Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 31820
-
05-05-22 21:59 #27065Senior Member

Posts: 36Haven't seen her, but anytime I see an ad that's entirely a list of No's and red X's, the first thing I do is close it.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 21:34 #27064Senior Member

Posts: 36Ashley Diamond
Has anyone seen this girl. Just started posting in the last week. We have texted back and forth and possibly going to meet up tomorrow. I tried searching the thread but didn't find anything.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77846609
-
05-05-22 21:23 #27063Senior Member

Posts: 36Mixed reviews on Sloane
I haven't seen her myself, but I've seen mixed reviews on here.
Originally Posted by Atrides
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 20:17 #27062Senior Member

Posts: 320Real life barbie
Anybody seen her yet, think she just started posting like a little over a week ago?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80998867
-
05-05-22 14:09 #27061Senior Member

Posts: 6038Sexy Sydney
From last week.
-
05-05-22 12:34 #27060Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone tried this one? Sloane. First time posting but been here a while
Morning guys, not new here but first time posting. I've depended on the vets in here for a while and appreciate it.
Has anyone tried this one? Have something set up but seems a little too good to be true. I call is over by where you can get some damn good street tacos.
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...x/975483491006
-
05-04-22 13:55 #27059Regular Member

Posts: 6If you could message me I have a few questions.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 12:17 #27058Senior Member

Posts: 6038Sexy Sydney
She has always been a favorite of mine and I got up with her last Wednesday. These shots are from that session. Sydney has some baby damage which doesn't bother me. I just shoot around it. As the late great BC always said, "those stretch marks disappear when her lips are around your dick!" BC always spoke the truth. More shots later. Here is a link to an ad, which features some of my pics.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...l-now/41006099
-
05-02-22 15:27 #27057Senior Member

Posts: 230Deposits
There are always those guys that think " this is different, I can trust her. " Some people have to learn the hard way.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
I have one UTR lady I see in the St. Louis area that I occasionally send money before the date. But, I've been seeing her at least once a month for a little over 8 years. Maybe twice a year she will text me saying that she found something she wants and doesn't have the cash. But that's only been the past couple of years. So, in my eyes it's not a deposit, it's helping a friend out knowing she's good for it. Anyone else that asks for deposits is a pass for me.
-
05-02-22 12:21 #27056Senior Member

Posts: 6038Deposits
You are wasting your time warning guys not to pay deposits. I have railed against it in posts hundreds of times and guys just ignore the advise and do it anyway. So hereafter, I will not post again warning guys not to pay in advance as I am also wasting my time and bandwidth. So rather than flush your money down the toilet and risk clogging up the drains, instead just keep paying in advance. At least you won't have to pay a plumber also.
Originally Posted by AficioGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 10:26 #27055Senior Member

Posts: 302That is Pee
LOL squirter, more like peeing in a tub.
Originally Posted by TuckerThomas
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 08:07 #27054Regular Member

Posts: 4Tgtbt
I have to agree with you here!
Originally Posted by plsflex4me
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 18:42 #27053Senior Member

Posts: 200Deposits
There have been numerous posts on here warning folks not to ever pay a deposit unless you KNOW the provider and have seen her several times. Everyone please do not be a dumb a $$. Never pay a deposit, unless you just have money to give away. In that case, I will gladly accept donations.
Originally Posted by Kb3079
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 18:30 #27052Senior Member

Posts: 25Any info on Connie?
She looks TGTBT and is a squirter.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...mphis/80835967
-
05-01-22 15:18 #27051Senior Member

Posts: 62Heading to Memphis for Poutine and more
Hey folks. Have some business in Memphis Sun 5/1 to 5/2. After the Kooky Kentucky (sp?) I figured I'd play. Any seniors have an island friendly gal to recommend?










Reply With Quote




