Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27069

    I think she has a loose screw

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her myself, but I've seen mixed reviews on here.
    I have not seen her, but I did call her last year to set something up and inquired about what she would be open to- she said almost anything. But clearly she's not and when I asked for a fetish she blew the F up on me. You would think escorts are very open to fetishes. Anyway long story short you started to texting me telling me that I was a "sinful person" - really, anyway I had to block her number.

  2. #27068

    Katt visit

    Mongers. I had sometime and some funds for my favorite hobby. Backdrop, I went golfing for the first time in a couple of years so I had some aches and pains. Therefore I wanted a massage and some FS. I kept going back and forth on this provider and decided to take the plunge. Big mistake! Like a rookie I went for package #3. Communication was via text. Set up a afternoon appointment. Mine you I made this appointment in the morning but when I get to her in-call she greets me fully clothed and little to no preparation. Red flag 1. Her pictures are old or filtered. She is significantly heavier since she recently had a baby. 2 red flag. Anyway I am stuck now so I continue. We get comfortable and the belly is there. She started with what was supposed to be at a 30 minute massage because this visit was for 2 hours! She used hotel lotion which as you know comes in a small bottle. So After 5 mins of frustration I say let's go to FS. Mind you, I'm not looking for GFE just a BBBJ and a tight wet kitty. She tells me no BBBJ and I can only touch her breast in a certain manner. Luckily I took a booster pill so little man was ready. She goes for CG first and it not long before we start she wanted to get down. Fine, I go for mish thinking I could just enjoy that. Nope! She started saying to finish up because the manager didn't want her to have guests. WTF! So why are advertising 2 hours. Anyway the only good thing was she was tight and wet and had decent sex sounds. Shot in the net and crawled off of her. I Listen to the whole "I will make it up to you talk!" So disappointment because there is not a lot in this area that I live in. Waste of time and I will not repeat! I could have had a V8 bro! SMO.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mphis/80692890

  3. #27067
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. Just started posting in the last week. We have texted back and forth and possibly going to meet up tomorrow. I tried searching the thread but didn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77846609
    She use to post as Ashley five star. She is legit. I think she quit the game for a few years and had a baby. She use to be sweet. Do not know her mental or physical state now.

  4. #27066
    I saw her back in 2019 and she was a good date. She got out of the game for a couple years and is not back into it again. We have talked a few times since she started advertising again but have not met up because of my schedule. But, she is real and at least as of a couple years ago she was trustworthy.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. Just started posting in the last week. We have texted back and forth and possibly going to meet up tomorrow. I tried searching the thread but didn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77846609

  5. #27065
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yet, think she just started posting like a little over a week ago?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80998867
    Haven't seen her, but anytime I see an ad that's entirely a list of No's and red X's, the first thing I do is close it.

  6. #27064

    Ashley Diamond

    Has anyone seen this girl. Just started posting in the last week. We have texted back and forth and possibly going to meet up tomorrow. I tried searching the thread but didn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77846609

  7. #27063

    Mixed reviews on Sloane

    Quote Originally Posted by Atrides  [View Original Post]
    Morning guys, not new here but first time posting. I've depended on the vets in here for a while and appreciate it.

    Has anyone tried this one? Have something set up but seems a little too good to be true. I call is over by where you can get some damn good street tacos.

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...x/975483491006
    I haven't seen her myself, but I've seen mixed reviews on here.

  8. #27062

    Real life barbie

    Anybody seen her yet, think she just started posting like a little over a week ago?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80998867

  9. #27061

    Sexy Sydney

    From last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sydney usa 3.jpg‎  

  10. #27060

    Anyone tried this one? Sloane. First time posting but been here a while

    Morning guys, not new here but first time posting. I've depended on the vets in here for a while and appreciate it.

    Has anyone tried this one? Have something set up but seems a little too good to be true. I call is over by where you can get some damn good street tacos.

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...x/975483491006

  11. #27059
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...econd/45745607

    Used to be good but instead when I texted her and then she "tried calling me" I never picked up.

    Never got any calls from her anyways.

    Tried to text and reschedule over the easter weekend and never was able to.

    Set up a scene with someone else who happened to look my # up and found a review wherein Dezik outs me by full real name on the same date as she claims I tried to call her based on our text messages.

    I bring this up to her and she freaks out, gets all defensive, claims I'm abusing and harassing her and that it wasn't her.

    See her if you want to be outed.
    If you could message me I have a few questions.

  12. #27058

    Sexy Sydney

    She has always been a favorite of mine and I got up with her last Wednesday. These shots are from that session. Sydney has some baby damage which doesn't bother me. I just shoot around it. As the late great BC always said, "those stretch marks disappear when her lips are around your dick!" BC always spoke the truth. More shots later. Here is a link to an ad, which features some of my pics.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...l-now/41006099
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sydney-usa-1.jpg‎   Sydney usa 2.jpg‎  

  13. #27057

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    You are wasting your time warning guys not to pay deposits. I have railed against it in posts hundreds of times and guys just ignore the advise and do it anyway. So hereafter, I will not post again warning guys not to pay in advance as I am also wasting my time and bandwidth. So rather than flush your money down the toilet and risk clogging up the drains, instead just keep paying in advance. At least you won't have to pay a plumber also.
    There are always those guys that think " this is different, I can trust her. " Some people have to learn the hard way.

    I have one UTR lady I see in the St. Louis area that I occasionally send money before the date. But, I've been seeing her at least once a month for a little over 8 years. Maybe twice a year she will text me saying that she found something she wants and doesn't have the cash. But that's only been the past couple of years. So, in my eyes it's not a deposit, it's helping a friend out knowing she's good for it. Anyone else that asks for deposits is a pass for me.

  14. #27056

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by AficioGod  [View Original Post]
    There have been numerous posts on here warning folks not to ever pay a deposit unless you KNOW the provider and have seen her several times. Everyone please do not be a dumb a $$. Never pay a deposit, unless you just have money to give away. In that case, I will gladly accept donations.
    You are wasting your time warning guys not to pay deposits. I have railed against it in posts hundreds of times and guys just ignore the advise and do it anyway. So hereafter, I will not post again warning guys not to pay in advance as I am also wasting my time and bandwidth. So rather than flush your money down the toilet and risk clogging up the drains, instead just keep paying in advance. At least you won't have to pay a plumber also.

  15. #27055

    That is Pee

    Quote Originally Posted by TuckerThomas  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you here!
    LOL squirter, more like peeing in a tub.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape