Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8286
-
05-09-22 12:34 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 159Totally on point. Had a great time with buddies. Dancers were more natural and teasers vs pleasers. Several talked up full service menu but then backed down when in VIP. They said cameras are always monitored so not willing to jeopardize their jobs. A couple girls did offer takeout but pricey and dicey so took a pass.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
OR clubs def had a different vibe with booze. More $ rain on stages & much more chatter and action. Def will do an encore of PDX clubs if I need a rally with my buds.
-
05-08-22 20:41 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 1108She does not do otc. She will do BBFS.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
You have to have papers.
Monse, Lucy, Faith, Visa, Naomi, Sasha, Layloni. Mandy, L'I'm, Jesse, Alexis are better bets.
-
05-08-22 20:18 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 987I am of the opinion that every long time dancer is open to BBFS with certain clients.
Originally Posted by DapperDavid
[View Original Post]
Anya, Monse, Faith, Naomi Martina would be good places to start.
Everything is YMMV. They will all give cfs at the drop of a hat. The opportunity for BBFS is based on need and proper renumeration.
-
05-07-22 12:16 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 444Two very different states
Oregon and Washington clubs are night and day. A lot of Oregon clubs are like a bar with naked women on a stage. Mileage is almost nonexistent with girls in the club. In general dancers are less likely to be enhanced. These clubs are more friendly to go with a group of the people than you'll find in Washington. Oregon clubs are 21 and older and are very strict about checking the I'd with before you enter. A lot of it has to do with her liquor licensing.
Originally Posted by Blazer1979
[View Original Post]
Washington club get called juice bars. Coke products, coffee, and water is typically all that's available to drink. Over the years a very few have had snack vending machines but that's been the only food on site. Washington clubs, especially the Puget sound ones have a higher percentage of enhance dancers. The mileage you can expect in the clubs can be incredibly high; On a given day with the right dancer almost everything is on the table.
-
05-07-22 11:43 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 124Oregon
Thanks for the tip. But by "full menus" are you talking about the girls or the food? I always thought Portland had less action in the lap dance arena.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 16:35 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 159OR clubs
Visited the Portland clubs this week. Better variety, full menus and best of all serve drinks. Sucks our clubs can't serve booze. What's the deal? Girls and customers are more chill.
Relaxed and less hustle. More normal outfits, less platform stripper shoes.
Best clubs Spyce & Golden Dragon. Def planning another PDX tour.
-
05-06-22 07:22 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 198Adding Natalia Starr and Natasha Starr to the list.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
There is definitely a drought of porn stars feature dancing in Seattle. Maybe because it's too far from the LA to Vegas circuit, or maybe because seattle strip clubs are too strict with their no alcohol and no contact laws. I remember a news story where porn star Mary Carrey was arrested in a strip club raid for suggestively touching herself or something lame like that.
-
05-06-22 02:15 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 142Just adding to the names but Asa Akira was at the Vu clubs 4-5 yrs ago.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 13:20 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 118Porn Stars as Feature Dancers in Seattle Clubs
To add to the names already given: London Keyes, Jenna Haze, April Sparxxx, and Alexis Texas have worked as feature dancers at Seattle clubs--mostly the Deja Vu-owned clubs. Other porn stars that have worked as house dancers are Danni Ashe and Kat Kleevage. Probably several others as well, but those are the names I'm aware of.
Originally Posted by DapperDavid
[View Original Post]
I agree with TheMightyQuinn: Seattle just isn't known for its strip clubs around the country. Maybe clubs would like to get more feature dancers, but its hard to get those porn stars. When I lived in L. A. (prior to 2006), there were feature dancers all over the region. There was one club that opened in the early 1990's and had feature dancers every week!
-
05-05-22 13:09 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 256Anya
Covered or not on the HJ has always been my option and I go uncovered. I'm clean and respectful too which go a long ways. Even during the pandemic I couldn't get her OTC. I'm thinking never BBFS but that and OTC are always how she feels about you.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 11:13 #3686Regular Member

Posts: 9Anya
What days / shift does she works?
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 20:37 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 135Damn. Aurora Snow. Now she was a hot little package.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 20:36 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 135You are correct sir! My bad. Another boomer brain cramp, I hear they only get worse from now on!
Originally Posted by Leftai2000
[View Original Post]
Ah well at least Eddy Jr hasnt started letting me down yer:
-
05-04-22 17:41 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya Pandoras
I haven't tried diamond although I see her in many reviews. I like Anya a lot and her ass sliding up and down. I take it out she lubes it up and goes for the stripper slide until I bust. Cfs. I can't leave her until I get it in and finish inside. Anyone BBFS her yet? I'm still trying to get no cover. All my handys with her are no cover. Maybe because I'm clean an respectful. God luck boys thanks for the help out here. Wondering if I can get her otc.
-
05-04-22 17:20 #3682Regular Member

Posts: 11I wish Seattle clubs had that touring porn star vibe. This was over 20 years ago but I can still remember like it was yesterday when I saw Jenna Jameson in person dancing on stage at the height of her popularity. I still have the Polaroid with her where she took both my hands and placed one on her boob and the other on her pussy. I still get hard thinking about it.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






