Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9842

    Candice

    Has anybody seen this gal before? https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...o/707868906027.

  2. #9841

    GILF coming to STL

    For all of you mongers out there that enjoy the company of a very mature woman, I wanted to let you know that one of the best is coming to town in a couple weeks. Performance is top notch and rates are super reasonable. I haven't seen her since before Covid, but she's a great time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81191757

  3. #9840
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.
    There has to be a forum somewhere. I've scoured the web and used countless keywords, but have been unsuccessful.

  4. #9839
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.
    What?

    The first girl I met with the link. Complained that people on this website "talk shit about her".

    Plenty of escorts already know about this site in fact. If you see someone heavily defending a girl it's either the escort herself or her handler. Kristina's crew was already exposed for doing this last year or the year before.

    I suggest everyone go back and read all the old post from 2019 till now. It's extremely helpful and keeps you away from scammers and junkies with pimp crew.

  5. #9838
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Maria has a Hot Tamale in town for another couple days. Had a very very nice GFE session. I will repeat and highly recommend.
    Can you send me contact info as well?

  6. #9837
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    A beautifully tanned mid 20 something near perfect. LOL.
    Thanks! I'll text Maria and make a date.

  7. #9836
    A beautifully tanned mid 20 something near perfect. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    About what age do you think this Mamacita mighty be?

  8. #9835
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomCockRe  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/893094606472

    She went on and on about how people on here "talk shit about her.

    Also. I have seen Shy. She looks no where near as good as her pics. Surrounded by junkies.
    What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.

  9. #9834

    Of course you can

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    We can do that?
    User blog at the bottom of the main thread page. I started the sugar baby thread 5-6 years ago.

    I also saw a post where someone asked about snap chat handles which would be another good thread to start considering some providers are advertising on social media now. Only makes sense. So if you guys want that, it's as simple as starting one.

  10. #9833
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/893094606472

    She went on and on about how people on here "talk shit about her.

    Also. I have seen Shy. She looks no where near as good as her pics. Surrounded by junkies.

  11. #9832

    Shannell

    Anybody know what happened to Shannell from Warrenton area? Girl could give some head.

  12. #9831
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Maria has a Hot Tamale in town for another couple days. Had a very very nice GFE session. I will repeat and highly recommend.
    About what age do you think this Mamacita mighty be?

  13. #9830
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Please make a forum for the Vixens and Parker, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    We can do that?

  14. #9829

    Don't see Ziana tryst ad??

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I was a fan of hers years ago and I reconnected with her via Tryst about a month back.

    It's good to go!
    Anyone have a link? Weird.

  15. #9828

    Mg

    Maria has a Hot Tamale in town for another couple days. Had a very very nice GFE session. I will repeat and highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape