Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #3094
    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Just curious but what would you say you actually end up paying per week or month on your SB?
    In this area, assuming you want to see someone once or twice a week, you can get a very hot sb for $2 k a month. For ppm I find you can get hot women in the $300-$500 range with $400 being the most common. There are some women with GPS who look for or demand more, but keep digging and you will find plenty in that range. And many of those will accept less if it is consistent. Like most of these women are going to much prefer seeing the one same guy twice a week every week for a long period of time for $2 k a month than trying to find 4 one off ppm guys. Like if you are a married guy and have $1. 5-2 k a month and consistency to offer, you should be able to find a great sb in this area using seeking.

  2. #3093
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    You got lucky but most spend months on that site only to be scammed. It's so bad now that you can't even get through a month without management expelling your membership for any reason they choose.
    I have been back on seeking for 3 months since early Feb. In that time I have slept with around a dozen women from there. To avoid getting whacked off the site never talk money or use phrases like ppm on the site. Move that conversation to text (google voice if you need to) asap. If you start getting an off vibe from anyone, block them immediately so they can no longer see your profile to file a false report. Don't get into pointless arguments with internet strangers.

    My personal approach is probably a bit closer to vanilla dating than most of you guys on here, and I have met many women on seeking who don't want any allowance from me at all. But for anyone where I have provided finances I move that conversation offline quickly.

  3. #3092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    It's possible

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get roasted for this but why'all just pick the wrong girls. I get all this for a quick fuck, but I'm on my third long term (shortest was 1. 5 years) SB and I don't follow any of this. They know my real name, my address, I travel with them, passports, IDs, hotel reservations all in my real name. They stay at my house and pet sit for me when I'm out of town. I've trusted all three of them implicitly and they've done the same with me. I do their freaking taxes for them LOL. I even got invited to the first ones wedding and the most recent ones graduation! There's good ones out there, just choose better and then you don't have to worry as much. But to each their own.
    You got lucky but most spend months on that site only to be scammed. It's so bad now that you can't even get through a month without management expelling your membership for any reason they choose.

  4. #3091

    Sexy Lexi 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM.
    Could I have the same info please?

  5. #3090

    Details of lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady will be appreciated.
    Check your PM.

  6. #3089

    SexyLexi11

    Any info on this lady will be appreciated.

  7. #3088

    SB actual cost

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get roasted for this but why'all just pick the wrong girls. I get all this for a quick fuck, but I'm on my third long term (shortest was 1. 5 years) SB and I don't follow any of this. They know my real name, my address, I travel with them, passports, IDs, hotel reservations all in my real name. They stay at my house and pet sit for me when I'm out of town. I've trusted all three of them implicitly and they've done the same with me. I do their freaking taxes for them LOL. I even got invited to the first ones wedding and the most recent ones graduation! There's good ones out there, just choose better and then you don't have to worry as much. But to each their own.
    Just curious but what would you say you actually end up paying per week or month on your SB?

  8. #3087

    Yay for you

    Great job making sure you've picked a house sitter quality SB the first time you ever meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get roasted for this but why'all just pick the wrong girls. I get all this for a quick fuck, but I'm on my third long term (shortest was 1. 5 years) SB and I don't follow any of this. They know my real name, my address, I travel with them, passports, IDs, hotel reservations all in my real name. They stay at my house and pet sit for me when I'm out of town. I've trusted all three of them implicitly and they've done the same with me. I do their freaking taxes for them LOL. I even got invited to the first ones wedding and the most recent ones graduation! There's good ones out there, just choose better and then you don't have to worry as much. But to each their own.

  9. #3086

    Privacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuits1234  [View Original Post]
    If it got up the chain in my company that I was in the sugar business I would immediately lose my position, and would likely struggle to find a replacement that even comes close to my current salary. For obvious reasons I'm not going to state what company it is I work for or what we do. All I can really say is that me getting exposed as a sugar daddy would cause a serious headache for more people than just myself. Lot's of fragile connections held together by mandatory good PR.

    Frankly I'd rather be moderately paranoid for my future's security than rely on "trust" to not bite me in the ass and cost me everything I've worked for up to this point in life; just for a good lay nonetheless.

    Sorry, not sorry.
    Absolutely agree with this. All this SB stuff is just temporary fun. And not worth losing everything else that you have built up in your life. Luckily I have not had any bad SB experiences where I got cheated or got robbed. But got ghosted a lot. The worst that happened was one SB got too drunk and I had to let her stay the night at the hotel I booked. Which I had done before but I would always let them book in their name rather than my name if they plan to stay the night. I politely declined to see her again. Though the sex was good the drinking was not to my tastes. I have one SB since 2 years now though I still like to hunt. But kind of tired. And will quit this after current SB moves on. No where have I exposed my real name. I usually get a dependent credit card with a phony name and use that when I have to use it in front of the SB. My current SB still calls me by my SA profile name. And that's all she cares about. Being paranoid in this hobby is a very good thing IMHO.

    G.

  10. #3085

    It's not really a choice

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get roasted for this but why'all just pick the wrong girls. I get all this for a quick fuck, but I'm on my third long term (shortest was 1. 5 years) SB and I don't follow any of this. They know my real name, my address, I travel with them, passports, IDs, hotel reservations all in my real name. They stay at my house and pet sit for me when I'm out of town. I've trusted all three of them implicitly and they've done the same with me. I do their freaking taxes for them LOL. I even got invited to the first ones wedding and the most recent ones graduation! There's good ones out there, just choose better and then you don't have to worry as much. But to each their own.
    If it got up the chain in my company that I was in the sugar business I would immediately lose my position, and would likely struggle to find a replacement that even comes close to my current salary. For obvious reasons I'm not going to state what company it is I work for or what we do. All I can really say is that me getting exposed as a sugar daddy would cause a serious headache for more people than just myself. Lot's of fragile connections held together by mandatory good PR.

    Frankly I'd rather be moderately paranoid for my future's security than rely on "trust" to not bite me in the ass and cost me everything I've worked for up to this point in life; just for a good lay nonetheless.

    Sorry, not sorry.

  11. #3084
    Sb definitely feels like the run around. I'll dig deeper with seeking, appreciate the tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]
    Mostly on seeking.

    Sb is mostly a scam.

    Had a little luck on tinder / bumble / hinge but harder work for sure.

  12. #3083
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD1  [View Original Post]
    Are you finding them? I'm in sb and couple other sites, not finding any luck.
    Mostly on seeking.

    Sb is mostly a scam.

    Had a little luck on tinder / bumble / hinge but harder work for sure.

  13. #3082
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get roasted for this but why'all just pick the wrong girls. I get all this for a quick fuck, but I'm on my third long term (shortest was 1. 5 years) SB and I don't follow any of this. They know my real name, my address, I travel with them, passports, IDs, hotel reservations all in my real name. They stay at my house and pet sit for me when I'm out of town. I've trusted all three of them implicitly and they've done the same with me. I do their freaking taxes for them LOL. I even got invited to the first ones wedding and the most recent ones graduation! There's good ones out there, just choose better and then you don't have to worry as much. But to each their own.
    I have the same approach with sbs in general. I will from time to time go more casual for someone particularly hot, but I have had some great relationships with sbs.

  14. #3081

    How and where

    Are you finding them? I'm in sb and couple other sites, not finding any luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get roasted for this but why'all just pick the wrong girls. I get all this for a quick fuck, but I'm on my third long term (shortest was 1. 5 years) SB and I don't follow any of this. They know my real name, my address, I travel with them, passports, IDs, hotel reservations all in my real name. They stay at my house and pet sit for me when I'm out of town. I've trusted all three of them implicitly and they've done the same with me. I do their freaking taxes for them LOL. I even got invited to the first ones wedding and the most recent ones graduation! There's good ones out there, just choose better and then you don't have to worry as much. But to each their own.

  15. #3080
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get roasted for this but why'all just pick the wrong girls. I get all this for a quick fuck, but I'm on my third long term (shortest was 1. 5 years) SB and I don't follow any of this. They know my real name, my address, I travel with them, passports, IDs, hotel reservations all in my real name. They stay at my house and pet sit for me when I'm out of town. I've trusted all three of them implicitly and they've done the same with me. I do their freaking taxes for them LOL. I even got invited to the first ones wedding and the most recent ones graduation! There's good ones out there, just choose better and then you don't have to worry as much. But to each their own.
    What you're describing is more traditional long-term committed sugar dating. That's not typically what goes on with seeking and such. It's a revolving door. A lot of sugar daddies prefer a variety. I've had a few sugar babies that were long-term but I didn't keep privacy things from. And I did trust them. But they are far and few between. The majority of young women willing to sugar date have a few screw loose and you best protect yourself. You think with Johnny Depp went through was a nightmare, you have no idea what lurks out there in the sugar bowl.

    But yes, if you develop a true relationship, which is what you're doing and trust is established then you can have more of an open door policy. I don't advice stop though. I dated a sugar baby who seems perfectly normal for about a year. Then the crazy slowly but surely started to reveal itself. It's in there lurking somewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape