Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 552 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Covered or not on the HJ has always been my option and I go uncovered. I'm clean and respectful too which go a long ways. Even during the pandemic I couldn't get her OTC. I'm thinking never BBFS but that and OTC are always how she feels about you.
    She does not do otc. She will do BBFS.

    You have to have papers.

    Monse, Lucy, Faith, Visa, Naomi, Sasha, Layloni. Mandy, L'I'm, Jesse, Alexis are better bets.

  2. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDavid  [View Original Post]
    I wish Seattle clubs had that touring porn star vibe. This was over 20 years ago but I can still remember like it was yesterday when I saw Jenna Jameson in person dancing on stage at the height of her popularity. I still have the Polaroid with her where she took both my hands and placed one on her boob and the other on her pussy. I still get hard thinking about it.
    I am of the opinion that every long time dancer is open to BBFS with certain clients.

    Anya, Monse, Faith, Naomi Martina would be good places to start.

    Everything is YMMV. They will all give cfs at the drop of a hat. The opportunity for BBFS is based on need and proper renumeration.

  3. #3679

    Two very different states

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1979  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. But by "full menus" are you talking about the girls or the food? I always thought Portland had less action in the lap dance arena.
    Oregon and Washington clubs are night and day. A lot of Oregon clubs are like a bar with naked women on a stage. Mileage is almost nonexistent with girls in the club. In general dancers are less likely to be enhanced. These clubs are more friendly to go with a group of the people than you'll find in Washington. Oregon clubs are 21 and older and are very strict about checking the I'd with before you enter. A lot of it has to do with her liquor licensing.

    Washington club get called juice bars. Coke products, coffee, and water is typically all that's available to drink. Over the years a very few have had snack vending machines but that's been the only food on site. Washington clubs, especially the Puget sound ones have a higher percentage of enhance dancers. The mileage you can expect in the clubs can be incredibly high; On a given day with the right dancer almost everything is on the table.

  4. #3678

    Oregon

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Portland clubs this week. Better variety, full menus and best of all serve drinks. Sucks our clubs can't serve booze. What's the deal? Girls and customers are more chill.

    Relaxed and less hustle. More normal outfits, less platform stripper shoes.

    Best clubs Spyce & Golden Dragon. Def planning another PDX tour.
    Thanks for the tip. But by "full menus" are you talking about the girls or the food? I always thought Portland had less action in the lap dance arena.

  5. #3677

    OR clubs

    Visited the Portland clubs this week. Better variety, full menus and best of all serve drinks. Sucks our clubs can't serve booze. What's the deal? Girls and customers are more chill.

    Relaxed and less hustle. More normal outfits, less platform stripper shoes.

    Best clubs Spyce & Golden Dragon. Def planning another PDX tour.

  6. #3676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    To add to the names already given: London Keyes, Jenna Haze, April Sparxxx, and Alexis Texas have worked as feature dancers at Seattle clubs--mostly the Deja Vu-owned clubs. Other porn stars that have worked as house dancers are Danni Ashe and Kat Kleevage. Probably several others as well, but those are the names I'm aware of.

    I agree with TheMightyQuinn: Seattle just isn't known for its strip clubs around the country. Maybe clubs would like to get more feature dancers, but its hard to get those porn stars. When I lived in L. A. (prior to 2006), there were feature dancers all over the region. There was one club that opened in the early 1990's and had feature dancers every week!
    Adding Natalia Starr and Natasha Starr to the list.

    There is definitely a drought of porn stars feature dancing in Seattle. Maybe because it's too far from the LA to Vegas circuit, or maybe because seattle strip clubs are too strict with their no alcohol and no contact laws. I remember a news story where porn star Mary Carrey was arrested in a strip club raid for suggestively touching herself or something lame like that.

  7. #3675
    Just adding to the names but Asa Akira was at the Vu clubs 4-5 yrs ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    To add to the names already given: London Keyes, Jenna Haze, April Sparxxx, and Alexis Texas have worked as feature dancers at Seattle clubs--mostly the Deja Vu-owned clubs. Other porn stars that have worked as house dancers are Danni Ashe and Kat Kleevage. Probably several others as well, but those are the names I'm aware of.

    I agree with TheMightyQuinn: Seattle just isn't known for its strip clubs around the country. Maybe clubs would like to get more feature dancers, but its hard to get those porn stars. When I lived in L. A. (prior to 2006), there were feature dancers all over the region. There was one club that opened in the early 1990's and had feature dancers every week!

  8. #3674

    Porn Stars as Feature Dancers in Seattle Clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDavid  [View Original Post]
    I wish Seattle clubs had that touring porn star vibe. This was over 20 years ago but I can still remember like it was yesterday when I saw Jenna Jameson in person dancing on stage at the height of her popularity. I still have the Polaroid with her where she took both my hands and placed one on her boob and the other on her pussy. I still get hard thinking about it.
    To add to the names already given: London Keyes, Jenna Haze, April Sparxxx, and Alexis Texas have worked as feature dancers at Seattle clubs--mostly the Deja Vu-owned clubs. Other porn stars that have worked as house dancers are Danni Ashe and Kat Kleevage. Probably several others as well, but those are the names I'm aware of.

    I agree with TheMightyQuinn: Seattle just isn't known for its strip clubs around the country. Maybe clubs would like to get more feature dancers, but its hard to get those porn stars. When I lived in L. A. (prior to 2006), there were feature dancers all over the region. There was one club that opened in the early 1990's and had feature dancers every week!

  9. #3673

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried diamond although I see her in many reviews. I like Anya a lot and her ass sliding up and down. I take it out she lubes it up and goes for the stripper slide until I bust. Cfs. I can't leave her until I get it in and finish inside. Anyone BBFS her yet? I'm still trying to get no cover. All my handys with her are no cover. Maybe because I'm clean an respectful. God luck boys thanks for the help out here. Wondering if I can get her otc.
    Covered or not on the HJ has always been my option and I go uncovered. I'm clean and respectful too which go a long ways. Even during the pandemic I couldn't get her OTC. I'm thinking never BBFS but that and OTC are always how she feels about you.

  10. #3672

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried diamond although I see her in many reviews. I like Anya a lot and her ass sliding up and down. I take it out she lubes it up and goes for the stripper slide until I bust. Cfs. I can't leave her until I get it in and finish inside. Anyone BBFS her yet? I'm still trying to get no cover. All my handys with her are no cover. Maybe because I'm clean an respectful. God luck boys thanks for the help out here. Wondering if I can get her otc.
    What days / shift does she works?

  11. #3671
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    The time way back in 2003 (when Aurora Snow showed up at a video store in Everett to meet fans. Very sweet and cute as can be.
    Damn. Aurora Snow. Now she was a hot little package.

  12. #3670
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftai2000  [View Original Post]
    Nina Hartley wasn't Aunt Peg, Juliet Anderson was.
    You are correct sir! My bad. Another boomer brain cramp, I hear they only get worse from now on!

    Ah well at least Eddy Jr hasnt started letting me down yer:

  13. #3669

    Anya Pandoras

    I haven't tried diamond although I see her in many reviews. I like Anya a lot and her ass sliding up and down. I take it out she lubes it up and goes for the stripper slide until I bust. Cfs. I can't leave her until I get it in and finish inside. Anyone BBFS her yet? I'm still trying to get no cover. All my handys with her are no cover. Maybe because I'm clean an respectful. God luck boys thanks for the help out here. Wondering if I can get her otc.

  14. #3668
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Only places I really remember seeing porn stars was in downtown Seattle. But for the most part, Puget Sound clubs don't have the feature dancer / porn star atmosphere.

    Of course there are some Puget Sound dancers who became porn stars. Mindy Main comes to mind.
    I wish Seattle clubs had that touring porn star vibe. This was over 20 years ago but I can still remember like it was yesterday when I saw Jenna Jameson in person dancing on stage at the height of her popularity. I still have the Polaroid with her where she took both my hands and placed one on her boob and the other on her pussy. I still get hard thinking about it.

  15. #3667
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    If you type that into Google first you'll save a lot of time.
    Yes, Google is one's friend. Wish folks would use it more when they inquire about an unknown provider by doing a phone number search.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape