now I believe.

    Also, the Sugar Baby route may be the the easiest option. I've had about 10 SB just this year but over half we're willing to go bare once we started to rolling around. If you throw Eros type of money at a SB, I think you will do just fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    After being spoiled by Samara, and with STG pretty devoid of talent, been dabbling more on Eros. If anyone has had bare experiences off Eros or Tryst please PM.

  13. #907

    Eros bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any luck finding a provider on Eros that will provide BBFS except for pornstars and there is a slight upcharge with that.

    If anyone knows of any Eros providers that will do BBFS then I'm all for it.
    This is my opinion based on my experiences over the years. I have had a number of girls offer this over the years and it has always been a girl I have seen on multiple visits. I rarely do this with a provider and have only done it on a few occasions with girls I have gotten to know on a better level. I am of the opinion that most girls only offer this to certain, very few, clients. Hell I had one girl surprise me once and before I knew it she was on top riding me and she never put on the hat. Again I had seen her multiple times and she had even asked me to show her my tests on one occasion and asked if I wanted BBFS but I said I preferred to protect us both.

    Try and see the same providers and be good to them and lots of doors will open from my experience.

  14. #906

    That ass

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5478554.htm?cat=1

    I saw this one many moons ago when she went by another name. Decided to reacquaint myself on a jaunt through Greensboro where I get my boat serviced. Built like a brick sht house in the best possible way. Her body really hasn't changed at all. Ass may have gotten bigger but it's still very firm. She works out, a lot.

    Started off with a little kissing while I stroked her pussy into a soaked puddle. She slid down and devoured my cock. To the root balls deep no gagging. Fantastic giver of head. She covered me up and rode me cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and I finished in mish. Round two was the same but finished in doggy. She's kind of a space cadet but she takes a lot of pride in being a consummate pleaser. Definitely worth a visit.
    Got dauym; yep. I'm going to have to see her. I want that ass on my face.

  15. #905

    You could try Pornstars

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    After being spoiled by Samara, and with STG pretty devoid of talent, been dabbling more on Eros. If anyone has had bare experiences off Eros or Tryst please PM.
    I haven't had any luck finding a provider on Eros that will provide BBFS except for pornstars and there is a slight upcharge with that.

    If anyone knows of any Eros providers that will do BBFS then I'm all for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape