Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 1084
-
05-08-22 17:36 #289Senior Member

Posts: 907This is why we should not take advice from a guy with 5 posts. She sent me a photo in a bra and panties and she is holding up a certain amount of fingers to prove who she is.
Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy
[View Original Post]
While she may not be as ton as she once was, she is no where close to 100 lbs larger. Dude is either lying and never saw her because she turned him down or doesn't want anyone else to see her.
-
05-07-22 06:46 #288Senior Member

Posts: 907How was she in the sack?
Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 16:01 #287Senior Member

Posts: 907No, I did not. I know because of the conversation we had.
Originally Posted by BobXX99
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 07:50 #286Senior Member

Posts: 326Have you seen her? I had been considering her.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 12:59 #285Senior Member

Posts: 197Older woman but hot body
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-2bc7b9a1ac96
She's a part-timer splitting between here and two other cities. Has a whiff of TGTBT to me. Anyone try her?
-
05-01-22 12:56 #284Senior Member

Posts: 197She went back and fixed her copy
Someone must have told her, or else she fixed it herself. But yeah, way too rich for my blood.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 17:12 #283Senior Member

Posts: 907I am not cheap and probably pay more than most guys in here, but she is not not even close to being worth that much.
Originally Posted by Creideiki
[View Original Post]
But thanks for pointing that out. Lmfao.
-
04-30-22 17:10 #282Senior Member

Posts: 907Carley heart
-
04-30-22 16:14 #281Senior Member

Posts: 876I think she just means if you're cheap don't tell her that aloud. Maybe after you've fucked her "brains" out you can then text her or maybe even whisper in her ear, "oh baby, BTW, like you asked, I neglected to tell you aloud but I'm only giving you $50 for this date, see you again next week".
Originally Posted by Creideiki
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 14:25 #280Senior Member

Posts: 197Not the brightest bulb on the sign either
Her copy says "no cheaps aloud. " *facepalm.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 08:29 #279Senior Member

Posts: 907Kaseyxoxo1
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-e48500d1689e
Wants 12 oo per meet.
-
04-29-22 20:51 #278Senior Member

Posts: 907Lilbabyxxx
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-96ea2a310ba5
Anyone ever see this SB?
-
04-29-22 10:49 #277Senior Member

Posts: 9072022 Chanel
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-b007aa00eb2f
This one wants 15 oo so she can get her car back.
-
04-29-22 07:18 #276Senior Member

Posts: 197SA and cuddle site crossovers
Good morning gents.
I just joined SA a few weeks ago and I found that several of the women I had seen on cuddle sites are also on SA, so it is very possible they are DTF if you know what you're doing. Some examples:
Jonii, SA profile (one disadvatage: she's in North Port, which is south of Sarasota): https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-78a756490d1d.
Jonii's cuddle site page (more pictures): https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/jonii/.
Therealdeal, SA profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-04de46a01a49.
She posts as "Rachelsnuggles" on Cuddle Comfort: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Rachelsnuggles.
I did read a report that Rachel / therealdeal is DTF; I read on the Sarasota board that someone had a session with her where she was up for anything, $$. 5 for the hour and he thought she might have accepted less. On the cuddle site it appears she's splitting time between my area and St. Pete, so she might be much more within range than Jonii.
My point being that maybe doing a cuddle meetup for a lot less money might get a foot in the door to more, if you play your cards right.
-
04-28-22 08:21 #275Senior Member

Posts: 907I have tried them all and I only use SA these days. $100 a month, but if you can't afford that, then you shouldn't be looking for an SD anyways. (Not saying you can't) can't.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
You will send a lot of emails and get responses, but half of those will be bullshit. Example; They want an insane amount for an allowance, have to go on 2-3 dates before they put out, they need a deposit.
On new profiles, any girl that are insanely hot, I will wait a week or 2 before I email. Many are not real profiles and they are gone after a couple of days.
Any profile with 1 photo that does not show their face, ai typically will not email. If they email me, I will ask for a face pic before we talk. Amazing how many butter face girls are out there.
Any girl that looks like a pro, probably is. They will ask for more on seeking because they think guys will pay for it. If I think she is a pro, I will walk away.
If something feels off, trust your gut.










Reply With Quote



