Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 527 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 577 627 1027 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9850
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/893094606472

    She went on and on about how people on here "talk shit about her.

    Also. I have seen Shy. She looks no where near as good as her pics. Surrounded by junkies.

  2. #9849

    Shannell

    Anybody know what happened to Shannell from Warrenton area? Girl could give some head.

  3. #9848
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Maria has a Hot Tamale in town for another couple days. Had a very very nice GFE session. I will repeat and highly recommend.
    About what age do you think this Mamacita mighty be?

  4. #9847
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Please make a forum for the Vixens and Parker, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    We can do that?

  5. #9846

    Don't see Ziana tryst ad??

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I was a fan of hers years ago and I reconnected with her via Tryst about a month back.

    It's good to go!
    Anyone have a link? Weird.

  6. #9845

    Mg

    Maria has a Hot Tamale in town for another couple days. Had a very very nice GFE session. I will repeat and highly recommend.

  7. #9844
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiPoles  [View Original Post]
    Is the info on Ziana's tryst ad real and current? I want to dip my toe in, don't have P411 for the vixens screening, and am most interested in her. Thanks!
    I was a fan of hers years ago and I reconnected with her via Tryst about a month back.

    It's good to go!

  8. #9843

    Cambria

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Maybe that's where they get their countertops.
    LOL. Yes that would explain it.

  9. #9842

  10. #9841
    Please make a forum for the Vixens and Parker, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

  11. #9840

    Cambria

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Does Cambria with the Angels actually exist? Just curious if anyone on here has made contact with her.
    Maybe that's where they get their countertops.

  12. #9839

    Cambria

    Does Cambria with the Angels actually exist? Just curious if anyone on here has made contact with her.

  13. #9838
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else here think Zianna was better looking a few years ago when she started with the angels? She's still hot, of course, but I liked her a little thinner and with longer, natural hair. She was a stunner. Now she has that short, dyed haired feminist look. Don't get me wrong, she's still very pretty, but I just wish we had more girls with that innocent girl next door look, rather than the lesbian bar tender look. Oh well, plenty of young Asian gals in Springfield these days so I know where to go for a nice long haired brunette. Fuel costs are worth finding fresh talent LOL.
    Personally, I agree with you 100%. She is still hot as hell but I much preferred the previous look.

  14. #9837

    Zianna is hot and great looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else here think Zianna was better looking a few years ago when she started with the angels? She's still hot, of course, but I liked her a little thinner and with longer, natural hair. She was a stunner. Now she has that short, dyed haired feminist look. Don't get me wrong, she's still very pretty, but I just wish we had more girls with that innocent girl next door look, rather than the lesbian bar tender look. Oh well, plenty of young Asian gals in Springfield these days so I know where to go for a nice long haired brunette. Fuel costs are worth finding fresh talent LOL.
    Beauty is ravishing in all forms and Zianna is gorgeous!! Why have women fit into pre-determined stereotypes when women like Zianna are not only hot, but a pleasure to be with. She can rock anyone's world and looks great however she chooses to present herself. Enjoy her beauty and the magic of the moments with her JMHO.

  15. #9836
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else here think Zianna was better looking a few years ago when she started with the angels? She's still hot, of course, but I liked her a little thinner and with longer, natural hair. She was a stunner. Now she has that short, dyed haired feminist look. Don't get me wrong, she's still very pretty, but I just wish we had more girls with that innocent girl next door look, rather than the lesbian bar tender look. Oh well, plenty of young Asian gals in Springfield these days so I know where to go for a nice long haired brunette. Fuel costs are worth finding fresh talent LOL.
    Still hot as hell last time I saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape