Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 1084
-
04-27-22 23:48 #274Senior Member

Posts: 438Maybe Ava Parker? I think the age is right and she was Tampa based.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/ava-parker
-
04-27-22 23:29 #273Senior Member

Posts: 402Making the transition
So I've been thinking about trying one of these sites. I'm over the escort scene and what I spend at the strip clubs every week is nuts. Spend nearly 300 evertime for a 15 minute romp in an uncomfortable area?? No thanks. So I've looked at SA, secretbenefits and whatsyourprice. I'm really not sure which way to go. Seems like SA is more expensive up front, buy the other two will crush you in credits. Is there a trick to finding out which ones will put out? A lot of girls looking for SD with no benefit to me. I don't need a platonic relationship. I want someone I can hang out with, have a good time, but know what I'm getting at the end of the night. Which one does the consensus say is better?
Looking at a few options, but this one keeps drawing me back. Just my type.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-a71e2a5859c1
Thanks for your help.
Alpha.
-
04-27-22 20:36 #272Senior Member

Posts: 907Kayleebabee
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-4a39c11fd9cc
Starts at 5 per meet. Not even worth 2 per meet.
-
04-27-22 18:11 #271Senior Member

Posts: 907Sunflower
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-5be55525f00f
Wants 1 k per meet.
-
04-27-22 10:15 #270Senior Member

Posts: 907Retired adult actress
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-abe3d8772aed
According to her profile, she is a retired porn star. Anyone know who she is?
-
04-27-22 10:06 #269Senior Member

Posts: 107Thanks for the advice
Yeah I'll lower my standards and start going for bigger women. I'll try sugar babies again another time when I'm older and they'll be able to take me more seriously.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 07:46 #268Senior Member

Posts: 326Literally laughed out loud on that one!
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 00:14 #267Senior Member

Posts: 1149I thought about commenting when you first posted. Since the subject is still kicking, I will now. You've gotten lots of feedback, mostly good. I'm 75, divorced 3 times, lived with a dozen others, and still chasing hookers. I have lots of faults, but being wrong is not one of them. Listen to me. You do not want to chase a sugar baby. That experience will mess you up. Here's what you do. Look for the fattest, most undesirable woman your age you can. Be nice to her, pretend you give a shit, and act interested in her. That will give you practice, it will be easy to be successful because she'll help. Learning how to pick up hookers will not help you learn how to negotiate real women, just the opposite. Good luck!
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 18:35 #266Senior Member

Posts: 54Definitely a red flag. More than likely she would've asked for gas money to get to you. Then once she gets the cash she's ghost. They do this at that time of night because they need their candy fix.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 17:36 #265Senior Member

Posts: 907Some addl profile
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...-e30b83220d2f. Prob one of the worst fake profiles I have seen in awhile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...-88b769b44982. 46 and will not respond to messages until a gift is attached.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...-88befe676235. Her twin sister used to be on here as well. Banged her a few times. Been trying to get her as well, but she does not answer msgs or she knows I already plowed her sister.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...-601484c8234d. Sent me a message at 1030 pm wanting to meet. Told her no as I was about to go to bed. Was willing to travel to my home and stay the night. I had yet to even show her my pics. Huge red flag.
-
04-26-22 17:05 #264Senior Member

Posts: 107It's going to Take Me A Long Time
It's going to take me a long time to improve my confidence and self esteem. I'll definitely start working on it an try to put myself out there more socially to meet normal girls but in the meantime I wish I could find a sugar baby that's really GFE friendly and could help me in meantime while I work on improving myself.
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 16:10 #263Senior Member

Posts: 907When I told her she was not a 1 k girl, she admitted that the pics were not her and she is even hotter.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
Of course, I asked why she was so mad that I said she was not a 1 k girl of the pics were not even her. The pics are her.
-
04-26-22 14:07 #262Senior Member

Posts: 346I guess the dream is on her part
Agree. Hot but no way.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 14:05 #261Senior Member

Posts: 346Oh man- what a disappointment!
100 lbs ago? Geezus. She told be that she runs 5 miles / day. I guess its to Denny's and back.
Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel- that definitely makes her a no-go for me.
-
04-26-22 08:23 #260Senior Member

Posts: 907Dreamybelle
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-a4196da809bb
Wants 1 k per meet. Hot girl, but not 1 k a meet hot.








Reply With Quote





