Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1084
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are from. Many years and probably nearly a hundred pounds ago.

    Nice house, has a roommate I guess but wasn't there when I stopped by. She's not bad, but not the smoke show that the pics imply.
    This is why we should not take advice from a guy with 5 posts. She sent me a photo in a bra and panties and she is holding up a certain amount of fingers to prove who she is.

    While she may not be as ton as she once was, she is no where close to 100 lbs larger. Dude is either lying and never saw her because she turned him down or doesn't want anyone else to see her.

  2. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are from. Many years and probably nearly a hundred pounds ago.

    Nice house, has a roommate I guess but wasn't there when I stopped by. She's not bad, but not the smoke show that the pics imply.
    How was she in the sack?

  3. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? I had been considering her.
    No, I did not. I know because of the conversation we had.

  4. #286
    Have you seen her? I had been considering her.

  5. #285

    Older woman but hot body

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-2bc7b9a1ac96

    She's a part-timer splitting between here and two other cities. Has a whiff of TGTBT to me. Anyone try her?

  6. #284

    She went back and fixed her copy

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I am not cheap and probably pay more than most guys in here, but she is not not even close to being worth that much.

    But thanks for pointing that out. Lmfao.
    Someone must have told her, or else she fixed it herself. But yeah, way too rich for my blood.

  7. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Creideiki  [View Original Post]
    Her copy says "no cheaps aloud. " *facepalm.
    I am not cheap and probably pay more than most guys in here, but she is not not even close to being worth that much.

    But thanks for pointing that out. Lmfao.

  8. #282

  9. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by Creideiki  [View Original Post]
    Her copy says "no cheaps aloud. " *facepalm.
    I think she just means if you're cheap don't tell her that aloud. Maybe after you've fucked her "brains" out you can then text her or maybe even whisper in her ear, "oh baby, BTW, like you asked, I neglected to tell you aloud but I'm only giving you $50 for this date, see you again next week".

  10. #280

    Not the brightest bulb on the sign either

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Her copy says "no cheaps aloud. " *facepalm.

  11. #279

  12. #278

    Lilbabyxxx


  13. #277

    2022 Chanel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-b007aa00eb2f

    This one wants 15 oo so she can get her car back.

  14. #276

    SA and cuddle site crossovers

    Good morning gents.

    I just joined SA a few weeks ago and I found that several of the women I had seen on cuddle sites are also on SA, so it is very possible they are DTF if you know what you're doing. Some examples:

    Jonii, SA profile (one disadvatage: she's in North Port, which is south of Sarasota): https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-78a756490d1d.

    Jonii's cuddle site page (more pictures): https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/jonii/.

    Therealdeal, SA profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-04de46a01a49.

    She posts as "Rachelsnuggles" on Cuddle Comfort: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Rachelsnuggles.

    I did read a report that Rachel / therealdeal is DTF; I read on the Sarasota board that someone had a session with her where she was up for anything, $$. 5 for the hour and he thought she might have accepted less. On the cuddle site it appears she's splitting time between my area and St. Pete, so she might be much more within range than Jonii.

    My point being that maybe doing a cuddle meetup for a lot less money might get a foot in the door to more, if you play your cards right.

  15. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    So I've been thinking about trying one of these sites. I'm over the escort scene and what I spend at the strip clubs every week is nuts. Spend nearly 300 evertime for a 15 minute romp in an uncomfortable area?? No thanks. So I've looked at SA, secretbenefits and whatsyourprice. I'm really not sure which way to go. Seems like SA is more expensive up front, buy the other two will crush you in credits. Is there a trick to finding out which ones will put out? A lot of girls looking for SD with no benefit to me. I don't need a platonic relationship. I want someone I can hang out with, have a good time, but know what I'm getting at the end of the night. Which one does the consensus say is better?

    Looking at a few options, but this one keeps drawing me back. Just my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-a71e2a5859c1

    Thanks for your help.

    Alpha.
    I have tried them all and I only use SA these days. $100 a month, but if you can't afford that, then you shouldn't be looking for an SD anyways. (Not saying you can't) can't.

    You will send a lot of emails and get responses, but half of those will be bullshit. Example; They want an insane amount for an allowance, have to go on 2-3 dates before they put out, they need a deposit.

    On new profiles, any girl that are insanely hot, I will wait a week or 2 before I email. Many are not real profiles and they are gone after a couple of days.

    Any profile with 1 photo that does not show their face, ai typically will not email. If they email me, I will ask for a face pic before we talk. Amazing how many butter face girls are out there.

    Any girl that looks like a pro, probably is. They will ask for more on seeking because they think guys will pay for it. If I think she is a pro, I will walk away.

    If something feels off, trust your gut.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape