Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 532 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 7973
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4928

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I remember trying to get her last year but thinking her prices were too high.

    That may be a fake profile.
    Unfortunate because that body. My god.

  2. #4927
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Lexxi used to be a sure thing when she first started but that was ages ago. I saw her probably 5 or 6 times but the last time she fell asleep while giving me head so that was it for me LOL. That was almost a year ago.
    https://escort13.com/post/54360222

    Is this the same lexi? She use to be ok when she lived out the motel in Trevose but when she lost that spot it was all downhill. Sad. She was pretty skilled and actually kind of liked her job but the years of getting high and working the streets took its toll. Last time I seen her she was in bad shape.

  3. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? She's posted before on listcrawler & STG.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/618297990033
    I remember trying to get her last year but thinking her prices were too high.

    That may be a fake profile.

  4. #4925
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I saw the redhead that's asking too much for car dates back in October for a BJ only car date. She was asking for $100 but she accepted $80 (YMMV on that). I know most here will say I paid way too much for a BBBJ in my car, but she looked good, and at least I didn't pay $100. It's a shame she doesn't offer incall very often because I'd like to bang her, but not in my small car parked in a back alley.

    What's fun is I finished on her tits, and she really wanted me to take a photo of it with her phone. 6 months later, she still uses the picture in her ads sometimes. So when you see this photo in her ads, that's my jizz on her, LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Julia.jpg‎  

  5. #4924
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Lexxi frankford area sh seem to off the map kept moving into shadier spots and skinner than before. Did her habit get lot worse?

    Richelle after kid she working the streets still? Kind of miss her but last I saw her someone said she smelled?

    Asking crazy amount for car dates.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...v/161659267008

    Photos don't look bad but the number search had some complete different photos of someone else.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/239029693056

    Curious but some photos look little sloppy, taking someone suggestion from here, always go with the worse photo in the bunch.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/334295815554

    Never replies my text or really delayed text.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/805765788950
    Lexxi used to be a sure thing when she first started but that was ages ago. I saw her probably 5 or 6 times but the last time she fell asleep while giving me head so that was it for me LOL. That was almost a year ago.

  6. #4923
    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, that is the reality of the average human in this country. Obesity runs rampant. If you want to see women who take care of themselves, you need to move to another part of the country like South Florida or Cali. You can't walk the streets of Miami Beach without seeing 9. 8 after 9. 8. Lululemon models left and right. It's stimulation overload. It's not just younger women either. There are women in their 30's and 40's that just look amazing, but 1. Most of them are hispanic and it runs in their DNA, 2. They eat well and 3. They exercise. You need at least 2 out of 3.
    I lived in one of the states you mentioned and what you said is true. Both states have an influx of foreign women. For California is mostly Mexican women and Florida it's Cuban women I believe.

    I know a guy that is married to a Cuban woman and has been for many years. She is hot hot hot even after giving him kids. She works out, and also works, but at home she's soft / feminine and takes care of her man unlike American women who are very masculine, independent and show indifference towards their men.

    On a side note, over in the Florida strip club forms on this website it looks like the guys over there have a ball. Can't imagine all the fun they have with all the hot Latinas.

  7. #4922
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.
    This made me LOL. So true.

  8. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    America has a severe obesity problem. I graduated high school ages ago. Ran into one girl about a year ago who was skinny in high school but now she's huge. She went from a slender pretty 105 lbs to at least 200 lbs.

    And just for kicks I looked up one of the hottest girls in my class who played all the sports like field hockey and now she's huge. Huge! She looks like a wide 230 lbs but still has that pretty face. Hell, even my x girlfriend from years ago is now huge.

    American food is solid junk and deficient in omega 3's. You have to go out of your way and pay more to eat healthy. Also the portions of American food is a lot. You go to Dennys like lots of young drunk people do after a long night on the town and your plate is so loaded it could feed two people and it's all junk that will eventually cause you to gain weight and get diabetes or heart disease. Add in alcohol and zero exercise and you're done.
    Unfortunately, that is the reality of the average human in this country. Obesity runs rampant. If you want to see women who take care of themselves, you need to move to another part of the country like South Florida or Cali. You can't walk the streets of Miami Beach without seeing 9. 8 after 9. 8. Lululemon models left and right. It's stimulation overload. It's not just younger women either. There are women in their 30's and 40's that just look amazing, but 1. Most of them are hispanic and it runs in their DNA, 2. They eat well and 3. They exercise. You need at least 2 out of 3.

  9. #4920

    Redhead

    Lexxi frankford area sh seem to off the map kept moving into shadier spots and skinner than before. Did her habit get lot worse?

    Richelle after kid she working the streets still? Kind of miss her but last I saw her someone said she smelled?

    Asking crazy amount for car dates.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...v/161659267008

    Photos don't look bad but the number search had some complete different photos of someone else.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/239029693056

    Curious but some photos look little sloppy, taking someone suggestion from here, always go with the worse photo in the bunch.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/334295815554

    Never replies my text or really delayed text.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/805765788950

  10. #4919

    411 on this one

    Hi folks,

    I have been trying to get some info on this ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/missmona

    She seems intriguing. I have texted and talked to her. But something seems off. Any info?

  11. #4918
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Have had great success on Tinder. I do not show my face but other body shots (no lewd shots allowed), a pic of a dog and a well written -- not creepy -- profile. You'd be surprised how many hits one gets. I only go for 25+ age group and only look for attached / married / single moms. The issue with Tinder is that it takes a while to weed through and meet up but worth it if you have patience. This is why this hobby comes in handly -- immedate gain.
    I have been successful with Tinder and man, does it take patience. Average about 1 every 6 months, just need to find that needle in the haystack. And when you do, worth every swipe!

  12. #4917
    Quote Originally Posted by DelcoGent  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Tinder or another site? What do you use for a photo? Do you get responses without a photo?
    Have had great success on Tinder. I do not show my face but other body shots (no lewd shots allowed), a pic of a dog and a well written -- not creepy -- profile. You'd be surprised how many hits one gets. I only go for 25+ age group and only look for attached / married / single moms. The issue with Tinder is that it takes a while to weed through and meet up but worth it if you have patience. This is why this hobby comes in handly -- immedate gain.

  13. #4916
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I can't find cheating housewives but there are plenty of divorcees on some of the dating websites. I create a complete fake profile, burner phone, burner email and here's the best, I can bang them and leave and they never even know my real name. Not only do they tend to under sexed, but stick a tongue in their crack and you are a real hero. The down side is that it takes some effort and game to get them out of their shell but I've been having a blast with them. Sure beats STG which is a like playing whack a mole, you never sure where they are or when they choose to surface.
    Are you referring to Tinder or another site? What do you use for a photo? Do you get responses without a photo?

  14. #4915
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    Soon there will be life-like, life-sized android sex bots. You'll be able to dial up their temperature, 98.6 degrees being the default. Check out the movie Ex Machina. We need to get Elon Musk working on this instead of farting around with the bullshit on Twitter.

    When you're done, you hit the off button, hook her up to a garden hose, attach the drain, run the cleaning cycle, then hang her back up on the rack.
    I don't think soon. Also I prefer mine alive and real. I also prefer to use real money. Stay safe.

  15. #4914

    Be patient

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I failed to mention that the newest girls in the game now are working from only fans which is why there is a lack of talent in escorting. If you text the new escorts now days they will send you a link to their only fans page.

    From 2015 to 2020 that was known as the Craigslist / Backpage era, but FOSTA-SESTA shut that down and most of those girls are retired, they're decreased and the rest are just old and still trying to hang on posting day after day.

    Now the new younger generation goes right to only fans. The girls on only fans are making some serious money without having to meet up with a bunch of random men. Top earners make millions. Skip the games is seen now as a low end site for streetwalkers and drug addicts and it's mostly true.

    It boggles my mind why men pay for only fans content when there is such an abundance of free porn online. A man who overpays a real live session with an escort I can overlook that, but men who pay hundreds of dollars to watch a video of a woman online who probably wouldn't even give you the time of day at the grocery store should be ashamed of themselves and make finding real escorts more difficult because only fans is more lucrative and requires less work.
    Soon there will be life-like, life-sized android sex bots. You'll be able to dial up their temperature, 98.6 degrees being the default. Check out the movie Ex Machina. We need to get Elon Musk working on this instead of farting around with the bullshit on Twitter.

    When you're done, you hit the off button, hook her up to a garden hose, attach the drain, run the cleaning cycle, then hang her back up on the rack.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape