Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 17740
-
05-09-22 07:26 #9865Senior Member

Posts: 247Been in the hobby over 10+ years and there has always been a members only paid "verification site" exclusive to the ladies. Someone stalks, gets physical, they end up on the site. Maybe other issues like "negotiating, etc. Not sure where it is, never had a reason to be concerned.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
Unlike the guys, the women are pretty closed mouth about the site and I believe you have to be a verified escort to access any information.
Eccie I believe has a private "escort only" thread, just like they do for men premium members.
-
05-08-22 22:00 #9864Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Site
Me too because I had an argument with one of the providers and she was like I'm going to see to it that nobody sees you I've Googled it and Google it I can't find nothing I think I came up with something from Las Vegas but that's not going to help me.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 20:55 #9863Regular Member

Posts: 3Drea Love
Any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/drealove.
-
05-08-22 18:46 #9862Senior Member

Posts: 687I'll give you the G, but a big fuck no on the ILF, I'll pass. However, to each his own, no hate, gentlemen carry on.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 17:56 #9861Senior Member

Posts: 852Soooo, what's the URL?
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 17:11 #9860Senior Member

Posts: 436Firum
There is but it's been a long time since I tried to view it. It's not an open site like here. You have to pass verification and I didn't want to share that. Also, I googled my phone number and found shit on there. In that case I was able to delete the bad stuff.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 16:37 #9859Senior Member

Posts: 319Candice
Has anybody seen this gal before? https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...o/707868906027.
-
05-08-22 13:42 #9858Senior Member

Posts: 340GILF coming to STL
For all of you mongers out there that enjoy the company of a very mature woman, I wanted to let you know that one of the best is coming to town in a couple weeks. Performance is top notch and rates are super reasonable. I haven't seen her since before Covid, but she's a great time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81191757
-
05-08-22 12:31 #9857Senior Member

Posts: 852There has to be a forum somewhere. I've scoured the web and used countless keywords, but have been unsuccessful.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 12:29 #9856Regular Member

Posts: 8What?
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
The first girl I met with the link. Complained that people on this website "talk shit about her".
Plenty of escorts already know about this site in fact. If you see someone heavily defending a girl it's either the escort herself or her handler. Kristina's crew was already exposed for doing this last year or the year before.
I suggest everyone go back and read all the old post from 2019 till now. It's extremely helpful and keeps you away from scammers and junkies with pimp crew.
-
05-08-22 12:05 #9855Senior Member

Posts: 121Can you send me contact info as well?
Originally Posted by Qwcdrw
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 20:36 #9854Senior Member

Posts: 471Thanks! I'll text Maria and make a date.
Originally Posted by Qwcdrw
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 11:45 #9853Senior Member

Posts: 156A beautifully tanned mid 20 something near perfect. LOL.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 10:29 #9852Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Site
What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.
Originally Posted by MushroomCockRe
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 22:07 #9851Senior Member

Posts: 272Of course you can
User blog at the bottom of the main thread page. I started the sugar baby thread 5-6 years ago.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
I also saw a post where someone asked about snap chat handles which would be another good thread to start considering some providers are advertising on social media now. Only makes sense. So if you guys want that, it's as simple as starting one.











Reply With Quote





