High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 921 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7310

    Lina

    Went to see Lina. She was really attractive and I had a good time with her. OF Charlie gave a good recommendation.

  2. #7309

    First visit Apartment

    Finally, first visit to Asian apartments. Big thanks to Charlie for his help and answering all my questions without getting frustrated. Visited to SS and was planning to see Yumi. Bella opened the door and got carried away with her. GFE package started with shower and through cleaning including backside. Preview of BBBJ, back to room and whole package just like described by others. Rim job feels great as this is the first time. But overall good visit and would repeat more apartments. Again big thanks to Charlie!

  3. #7308
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    Lina was the one I saw. Very pretty with a great enhanced rack. Good service too. Will the new location be in the same area?
    Good to hear you agreed Lina is hot. I wrote about her look in my review. I feel really bad for her as she happens to be in the same rotation as April and Kiki. Normally a girl has bad luck to be in the same rotation as one superstar, but two... That is really bad luck.

    Yes, I was told the new rotation is just across the street from the current location.

  4. #7307
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    BHC might as well belong in the apartment thread since basically that is what they are. The current lineup is one of the best that I have seen. April and Kiki are well known and I wrote a review for the third girl Lina.

    The renovation for their new location is almost done and as soon as the license is approved, they will open. It will have 7 rooms. I believe they are keeping the current location and will turn it into a legit spa.
    Lina was the one I saw. Very pretty with a great enhanced rack. Good service too. Will the new location be in the same area?

  5. #7306

    120?

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Met with Selena at HKPD.

    Taller Chinese Girl. Nice bolt ons very slender body.

    Only did a quick visit this time for the 120 -.

    Place was very warm inside and dark as hell with all the windows covered and screening was a little odd but better to be safe than sorry -.

    But well worth the visit and no wait at all. Tried to get into RL and literally 4 people waiting to see the white chick LOL 😂.
    You're lucky, I have been told my last couple times there that hhr is now 140. Either the girls did not like me or sensed they could get away with asking for more. Unfortunately leaning towards the latter.

  6. #7305

    Bhc

    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of going there last night, drove by a couple times and each time I saw someone at the door. Something about that is just not at all to my liking so I decided to do BHC instead. Don't regret that at all. All I will say is the lineup there is stacked right now, in more ways than one.
    BHC might as well belong in the apartment thread since basically that is what they are. The current lineup is one of the best that I have seen. April and Kiki are well known and I wrote a review for the third girl Lina.

    The renovation for their new location is almost done and as soon as the license is approved, they will open. It will have 7 rooms. I believe they are keeping the current location and will turn it into a legit spa.

  7. #7304
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get into RL and literally 4 people waiting to see the white chick LOL 😂.
    I was thinking of going there last night, drove by a couple times and each time I saw someone at the door. Something about that is just not at all to my liking so I decided to do BHC instead. Don't regret that at all. All I will say is the lineup there is stacked right now, in more ways than one.

  8. #7303

    HKPD. Selena

    Met with Selena at HKPD.

    Taller Chinese Girl. Nice bolt ons very slender body.

    Only did a quick visit this time for the 120 -.

    Place was very warm inside and dark as hell with all the windows covered and screening was a little odd but better to be safe than sorry -.

    But well worth the visit and no wait at all. Tried to get into RL and literally 4 people waiting to see the white chick LOL 😂.

  9. #7302

    Ss

    Can someone please pm to what SS is or contact info. I've been to RL but would like to try something different. OF CHARLIE usually has some enticing connections and I've missed out on some because they leave too soon. Thanks fellas!

  10. #7301
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 21
    So had a sweet dream with Susan at HKPD. Got the real pic this time. When I saw her what a hot young Chinese about 5 foot nice small bs nice tight little ass. Opened door in lingerie started DFK right at the door moved to bedroom she undressed me played some more she undressed we went to shower scrubbed up both gargled some mouth wash. First BBJ in shower she towel dried me off. Moved to bed played around started DATY she didn't like any butt play made some cute little squeals and moans to a tummy shaking o. Then started 2nd BBBJ which rolled into 69 which she enjoyed I could feel her legs tensing up. She than slid on a condom and started CG and slid into a scissor which slid into RCG than went to a Mish with legs on my shoulders. Than some k9 then some lazy k9. Into k9 stage coach she was drenched at this point she got a towel and cleaned us both up than moved to chair she had in her room she sat me down and she got down to more BBBJ licking and sucking the taint while stroking me off just before I started to cum she moved it to cim sucked it dry and then we went into shower and clean up dried off again then we laid on bed for some mediocre massage for awhile with some small talk left donation and she help me dress. $$$ hour worth every penny.

  11. #7300
    Quote Originally Posted by MmidHurst  [View Original Post]
    Wow. She did not disappoint. Texted RL, they sent me pics including a Ukrainian girl so I was intrigued. Went and visited. She's not the girl in the picture but that's not a bad thing. She was beautiful with a nice petite but perfectly filled body. Had a set of great bolt ons. Said her name was Daria. Got in, CBJ, then got on top with her nice wet tight kitty. She liked my cologne so she got in real close while riding. Rode for 10 minutes then asked for me to go to pound town in doggie. She's petite but she's got plenty to grab on to on that beautiful ass. This is one of the top 5 best experiences at am AMP hands down. She's here for 8 more days so I'll probably see her 8 more times and savor every moment. Treat her well guys!
    Have a link to this spot? Never heard of RL.

  12. #7299
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanc7788  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    Will be making my first trip tomorrow in Chicago to apartment. I have been to massages before but wondering how does the payment work? Is it the same as the ads they have online, e. G. 120 hh? How much do you usually tip on top? I am guessing you pay after it's done?

    Sorry in advance if there are another post for this and thanks for the guidance to this noob.
    It should be 130 hhr, not 120. It's the basic, meaning cbj and cfs. There is no tip on top of that. But if you want BBBJ, you have to tip 40.

    If you are not Chinese, girls usually ask you to pay first. But it varies by the girls. I have been asked to pay first before, but very rarely.

  13. #7298

    Visiting apartment for the first time

    Hey fellow mongers.

    Will be making my first trip tomorrow in Chicago to apartment. I have been to massages before but wondering how does the payment work? Is it the same as the ads they have online, e. G. 120 hh? How much do you usually tip on top? I am guessing you pay after it's done?

    Sorry in advance if there are another post for this and thanks for the guidance to this noob.

  14. #7297

    Tryst + search

    Quote Originally Posted by BatStroke  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys created this profile to post and ask for recommendations. I'm a user from the cousin site (internationalsexguide) LOL.

    Visiting Chi town this weekend and would appreciate some info on some legit SP who can do outcalls (incall also ok but I'm staying in a nice hotel so wanted to enjoy there).

    Would like some info on Asian women (as mentioned incall also ok) who are cute petite and legit. If at a massage parlor that's also Gucci. Looking at maybe 2-3 hours so nothing that's exorbitant in pricing LOL.
    I would recommend starting with Tryst and check Chicago and Asian. Then advanced search (Chicago) the names of the women that fit your interests and see if any of those ladies have been reviewed. You might have to provide Uber / Lyft for the provider as well (esp. Since you will want to avoid paying the deposit).

  15. #7296
    I can confirm. She's petite and beautiful. Practically a line out the door. Consequently she felt a bit rushed.

    Quote Originally Posted by MmidHurst  [View Original Post]
    Wow. She did not disappoint. Texted RL, they sent me pics including a Ukrainian girl so I was intrigued. Went and visited. She's not the girl in the picture but that's not a bad thing. She was beautiful with a nice petite but perfectly filled body. Had a set of great bolt ons. Said her name was Daria. Got in, CBJ, then got on top with her nice wet tight kitty. She liked my cologne so she got in real close while riding. Rode for 10 minutes then asked for me to go to pound town in doggie. She's petite but she's got plenty to grab on to on that beautiful ass. This is one of the top 5 best experiences at am AMP hands down. She's here for 8 more days so I'll probably see her 8 more times and savor every moment. Treat her well guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape