Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9856
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.
    What?

    The first girl I met with the link. Complained that people on this website "talk shit about her".

    Plenty of escorts already know about this site in fact. If you see someone heavily defending a girl it's either the escort herself or her handler. Kristina's crew was already exposed for doing this last year or the year before.

    I suggest everyone go back and read all the old post from 2019 till now. It's extremely helpful and keeps you away from scammers and junkies with pimp crew.

  2. #9855
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Maria has a Hot Tamale in town for another couple days. Had a very very nice GFE session. I will repeat and highly recommend.
    Can you send me contact info as well?

  3. #9854
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    A beautifully tanned mid 20 something near perfect. LOL.
    Thanks! I'll text Maria and make a date.

  4. #9853
    A beautifully tanned mid 20 something near perfect. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    About what age do you think this Mamacita mighty be?

  5. #9852
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomCockRe  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/893094606472

    She went on and on about how people on here "talk shit about her.

    Also. I have seen Shy. She looks no where near as good as her pics. Surrounded by junkies.
    What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.

  6. #9851

    Of course you can

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    We can do that?
    User blog at the bottom of the main thread page. I started the sugar baby thread 5-6 years ago.

    I also saw a post where someone asked about snap chat handles which would be another good thread to start considering some providers are advertising on social media now. Only makes sense. So if you guys want that, it's as simple as starting one.

  7. #9850
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/893094606472

    She went on and on about how people on here "talk shit about her.

    Also. I have seen Shy. She looks no where near as good as her pics. Surrounded by junkies.

  8. #9849

    Shannell

    Anybody know what happened to Shannell from Warrenton area? Girl could give some head.

  9. #9848
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Maria has a Hot Tamale in town for another couple days. Had a very very nice GFE session. I will repeat and highly recommend.
    About what age do you think this Mamacita mighty be?

  10. #9847
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Please make a forum for the Vixens and Parker, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    We can do that?

  11. #9846

    Don't see Ziana tryst ad??

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I was a fan of hers years ago and I reconnected with her via Tryst about a month back.

    It's good to go!
    Anyone have a link? Weird.

  12. #9845

    Mg

    Maria has a Hot Tamale in town for another couple days. Had a very very nice GFE session. I will repeat and highly recommend.

  13. #9844
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiPoles  [View Original Post]
    Is the info on Ziana's tryst ad real and current? I want to dip my toe in, don't have P411 for the vixens screening, and am most interested in her. Thanks!
    I was a fan of hers years ago and I reconnected with her via Tryst about a month back.

    It's good to go!

  14. #9843

    Cambria

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Maybe that's where they get their countertops.
    LOL. Yes that would explain it.

  15. #9842

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape